Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWTF NETDECKING????  I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WTF NETDECKING????

Go down 
+8
j0hnb0i
Harper7000
The MNZ Satellite Cannon
Wolf Ryski
Dukemon
Quincy99
nerolwo
12 posters
AuthorMessage
nerolwo
Teacher
Teacher
nerolwo

WTF NETDECKING????  Empty
PostSubject: WTF NETDECKING????    WTF NETDECKING????  EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 10:01 pm

OMG did u saw that deck???
yeah man the deck NeroLwo was running.... its a T.g. Skill drain so pathetic he netdecked the Atlantas Champ!!!!!

really??? .... i mean CMON DGA really?
just an example of what anybody could say or could had said until 02/29/2012 if u see my T.g Skill drain deck that i had been running for 4 months prior Atlanta Cuz yeah i didnt had the chance to get Tour Guides so i decided to go antimeta

for me that Atlanta champ had a similar but better idea than i had
wo wo wo and before he topped i got called SCRUB AND NOOB for usng this deck and not a Meta deck or a classic Antimeta Deck

so ok ok let me speak my mind here

i been seeing lots of comments and hate about NETDECKING here in DGA

lets go and define netdecking first
Copying card by card a successful/winning deck from a Forum or website on the internet. am i right?

ok man so? what wrong with this?
netdecking is a tool that makes Forums, Websites available for us to run a better deck.
this means 1 thing : Yeah i know Nero they have lack of creativiteee and dont know shit about YGO... WRONG!!!!
this means us as a Community did a good job. cuz that guy got better. started playing a better deck and got some wins and enjoyed the game better

Maybe he was aiming for the right idea but he didnt have that key card or cards that made his deck better.
for me Atlantas champs list was like OHHH SO HE MAXED THAT????? well i dont feel like a dumbass now Very Happy

and years prior that one of my team mates said OHH SO TOONS DOESNT WORK??? AND FAIRYS HAVE A CHANCE???? and hes been running fairys for years now. and HE DIDNT QUIT!!!!! ( this is a damn true story he was running Toons. .... yes the Pegasus themed archtype.... toons..... ) he is a terrible terrible deck builder but is a hell of a player and a consistant Netdecker and thats awesome cuz otherwise he would try to put sangan in a macrocosmos deck. :p

netdecking a lot of times helps you understand how a deck works, matters of consistency, speed, synergy, and a lot of other aspects of the game

and for god Sake im a damn Deck builder. when i see someone using one of my ideas then i can surely say THIS IS A GOOD DAY cuz my efford made a difference and im proud my deck has been NETDECKED

imagine for those who first Topped that Rogue deck and made it work and beat the meta how they felt when they marked a tendency.
or even imagine how that NETDECKER Felt when winning national/regional/local they will say man i mastered the deck. and that Jerk will continue playing thats the big deal about it? thats actually a good thing for the yugioh community.
and yes even netdeckers have creativity, maybe on his side deck, or maybe on a Tech Card

but please STOP hating on Netdeckers from this academy cuz otherwise what the damn point of doing deck analysis/ deck profiles on a community if later we are gonna complain on people using em.
and imo is more annoying reading NETDECKER U SUCK than playing vs a Copy paste deck ... i use em as a practice.

thanks for your time this is Nero saying
Respect the playstyle of each individual and duel in peace
Or i will call a MOD a ask him to give u a Damn warning for hating

Nero Out
Back to top Go down
Quincy99

Quincy99

PostSubject: Re: WTF NETDECKING????    WTF NETDECKING????  EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 1:59 am

I dunno what the deal/issue is with netdecking. I guess its the fact that people mostly do it on derp decks and dont do actual research on the deck and so when they run it they misplay yet still win. That could be one of the reasons for it.

But as you've said the main goal of netdecking is to further understand the deck in action, especially if it's a new deck concept.

