Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMarshmallon....... I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Marshmallon.......

Go down 
+6
gutsberserk
SirFunchalot
AltaYr
Quincy99
Zembobway150
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Zembobway150

Zembobway150

Marshmallon....... Empty
PostSubject: Marshmallon.......   Marshmallon....... EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 7:40 pm

i feel this card had been over looked. Most people looked at it going to semi limited and thought whatever, a did too at first. Then i started to think about it...... I'm not sure about you guy but feel This cute little card would be very good an funny side deck card. Mainly for wind-up or rabbit. The reason why i say this he is an amazing stall. Well most people would say reaper is better but i started looking at the deck topping and with rabbit they usually main deck 5 answer 3 of them being field wipers which deck don't want to do but with reaper they have 2 or 3 more since every version of it has to have 2-3 lance. wind-up is just about the same to only difference is wind-up sadly has extra deck card that can take him out. But i feel in a format negating everything and win fast or take everything from you hand and win fast, those 2 or 3 extra draw from stall could really help, and 1000 burn is always a plus.
Back to top Go down

Marshmallon....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marshmallon.......   Marshmallon....... EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 8:28 pm

Spirit Reaper is all around better. Because of its effect, your opponent will feel more inclined to waste resources to take it out, especially since Reaper can mess up your hand, too. Marshmallon is just a useless blob that burns 1K and just sits there. It's not gonna fo anything to me ever, so I'm not worried.

One time, I started attacking with Spirit to force discards, so my opens set all of their cards to stop Reaper. They fell for my bluff, as I proceeded to turn Spirit Reaper to defense and throw down Heavy Storm.

=D
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com/
Quincy99

Quincy99

Marshmallon....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marshmallon.......   Marshmallon....... EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 1:01 am

If you want trolo burn side deck card use magic cylinder. They'll never see it coming. But marsh is too slow of a burn and is outdone by a lot of other better stall cards
Back to top Go down
AltaYr

AltaYr

Marshmallon....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marshmallon.......   Marshmallon....... EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 9:06 am

Like Quincy said if you wanna pay back to the damn solemns use magic cylinder cuz yeah nobody see it coming, I mained that into a fun Loki deck and after my opp paid 4K to take out my Loki made by Mara I seted 2 cylinders and waited for the big dragons to strike, and like Quincy said he never smelled Smile)), and the OMFG face is priceless =))))
Back to top Go down
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

Marshmallon....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marshmallon.......   Marshmallon....... EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 12:16 pm

it's a level 3 that's relatively hard for most decks to get rid of. dealing 1/8th of their max LP in damage and allowing you to stall out for 1-2 turns could very well allow you to take control of a game. It's better than a lot of you are giving it credit for. Is it going to be better than other tech choices, probably not, but it's an interesting suggestion for maybe something like Rabbit Laggia that's looking for an extra Light monster for BLS support and perhaps something that can allow them to stall for a turn or two in an attempt to draw into a rabbit or tour guide.
Back to top Go down
gutsberserk
Berserk
Berserk
gutsberserk

Marshmallon....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marshmallon.......   Marshmallon....... EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 4:50 am

Marshmallon...Delicious. Decent tech card against Rabbit , because they don't have many outs against it. It's Chaos fodder because it's Light and it's a LV3 which means you can use it to make Leviair,Zenmaines and Leviathan.

Stalling on it's own isn't good (unless you play Final Countdown) because they will get rid of it sooner or later. So wait a few turns until you draw your combo pieces and push back.
Back to top Go down
canadian_idiot

canadian_idiot

Marshmallon....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marshmallon.......   Marshmallon....... EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 10:39 am

It's really hard to get rid of. When I used Baboon LADD back in the day, I ran Marshmallon and stalled for days with it. It's not going to be attacking, so reactive traps can't get rid of it, and it's not exactly a Smashing Ground magnet.

That being said, it doesn't win you the game, so most decks now don't have space for it.
Back to top Go down
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

Marshmallon....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marshmallon.......   Marshmallon....... EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 11:21 am

In a format where the 3 tier 1 decks are all Combo/Control/Aggro all rolled into one, a reliable way to stall for even 2 full turns is really good.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

Marshmallon....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marshmallon.......   Marshmallon....... EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 12:21 am

In a side it's an ok idea, we can main reapers vs rabbit then they will probably add more lances so switch reaper with marshmallon, would be cool.
Back to top Go down
Fenir Tenshuro

Fenir Tenshuro

Marshmallon....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marshmallon.......   Marshmallon....... EmptyWed May 16, 2012 3:17 am

I laughed when I saw the title of this topic, that little guy has saved me from a few defeats in the past.
I find it amusing how some of these oh so manly and intimidating monsters can do such damage in the right hands.
Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

Marshmallon....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marshmallon.......   Marshmallon....... EmptyWed May 16, 2012 3:53 am

Fenir, could you watch the necroposting? the last reply here was from March.

thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Marshmallon....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marshmallon.......   Marshmallon....... Empty

Back to top Go down

Marshmallon.......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Duelist's Den :: Yu-Gi-Oh! Forums :: Single Card Discussions-
Jump to: