Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMy Little Pony Fans I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Little Pony Fans

Go down 
+6
TheRuler
gutsberserk
SirFunchalot
TheHelixNebula
Dukemon
Kaiba141
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaiba141

Kaiba141

My Little Pony Fans Empty
PostSubject: My Little Pony Fans   My Little Pony Fans EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 11:16 am

I was just wondering if we have any My Little Pony fans out there such as myself. Don't be shy, here you wont be judged. Fill free to post your favorite Character, Episode, Song etc. Or you can even post your hated lists. What ever you want to talk about.

Favorite:
Character: Rainbow Dash
Episode: I love them all
Song: Has to be Winter Wrap up

Hated:
Character: Princess Celestia, Little B**** sent her pore little sister to the moon
Back to top Go down
Dukemon

Dukemon

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony Fans   My Little Pony Fans EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 12:05 pm

o.0 dude... this is pretty awkward.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/shane.weston
Kaiba141

Kaiba141

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony Fans   My Little Pony Fans EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 12:19 pm

Whatever man think what u want I'm just trying to get a conversation going. plus this is a judgment free zone so plz if you dont have anything nice to say plz dont say anything at all. Thank you
Back to top Go down
TheHelixNebula

TheHelixNebula

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony Fans   My Little Pony Fans EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 12:48 pm

It's funny because I've lately seen a large uprise in My Little Pony Fans all over the place (100% serious). I haven't delved into it myself, so I'm not a fan at the moment. Still, pretty hilarious that so many people love it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kaiba141

Kaiba141

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony Fans   My Little Pony Fans EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 1:29 pm

yea well i guess its just a thing that grows on you after a while. And yea there are a lot of people that are getting into it these days. i just went to a camp where there were like hundreds of MLP lovers and most of the were guys. i was like Why do you guys like that show Shocked but after seeing the episodes and how everyone loved i got into it.
Back to top Go down
TheHelixNebula

TheHelixNebula

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony Fans   My Little Pony Fans EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 1:54 pm

Recommend any particular episodes for someone looking to see what's so cool about MLP? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kaiba141

Kaiba141

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony Fans   My Little Pony Fans EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 2:30 pm

Truthfully any of the episodes wouldn't make any since if you didn't start form episode one. That's what i watched and since it was a 2 part episode i was like well lets see what happens next and i just kept going and going and i was hooked. But the winter wrap up is probably one of my favorites i think its episode 11, uh another good one is the stare master episode 17, or Bridle Gossip episode 9, or Episode 7 Dragonshy. These are all season one episodes so you can get acquainted with the show but i recommend watching it from the beginning
Back to top Go down
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony Fans   My Little Pony Fans EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 6:02 pm

This is one of the main reasons why I don't go on 4chan much anymore. Every page has one of these stupid "bronies" threads.

So I'm gonna sage this thread.

My Little Pony Fans 1204403585776
Back to top Go down
gutsberserk
Berserk
Berserk
gutsberserk

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony Fans   My Little Pony Fans EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 12:23 am

My Little Pony Fans Berserk_v15_095

^ my facial expression when I saw the thread title.
Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony Fans   My Little Pony Fans EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 4:00 am

guts, and both sirs. No hating here please, if you don't like the subject, then don't talk in it, but let those who enjoy it, talk about it.

Nobody gets judged in DGA for things they like, and the next one to beg the differ will receive a warning ^^
Back to top Go down
Kuma13

Kuma13

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony Fans   My Little Pony Fans EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 7:42 am

...hmmmm though i am a fan of rainbow dash and her "im better than u" attitude...am not a fan of the whole bright happi cartoon
Back to top Go down
canadian_idiot

canadian_idiot

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony Fans   My Little Pony Fans EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 10:51 am

I think its okay to enjoy the show, I'm just not a fan of the people who flaunt the fact that they're a bronie constantly.
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony Fans   My Little Pony Fans EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 11:23 am

70% of DN admins I know are bronies ._. i don't get it, and i'm not sure i want to xD
Back to top Go down
Kaiba141

Kaiba141

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony Fans   My Little Pony Fans EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 12:07 pm

well truthfully Harper Bronies are just guys who are into the show its not like we go around every minuet of every day Screaming at the world we are bronies, and we love a certian ponny.... well i hope there isn't. Sure we like to talk to other bronies about the show and all but thats what true bronies do. And to Canadian the people who go around flaunting the fact that they are bronies, well they are not true broines. Being a bronies isn't a bad thing, true you like a show that was originally made for little kids, but with the wide growing popularity of the show it is really easy to fit in.
Back to top Go down
gutsberserk
Berserk
Berserk
gutsberserk

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony Fans   My Little Pony Fans EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 12:16 am

TheRuler wrote:
guts, and both sirs. No hating here please, if you don't like the subject, then don't talk in it, but let those who enjoy it, talk about it.

Nobody gets judged in DGA for things they like, and the next one to beg the differ will receive a warning ^^

I don't hate on him, nor do I judge him. He can enjoy whatever he wants.

I just thought that the thread title is weird , that's it.
Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony Fans   My Little Pony Fans EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 2:34 am

Well, if that's ur opinion, it has nothing to do with the thread Wink and that's why it's spam also. This topic was for those who enjoyed the show.
Back to top Go down
Minako

Minako

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony Fans   My Little Pony Fans EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 3:43 am

Harper7000 wrote:
70% of DN admins I know are bronies ._. i don't get it, and i'm not sure i want to xD

DNOF's Staff Hideout is 90% ponies. There is so much spam of pony pics there it's insane.
Back to top Go down
http://www.worldduelingacademy.com/
Kaiba141

Kaiba141

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony Fans   My Little Pony Fans EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 4:45 pm

well im not the type of brony who spams pictures and things like that im just interested in seeing if there is any one who is interested in the same things i am and this is always a topic that gets peoples attention. As u can see
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony Fans   My Little Pony Fans Empty

Back to top Go down

My Little Pony Fans
Page 1 of 1