Back to top Go down
Dukemon

Dukemon

PostSubject: Re: WTF NETDECKING????    WTF NETDECKING????  EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 2:44 am

Nero the God strikes again. Slight typo in one of the paragraphs, damn lit class. Still top reading especially at 0845 on a friday morning.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/shane.weston
nerolwo
Teacher
Teacher
nerolwo

PostSubject: Re: WTF NETDECKING????    WTF NETDECKING????  EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 4:15 am

sorry for the horrible grammar, it was 3 AM when i was doing this article so yeah i was kinda not really into details.
Back to top Go down
Wolf Ryski

Wolf Ryski

PostSubject: Re: WTF NETDECKING????    WTF NETDECKING????  EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 4:35 am

I'll make a serious post on this...

there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with netdecking...for 2 reasons. 1st reason is people have this weird concept that if the deck isn't theirs then they have no right to play it, or its unfair if they play it because its not their own design, or its unfair because the deck is so good that its a small chance your opponent could win, or they don't like it because its not creative, or or or or or or........or nothing bro, what else am i gonna play when i want to win, exodia ftk? you'll want me to go back to netdecking. "no bro, i want you to make your own creative deck and win with that" well its not happenin bro because creative decks don't stand up to competitive decks, and just because you don't use them doesn't mean the rest of the meta gamers don't use them either.

2nd reason there's nothing wrong with netdecking is because most of the time THERE IS NO NETDECKING OMGWTFBBQ!??!? Yea there's no netdecking. "but you use same deck bro, you has same cards bro, you can't tell me you didn't copy some other shmuck" well yes i can tell you that because i didn't. My deck is the same because this DECK TYPE winz. Inzektors? netdeck? no...just inzektors. but your build is the same? it could be the same or it could have slight differences, either way i made the deck myself in the way that i feel the deck could get the most wins out of. If it just so happens to be in some other way that some other duelist had while winning some other big time tournament, then coolstorybro, its still my deck and no "netdecking" was done.

Now if you're all fine with that and instead don't like the fact that everyone seems to just be "netdecking" or using inzektors/wind-ups/rabbits and various other metas that might pop up this format then let me give you some advice. People play this game to win for the most part. "no bro i play to has me some fun" well winning is fun bro and that's why everyone uses a deck that gets them the most wins, its called competitive play and losing sucks when you play competitive, it sucks hard. "well people should all be creative and come up with their own decks that can still get them wins" yes, they came up with their own inzektor/wind-up/rabbit deck and its working pretty well for them. Now i'm not speaking for the non competitive duelists out there, but if you have that quoted thinking mentality i just put down then you have no business being in competitive play and you should generally avoid playing competitive duelists. Go play your watts vs that guy that runs moki moki smackdown.

"Metagame refers to the deck(s) in current competitive use that are having the greatest success in the professional play scene. Specifically, when players talk about the metagame (or 'meta', for short), they talk about which Deck styles and strategies are the most dominant in their area of play"

direct quote from wiki.

So moral of the story kids, haters gonna hate, that's how its been forever. 2nd moral of the story is don't complain about the meta when the meta is designed for competitive play, if you don't want competitive play, don't play people that play meta as they are competitive duelists. If they just so happen to suck with the deck they're using then they're a bad competitive duelist...competitive none-the-less though
Back to top Go down
nerolwo
Teacher
Teacher
nerolwo

PostSubject: Re: WTF NETDECKING????    WTF NETDECKING????  EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 7:16 am

thanks for the comment Wolf and sure i dont see anything wrong with netdecking.
and really if soneone havent got a decklist, a tech card or side deck choices from a website then go with the undefeated ojama Monk that lives in the mountains, cuz damn bro either or u dont really exist ( or the action u are talking about) or u are just being THAT person that everybody wants to become..... ( yeah right)
Back to top Go down
The MNZ Satellite Cannon

The MNZ Satellite Cannon

PostSubject: Re: WTF NETDECKING????    WTF NETDECKING????  EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 7:27 am

The problem is HOW you netdeck. There is no prob in netdeck to know a deck, how it works... the problem is when f*cking kids that don't know nothing about game netdeck just to say that they're better than all when they aren't. What is easy nowadays with Inzektor, Wind-Up and Dino Rabbit.
Back to top Go down
Wolf Ryski

Wolf Ryski

PostSubject: Re: WTF NETDECKING????    WTF NETDECKING????  EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 7:29 am

The MNZ Satellite Cannon wrote:
The problem is HOW you netdeck. There is no prob in netdeck to know a deck, how it works... the problem is when f*cking kids that don't know nothing about game netdeck just to say that they're better than all when they aren't. What is easy nowadays with Inzektor, Wind-Up and Dino Rabbit.

HOW you netdeck is irrelevant, as i said, the only thing that matters is the win because this format is all about COMPETITIVE. cheap decks that give bad players an upper hand will always be over come by the skilled veterans playing the cheap decks they themselves built. there's still no problem here.
Back to top Go down
nerolwo
Teacher
Teacher
nerolwo

PostSubject: Re: WTF NETDECKING????    WTF NETDECKING????  EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 7:32 am

Sadly its true, u just need to go and copy paste a deck and you can make it work and win.
but anyway when it comes to Rules and Sharks those kids will lose in a bubble

is way different a unexperienced player using Wind ups and a Vet using the same deck.
their basic combos will be the same. but the momentum and comeback will be totally different.
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: WTF NETDECKING????    WTF NETDECKING????  EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 2:30 pm

The MNZ Satellite Cannon wrote:

That's a different problem entirely. Konami just shouldn't make cards that are so ridiculously OP, period. Power creep is inevitable but everyone, even those skilless idiots, knows that this format is crap. It's konami's problem for making autopilot decks dominate, it's not the fault of people looking on the Internet to find the best version of said autopilot decks. If they boast about being pro when they suck, that's their problem for being an idiot troll. It's not netdecking's problem.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WTF NETDECKING????    WTF NETDECKING????  EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 2:43 pm

The format's not that bad over here. Sure, Inzektors are still the best, but we have decks to fight it. As a matter of fact, the last YCS-equivalent tourney was won by Lavals, with 7 Inzektors in the Top 16, and like, 2 Dimensional Rabbit decks, which are just mean, and even a Heiroglyph and Infernity deck topped.

TCG exclusives can rot in Hell.
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com/
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: WTF NETDECKING????    WTF NETDECKING????  EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 3:07 pm

^This x100000. You know, maybe I'll duel semi-competitively as long as it's OCG..
Back to top Go down
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

PostSubject: Re: WTF NETDECKING????    WTF NETDECKING????  EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 4:05 pm

i'm a netdecker and i'm pround! =D
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: WTF NETDECKING????    WTF NETDECKING????  EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 4:34 pm

I have to back up wolfy on this one !!!

the format dont allow players to show their skills or nothing, its an 3 decks formats and you have to deal with it but only cuz I play one of the top decks doesn't mean ur netdecking. All the good players adapt a deck to their play style cuz we all have different play stylers.

Good Article Nero and Good answer Wolfy Smile
Back to top Go down
Wolf Ryski

Wolf Ryski

PostSubject: Re: WTF NETDECKING????    WTF NETDECKING????  EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 6:33 pm

always aim to please Cool
Back to top Go down
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

PostSubject: Re: WTF NETDECKING????    WTF NETDECKING????  EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 7:13 pm

Net decking is an incredibly useful tool when it comes to understanding the basic workings of a new deck concept. No one looks at an innovative deck the first time, like say the original version of Diamond Dude Turbo (often called AirBlade) and decides to off the bat make fixes to it, they test out the original version and get a feel for how this sort of deck works, and then based off of the performance of that deck and how they wish to adopt it to their own personal style of play they subsequently opt whether or not to make any edits to the deck list itself.

I think the most common accusation of Net Decking occurs when scrubs duel against people using tier 1 decks, they automatically assume that they copied the deck, because it's popular, and then they get mad that they're facing a tier 1 deck, because it means they will likely lose and losing isn't that fun. Oh well, noobs gonna noob.
Back to top Go down
NinjaKiller

NinjaKiller

PostSubject: Re: WTF NETDECKING????    WTF NETDECKING????  EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 1:03 am

Everyone is netdecking these days ;(.Everyone started using Holy Marked (Hierog..) when a list got posted in Shriek ._.
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: WTF NETDECKING????    WTF NETDECKING????  EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 4:42 am

NinjaKiller wrote:
Everyone started using Holy Marked (Hierog..) when a list got posted in Shriek ._.

Now you and I both know that this don't apply to us.
Back to top Go down
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

PostSubject: Re: WTF NETDECKING????    WTF NETDECKING????  EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 12:12 pm

List or not they aren't viable in the TCG metagame IMO. Unless they get a broken exclusive (which they very well might knowing Konami of America =/ )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTF NETDECKING????    WTF NETDECKING????  Empty

Back to top Go down

WTF NETDECKING????
Page 1 of 1