Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeEven More Announcments I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Even More Announcments

Go down 
+11
j0hnb0i
Shadow
Vongola-x
TheRuler
LOKOS
Quincy99
NoUserName
darkness evil
Kurpel
RyuheiAoi
Harper7000
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

Even More Announcments Empty
PostSubject: Even More Announcments   Even More Announcments EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 11:33 am

Here's another barrage of announcements Razz. Just kidding, there are a few but not as many as last time.

Let's start with the most obvious one, the one you surely noticed when you first logged in: the new Graphics! DGA has always been a dark forum, and it's very refreshing to have a new theme. For me, it's like ZOMG I CAN SEE Very Happy!!! Everything has been changed, from buttons to skins to banners to the head banner to the name colors to the rank images. Hope you guys like it, because I personally think it's awesome! You have The Crocodile to thank for it, so show him some love and don't forget to hang out in ADA every once in a while to see more of him Smile

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the last announcement, I said the reason that we were changing things is because all academies were the same. But then we thought...why be just an academy when we can be a kingdom? The new theme and ranks will reflect this: DGA is now an army of duelists. Genesis Guilds will soon be reopened and you can then go on quests to be a real adventurer. Never fear though, the ranks may have been changed, but the ranking SYSTEM has not. The way to rank up will remain the same, but the signer dragons were outdated and this is much more cool. Here's how it will go down:

Admins=Admins
Mods=Mods
Teachers=Teachers
Vesta=Archlords
Stardust=Warriors
Archfiends=Wizards
Blackrose=Archers
Freshmen=Apprentice

Now you have ranks in the DGA Army! Once again, I'm going to have to ask you guys to remove the old userbars from your signatures, but don't worry, Croco will have updated ones soon!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lastly, there's been a little bit of a delay with the Conjurer's Test, because SOMEONE *cough*Scorp*cough* has been lazy, so we're not quite done with it yet. j0hnb0i, Scorpion67, and myself are now all working hard on it, so it won't be more than a week at max, but for now, the Wizard Test is suspended. We have at least enough for 2-3 versions, but we want at least 4 versions ready before we open it.
Back to top Go down
RyuheiAoi

RyuheiAoi

PostSubject: Re: Even More Announcments   Even More Announcments EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 2:25 pm

I shall be ...Archfiend?... Spellcaster?... Wizard soon!

Even More Announcments Experi10
You see inside that little box I made? Can you read that it says? I didn't think so. It's the word "Experience," in the color Cyan (#00FFFF), and it needs to be changed, because in the posts with the darker backgrounds (They alternate between dark and light from post to post), it doesn't show up at all.
Back to top Go down
Kurpel

Kurpel

PostSubject: Re: Even More Announcments   Even More Announcments EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 3:14 pm

Nice new rullez i like it but when its so light the green name of the freshmans dossent look very nice i think u can make it more dark green or something else Smile
Back to top Go down
darkness evil

darkness evil

PostSubject: Re: Even More Announcments   Even More Announcments EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 3:35 pm

U should change the color of the ranks make em darker i cant see the yellow and the light green, other than that place looks epic
Back to top Go down
NoUserName
NoUserName

PostSubject: Re: Even More Announcments   Even More Announcments EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 3:36 pm

I'm really jealous they made admins arma leyvaten. Evil or Very Mad
btw, now the archer tags are TOO dark, a little lighter
Back to top Go down
Quincy99

Quincy99

PostSubject: Re: Even More Announcments   Even More Announcments EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 3:58 pm

Wizards. I am honored! but I'm glad to be a part of this kingdom. You have with staff of justice!
Back to top Go down
LOKOS

LOKOS

PostSubject: Re: Even More Announcments   Even More Announcments EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 9:07 pm

Wow new theme looks cool Smile I think this will be great XD
Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

PostSubject: Re: Even More Announcments   Even More Announcments EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 9:13 pm

The new layout is epic :O And I like the new names of the ranks, and Genesis Guilds will be back soon Very Happy Just need some work on it first ^^
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: Even More Announcments   Even More Announcments EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 9:47 pm

Changed experience and Wizards to darker ones, but archers are already dark yellow and I see it actually quite well... :/
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com
RyuheiAoi

RyuheiAoi

PostSubject: Re: Even More Announcments   Even More Announcments EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 10:12 pm

Vongola-x wrote:
Changed experience and Wizards to darker ones, but archers are already dark yellow and I see it actually quite well... :/
Excellent. War record could use the color change, too. It's pretty bright.
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: Even More Announcments   Even More Announcments EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 10:23 pm

thanks for noticing Smile
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Even More Announcments   Even More Announcments EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 12:08 am

For a sec thought I'm in WoW anyways shit looks cool KIU
Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

PostSubject: Re: Even More Announcments   Even More Announcments EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:57 am

ah, and now it won't take long before I forget the old one XD Like happened last time, I can't remember our first theme at all anymore Sad
Back to top Go down
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

PostSubject: Re: Even More Announcments   Even More Announcments EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 6:36 am

you're right! i can't remember it either Shocked
Back to top Go down
The Crocodile

The Crocodile

PostSubject: Re: Even More Announcments   Even More Announcments EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:09 am

i remember the oooold banners before DDD made the ones for the last skin, they were without many effects simple like bg and render, although i cant remember the main banner o.o
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: Even More Announcments   Even More Announcments EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 11:22 pm

the main before the last was with JD and SK made it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

PostSubject: Re: Even More Announcments   Even More Announcments EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 12:17 pm

oh ok i remember that haha
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Even More Announcments   Even More Announcments EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 12:19 pm

and then before that even, fallen did the gfx except for the dad banner that yuri did.
Back to top Go down
redgar

redgar

PostSubject: Re: Even More Announcments   Even More Announcments EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 4:21 am

Just got back and saw these changes! They look pretty nice. One thing though, old members that belonged to Vesta, will begin once again as an apprentice?
Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

PostSubject: Re: Even More Announcments   Even More Announcments EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 4:26 am

they remained in Vesta Wink Unless they were inactive Very Happy
Back to top Go down
redgar

redgar

PostSubject: Re: Even More Announcments   Even More Announcments EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 4:28 am

TheRuler wrote:
they remained in Vesta Wink Unless they were inactive Very Happy

The last part explains it Razz

So am I gonna be an Archorld now that I am active again? Smile
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Even More Announcments   Even More Announcments EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 4:28 am

well the top dorm is the war team so we sent the inactive ones to aprentice and ranked up some more talented members to the top dorm. You know there is 2 ways to get in the top dorm, either you get invited or you scale the whole ranks like a bawss !

Edit : for your last question, ask vongeh he is in charge of the archlords Smile
Back to top Go down
redgar

redgar

PostSubject: Re: Even More Announcments   Even More Announcments EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 4:31 am

I don't mind being apprentice for now. The rank up looks fun Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Even More Announcments   Even More Announcments EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 4:58 am

It's a lot of fun, but we need more stuff to do in the dorms. Luckily, rjuto's back, so he'll be planning some stuff for the Archer dorm soon.
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com/
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: Even More Announcments   Even More Announcments EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 6:11 am

Red, stay as apprentice for now and we will see later Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Even More Announcments   Even More Announcments Empty

Back to top Go down

Even More Announcments
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Duelist's Den :: Main :: News & Announcements-
Jump to: