Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeInferno Infinity I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Inferno Infinity

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dukemon

Dukemon

Inferno Infinity Empty
PostSubject: Inferno Infinity   Inferno Infinity EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 8:38 pm

This is my Infernity deck profile for the March 2012 Format. Many of you know that this is an explosive deck, allowing for big plays in a single turn. The general reliance of the graveyard & having no hand can put a player at a disadvantage but if you play your cards right you'll be good to go. Please rate & comment. Here's the list:
Spoiler:

Monsters - 14
So let's get to explaining the deck. First off i have 1x Armageddon Knight & 1x Dark Grepher. Both good for dumping into the grave to set up my plays. Originally i had it at 2x Grepher but he ends up clogging up my hand & wasting a vital normal summon that i may need for something else. If i get stuck with it in my hand then i can't pull off any of my combinations for another full turn, to my detriment of course.
3x Infernity Archfiend & 3x Infernity Necromancer. Staple. You can't run this deck w/o these guys so don't bother running less. 2x Infernity Avenger is next, it was at 1x but that was before i 86'd the 3x Infernity Beetles from my deck. W/o Trishula around Beetle's existence was brought into question & i found more often than not drawing two & it clogging the hand & becoming dead. The extra Avenger allows for more plays from the graveyard & flexibility in my special summoning. 2x Infernity Mirage is pretty standard. One isn't enough & three clog your hand & goes dead. He is critical to your whole style of combat.
Finally i have 1x Plaguespreader Zombie & 1x Stygian Street Patrol. I love PLZ so much, ever since it came out when i was running Zombies. That's a different day & ag though & being the soul level 2 tuner comes as a burden only he can fill. Coming out of the graveyard to save me time & time again. I wouldn't go anywhere without my running mate. SSP is great in it allows for Archfiend's drawn card to be played right away, if it's a monster, or allowing me to drop something from my hand to rush the field & go off in exchange for his banishment.

Spells - 12
This is where -takes off shades- the magic happens. Yeah! 1x Allure of Darkness because the deck only runs Darkies. Getting +2 to help me set up better is always nice & the cost is minimal in this deck. 1x Reinforcements of the Army adds some consistency alongside 1x One for One. The former gets one of my Warriors to dump more cards to the grave whilst the latter gets a card in the grave & allows me to get one of my low level guys out to make a big move.
1x Book of Moon & 1x Mind Control. Originally 2x Pot of Duality i felt it's talents weren't needed here. I'm still taking this decision under advisement. 1x Infernity Launcher, it's too good not to use it even if it's at one. 3x Mystical Space Typhoon, you have to. It's chain-able. It destroys with no recoil on you. Be like NIKE & just do it. 1x of Monster Reborn, Foolish Burial, & Dark Hole. Staples.

Traps - 14
3x Infernity Barrier & 2x Call of the Haunted. Probably could go with only one CotH but it's good at two with minimal recoil. The Solemn Brigade, 1x Judgment & 1x Warning, protect you while you set up. 2x Infernity Inferno, i had it at 3x but it seems like Overkill although getting it in the first turn improves your winning chances magnitudes, may reconsider using the 3rd. 1x Infernity Break, i like it. Others don't. It may be the card i swap for the 3rd Inferno. 1x Escape from the Dark Dimension. IMO one of the best cards to use here. You're going to get things removed. Why not use it to help set-up some more potential game winning maneuvers? Lastly 1x Starlight Road since i have to set a lot it's nice to have protection from the ever lurking Heavy Storm.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/shane.weston
99nour

99nour

Inferno Infinity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inferno Infinity   Inferno Infinity EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 1:44 am

One minor flaw. Why would you run Allure of Darkness?! I would add a third avenger or Mirage.
Back to top Go down
Dukemon

Dukemon

Inferno Infinity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inferno Infinity   Inferno Infinity EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 1:47 am

Obviously you didn't read my explanation. It's not an error. 'Allure of Darkness' gives draw power. A 3rd Mirage is not needed, it clogs up your hands, & becomes dead. This deck is meant to leave your hand empty for big plays. How would having a 3rd accomplish that for any Infernity duelist? Same goes for Avenger. I can accomplish all my tasks with just a single one. The 2nd adds a bit more consistency. Thanks for your input i guess.
Back to top Go down
99nour

99nour

Inferno Infinity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inferno Infinity   Inferno Infinity EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 2:45 am

