Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeTo bypass the Machines I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To bypass the Machines

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aki

Aki

To bypass the Machines Empty
PostSubject: To bypass the Machines   To bypass the Machines EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 10:17 am

An AU of episodes 106 and 107 of original yugioh.

"I choose my Gorz the Emissary of Darkness as my Deckmaster." Duke announced

"I choose my Fabled Unicore as mine." Tristan said

"As for mine, I choose my Lyna the Light Charmer as my deckmaster."

A darkened man in black cloak with black cap appeared behind Duke. Unicorn-like creature with white horn appeared behind Tristan, while a small girl clad in white with a black t-shirt and white hair appeared next to Serenity.

"And I choose myself as my deckmaster." said their opponent, Nesbitt, who had taken the form of Robotic Knight. "You could start first." he told Serenity

"Very well. I'll set one monster face-down and three cards face-down beside it."

"I summon my Fabled Ragin in defense mode." Tristan said

"And I summon my Thirteenth Grave in defense mode." Duke said, him being last.

"Very well. I summon Gigatech Wolf. Now, attack her face-down."

Gigatech Wolf
Earth
1700/1000

"I activate my face-down, Negate Attack, so your attack is canceled and your battle phase is over." Serenity said "Which brings it back to me." she added and drew.

"I flip summon my Aussa the Earth Charmer, taking control of your Gigatech Wolf as long as Aussa remains on the field." Serenity said. Gigatech Wolf wandered over to Serenity's side of the field.

"Now, Gigatech Wolf, attack your former master!" Serenity commanded.

Gigatech Wolf slashed at Nesbitt and his life points dropped to 2300.

"Aussa, your turn."

Aussa unleashed a magical wave, which hit Nesbitt, reducing his attack points to 1800.

"And now, I send Gigatech Wolf and my Aussa to grave in order to summon Familiar possessed Aussa. Next turn, I'll destroy you."

Duke and Tristan skipped their turns, wanting to know what will happen.

"I bring back my Gigatech wolf from grave, then I put him back to grave with two other machine monsters to activate the special ability of my deckmaster.

Serenity, Tristan and Duke all screamed as their life points depleted.

"Okay, my move." Serenity said. "Familiar Possessed Aussa, destroy his deckmaster!"

Aussa slashed at Robotic Knight, who dissolved into particles.

"Machine triumphs over man?" Serenity said, shaking her head "I think not..."

Anyway, she won in canon so this is valid. Besides, Nesbitt always attacked her in canon instead of other two. So I thought 'what if roles get reversed?'

And this story was made.

Besides, I like Charmer and I like Serenity, so I incorporated her revenge on the series plot with my fave monsters.
Back to top Go down

To bypass the Machines
Page 1 of 1