Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home(Magic the Gathering) BW Token Midrange I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(Magic the Gathering) BW Token Midrange

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

(Magic the Gathering) BW Token Midrange Empty
PostSubject: (Magic the Gathering) BW Token Midrange   (Magic the Gathering) BW Token Midrange EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 4:27 am

Total Library:60
Creatures:7
4 Doomed Traveler
3 Champion of the Parish

Planeswalkers:7
1 Elspeth Tirel
2 Liliana of the Veil
4 Sorin Markov

Instants:6
4 Midnight Haunting

Sorceries:8
4 Gather Townsfolk
4 Lingering Souls

Enchantments:11
4 Honor of the Pure
4 Intangible Virtue
3 Oblivion Ring

Land:24
9 Plains
4 Isolated Chapel
4 Marsh Flats
4 Swamp
3 Vault of the Archangel

Sideboard:15
4 Hero of Bladehold
3 Angelic Destiny
3 Mental Misstep
2 Revoke Existence
1 Dismember
1 Timely Reinforcements
1 Divine Offering

This build is a little different than the standard in that I'm opting to run Liliana of the Veil for a form of cheap hand and creature control that helps keep pressure on the opponent by cutting him off of options while I can combo quite nicely with the new Lingering Souls from Dark Ascension, allowing me to play it for the cheaper Flashback cost sooner by pitching it to Liliana to keep that early game pressure going. Sorin Lord of Innistrad is there of course to buff tokens and generate some lifelinking Vampires and if the opponent is dumb enough / unable to take him out, his ultimate can easily get me game by letting me take 3 of my opponents top threats. And of course Elspeth can clear the board of everything but my tokens and both players lands putting me in an almost certain game winning position should they have committed too heavily.

I don't know if anyone else plays MTG here on even a moderately competitive level but any feedback would be cool.
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: (Magic the Gathering) BW Token Midrange   (Magic the Gathering) BW Token Midrange EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 6:27 am

This is a yugioh forum, so do not post decks from other games here...

Note that this sections is under "Yu-Gi-Oh TCG", so only post YGO TCG decks here...
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com
TheRuler

TheRuler

PostSubject: Re: (Magic the Gathering) BW Token Midrange   (Magic the Gathering) BW Token Midrange EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 6:31 am

Just pointing out, with that logic, any deck that has even a single OCG card would not belong here XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Magic the Gathering) BW Token Midrange   (Magic the Gathering) BW Token Midrange EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 9:37 am

Unlocked, and moved to off-topic.

I don't play Magic, so all I can say is that Jace 2good. Oh, and Stoneforger. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com/
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

PostSubject: Re: (Magic the Gathering) BW Token Midrange   (Magic the Gathering) BW Token Midrange EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 9:40 am

That's why they're banned?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Magic the Gathering) BW Token Midrange   (Magic the Gathering) BW Token Midrange Empty

Back to top Go down

(Magic the Gathering) BW Token Midrange
Page 1 of 1