I did read. But Allure of Darkness gives Draw Power. That's the flaw. This is infernity and it is best for the hand to be empty.
Back to top Go down
Dukemon

Dukemon

Inferno Infinity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inferno Infinity   Inferno Infinity EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 2:48 am

I also explained that the +1 gives a better chance to set up when you're lacking in something that you need. Only downside is i lose a monster in a low monster count deck which can be rectified with cards like 'Burial from a Different Dimension' & 'Escape from the Dark Dimension' both of which i have here.
Back to top Go down
yangaud

yangaud

Inferno Infinity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inferno Infinity   Inferno Infinity EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 7:20 am

but why is there no void ogre dragon its the reason why infernity are good.
Back to top Go down
99nour

99nour

Inferno Infinity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inferno Infinity   Inferno Infinity EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 9:06 am

I only just heard of this o.o It's like a Gladiator Beast Heraklinos? SIR ALEX LUCARD YOU GOTTA ADD IT >:0

Then again Barrier Exists..
..Then again, it wouldn't hurt..
Back to top Go down
Dukemon

Dukemon

Inferno Infinity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inferno Infinity   Inferno Infinity EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 10:42 am

I'm not using anything OCG that's why i didn't add Void Orge but when it does i will update & do more shenanigans. I don't think it's right to use it since it's not really out.
Back to top Go down
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

Inferno Infinity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inferno Infinity   Inferno Infinity EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 1:01 pm

needs at least 1 Infernity Beetle and 1 Mist Wurm and a Leviair.
Back to top Go down
Dukemon

Dukemon

Inferno Infinity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inferno Infinity   Inferno Infinity EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 1:05 pm

SirFunchalot wrote:
needs at least 1 Infernity Beetle and 1 Mist Wurm and a Leviair.

A single Infernity Beetle is useless in comparison to Plaguespreader Zombie who is much more versatile imo. Mist Wurm & Leviair are both good options but i don't really know what to shift to use them. Might take out one Hundred-Eyes Dragon for the Mist Wurm & Chaos King Archfiend for Leviair, what do you think about those?
Back to top Go down
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

Inferno Infinity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inferno Infinity   Inferno Infinity EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 1:24 pm

Beetle is good because you can bring it back with Necromancer / Mirage, hence why it's great here.

Never run less than 3 hundred eyes, don't be dumb lol.

-1 Chaos King (not as good as the other lv7s)
-1 gaia knight (it's just a bad card honestly)

Honestly this deck really needs Daigusto Emeral though since he's what lets you do the really nutty combos but unfortunately he's OCG. Personally I also think you have to run 3 mirage, he's probably the best monster in the main deck. Infernity General also is unimaginably helpful, but he's OCG too.
Back to top Go down
Dukemon

Dukemon

Inferno Infinity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inferno Infinity   Inferno Infinity EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 4:21 pm

SirFunchalot wrote:
Beetle is good because you can bring it back with Necromancer / Mirage, hence why it's great here.

Never run less than 3 hundred eyes, don't be dumb lol.

-1 Chaos King (not as good as the other lv7s)
-1 gaia knight (it's just a bad card honestly)

Honestly this deck really needs Daigusto Emeral though since he's what lets you do the really nutty combos but unfortunately he's OCG. Personally I also think you have to run 3 mirage, he's probably the best monster in the main deck. Infernity General also is unimaginably helpful, but he's OCG too.

I was using Gaia to get over on Stardust at level 6 position then i realized everything else runs him over. Haha, silly mistake i made. I here what you're saying about Infernity Mirage but it totally contradicts what i've seen and read from almost every Infernity player. I'll play around with a third to see how i feel about it. What would you suggest i swap out for it for a good test?
Back to top Go down
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

Inferno Infinity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inferno Infinity   Inferno Infinity EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 4:39 pm

Book of Moon or Escape from the Dark Dimension. Since they're least immediately threatening cards in the deck. Idk why you would ever think running less than 3 mirage is good. it's literally the best of the infernities you main deck, he single handedly can start any of your combos off. He's so good mostly because you often discard extra infernities to Infernity Inferno / Grepher so that you can start your combos, so once you get your stuff in the grave you just use Mirage to get back the important stuff and go off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Inferno Infinity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inferno Infinity   Inferno Infinity Empty

Back to top Go down

Inferno Infinity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Duelist's Den :: Yu-Gi-Oh! Forums :: Deck Vault :: The Archives-
Jump to: