Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Legend of Genesis I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Legend of Genesis

Go down 
+11
LOKOS
Dukemon
RyuheiAoi
LegendaryFrost
Vongola-x
TheRuler
Scorpion67
SabreW
Exiled
darkness evil
Harper7000
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

The Legend of Genesis Empty
PostSubject: The Legend of Genesis   The Legend of Genesis EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 5:46 pm

Once, long ago, there were 2 brothers, Tiras and Adreus. They were close while growing up, but soon, Adreus became jealous of Tiras, for Tiras seemed to bee able to do everything better than he could. They both joined the army of their country, and inevitably, Tiras rose through the ranks faster than Adreus, and was soon promoted to be vanguard for the King himself. But after only 2 days on the job, there was an assassination attempt on the king. A skilled archer was sent to shoot him from the trees as the King took his daily walk through the forest. However, Tiras saw the assassin at the last second, and threw himself in front of the King to protect him. The King, being a selfish man, thought only of himself and ran away as fast as he could, leaving Tiras to die. At the edge of death, Tiras was visited by The Creator.

Spoiler:

"You are of a noble heart," said The Creator, "If you will serve the Light, I will give you immortality. Tiras agreed, and he was transformed into a servant of Light. He became the guardian of life, the opponent of evil, the agent of renewal. He became the Keeper of Genesis.

Spoiler:

Tiras went on to do many great things. He ousted the corrupt King from power, and defeated an uprising of demons from the Underworld. With his Sacred army of elite warriors and Dragons, he was unstoppable.

Spoiler:

But all the while, Adreus was left behind. He watched, fuming, as his brother became one of the most powerful and respected people in the world, while he remained a simple footsoldier in his army. In the Underworld, the evil king Ha Des heard the news of his demons' defeat.

Spoiler:

He devised a cunning plan to defeat Tiras. If The Creator had made Tiras a Keeper of life, Ha Des must make a different human a Keeper of death. But he couldn't choose just anybody; it had to be someone with enough hatred to fuel the dark powers, and someone whom Tiras would have a hard time fighting against. Ha Des met with Adreus, and promised him power that would eclipse even his brother Tiras' powers, if only Adreus would join him. Adreus readily agreed.

Spoiler:

Ha Des enshrouded him in darkness, and changed him from a normal human into an immortal being of shadow. He became an envoy of Hades, a harbinger to the end of all life. He became the Keeper of Armageddon.

Spoiler:

He amassed his own army, some of demons, some of evil humans, in order to combat his brother.

Spoiler:

In the end, Tiras won, but was unable to kill his brother, for he still loved him. He instead banished him and his entire army back to the Underworld. There were thousands of years of peace...

Millennia later, in 2010 A.D., a school was built on the same site that Tiras' castle once stood. But this was no ordinary school; it was a school for dueling. It was called Dueling Genesis Academy, and it was led by respected duelists, and some of the strongest duelists in the world attended there. But even with their good qualifications, the school was a little TOO strong. Their war team was unbeatable, and the level of skill from even their normal members was uncanny. One day, in 2012, while exploring the forest around DGA, a student met Tiras himself! Tiras told him that the darkness was stirring again. The Mayans had predicted long ago that the end of the world would be in 2012, for they knew that was when the Darkness would again stir.
"You must protect the world," Tiras said, "You are the only ones who can. I have already given you more power than regular humans...you know this. I will do my best to help you, but my fight is in the Underworld. I will hold them off as long as I can, but when the floodgates open, you must be ready."

So they did. The Genesis Walls were rebuilt, brick by brick, and the academy of dueling was converted into a vast army of some of the most skilled duelists on earth. Thus the DGA Kingdom was created. Victory over the coming evil seemed within reach with such a force. But little did DGA know...there was a traitor already within their midst...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
darkness evil

darkness evil

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Genesis   The Legend of Genesis EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 6:04 pm

Epicness, really good job and u should make it a fanfic with me as the Hero Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Exiled

Exiled

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Genesis   The Legend of Genesis EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 6:25 pm

Nice read, and you should make me and DE brothers
Back to top Go down
SabreW

SabreW

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Genesis   The Legend of Genesis EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 7:09 pm

Most awesome intro story, Harper. Definitely fits well with the new theme we have.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Genesis   The Legend of Genesis EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 8:33 pm

+1 For ya hapeh for this story, I had in mind to do something like this XD but you did it better !
Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Genesis   The Legend of Genesis EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 9:09 pm

Kinda biblic XD It was awesome :O
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Genesis   The Legend of Genesis EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 9:42 pm

Well done, Harper!
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Genesis   The Legend of Genesis EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 11:45 am

Awww yeah, can't wait to get the guilds in on this.
Back to top Go down
RyuheiAoi

RyuheiAoi

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Genesis   The Legend of Genesis EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:15 pm

I rather like this, as well. I fight for Tiras!
Back to top Go down
Dukemon

Dukemon

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Genesis   The Legend of Genesis EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 4:59 pm

For Tiras or Death!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/shane.weston
LOKOS

LOKOS

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Genesis   The Legend of Genesis EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 7:11 am

Wow this is awesome! Smile Im on Tiras side! XD
Back to top Go down
allanpike

allanpike

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Genesis   The Legend of Genesis EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 8:13 am

I cannot wait to start RPing this, because it sounds to be real fun!
Back to top Go down
kiryu111
Teacher
Teacher
kiryu111

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Genesis   The Legend of Genesis EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:48 pm

ok now i want to be in guild just to get in this story :/
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Genesis   The Legend of Genesis EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 1:59 am

Harper help me so I can get the guilds started :/
Back to top Go down
redgar

redgar

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Genesis   The Legend of Genesis EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 2:21 pm

Hey Harper I was wondering if I could use this story for one of my adventured in DnD(a pen and paper game). I ll give credits of course Smile
Back to top Go down
Dukemon

Dukemon

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Genesis   The Legend of Genesis EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 2:41 pm

redgar wrote:
Hey Harper I was wondering if I could use this story for one of my adventured in DnD(a pen and paper game). I ll give credits of course Smile

*drools* You play DnD!?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/shane.weston
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Genesis   The Legend of Genesis EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 2:52 pm

What IS DnD?
Back to top Go down
Zembobway150

Zembobway150

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Genesis   The Legend of Genesis EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 1:59 am

Dungeons & Dragons
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Genesis   The Legend of Genesis Empty

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Genesis
Page 1 of 1