Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Homehelp me think of a good bye I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

help me think of a good bye

Go down 
+4
Vongola-x
Harper7000
Quincy99
nerolwo
8 posters
AuthorMessage
nerolwo
Teacher
Teacher
nerolwo

help me think of a good bye Empty
PostSubject: help me think of a good bye   help me think of a good bye EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 10:24 am

well , first of all this is kinda a serious and really really sad thing im asking

i want to honor a really dear friend of mine , that pass away yesterday
her name was Blacky she was my Chihuahua , she died 11 days away to turn 14 years old of a cardiovascular disease, she has been with me most of my life or at least half of it. she was my first Dog and all the members of my family even myself cried her death, she is gonna be cremated.

she destroyed almost everything i had in my life, she wasnt the best dog, not even a good one , but was my dog ,pet ,best and beast friend

so if anyone could help me think of a deck that i could run some Dog card

wind up dog, chain dog, or something similar

i knew this sounds silly, but this is my favorite game, and im not planning quitting anytime soon , and even i have pictures, im gonna have her ashess, and all my memories i would like to put her on my mind eveytime i play this game.

so to all of u that help me thanks
and for every body that reads this
please dont make fun of it if u dont want to support this just close the window, and if u have a dog , dont forget to show em every day that is part of ur family.

my girlmade me broke in tears yesterday when she said the following >
She deserve to rest up a little bit, she protected u most of her life until u needed to protect her , now she will protect u again .

Back to top Go down
Quincy99

Quincy99

PostSubject: Re: help me think of a good bye   help me think of a good bye EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 11:15 am

Sorry for the loss, it's tough to lose a pet that's become a family member.

Here is a dog deck.
Spoiler:

These are all Random thoughts, pretty corny as well xD
Ryko, for the times she was barking up a storm when another dog passed by.
Firedog, for those days when you cuddled up to watch a flick when the Misses was away
You were the Jain and your girl was the Lyla anjd your watchdog was ever present wherever you went.

Hope these made you laugh at my corniness. Though i cant say I've known ya as long as others, I hope you can gain strength knowing shes in a better place.
Back to top Go down
nerolwo
Teacher
Teacher
nerolwo

PostSubject: Re: help me think of a good bye   help me think of a good bye EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 11:17 am

thanks a lot quincy , nice though btw, and yes even though some people tell me cmon its just a dog , well was like a lil sister 2 me thanks for the idea quincy and yeah made me lol a little if i knew how to add rep ill give it 2 u
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: help me think of a good bye   help me think of a good bye EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 11:46 am

sorry about that nero...pets really can become part of the family :/. for rep, hit the + thing to the right of his post
Back to top Go down
nerolwo
Teacher
Teacher
nerolwo

PostSubject: Re: help me think of a good bye   help me think of a good bye EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 11:48 am

thanks harper , indeed losing a pet is a hard thing a lot of people doesnt realize or dont really bother to think about it
and thanks for the rep thing
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: help me think of a good bye   help me think of a good bye EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:02 pm

A few of the ygo doggies

Spoiler:

Last edited by Vongola-x on Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: help me think of a good bye   help me think of a good bye EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:04 pm

Its sad to hear bout ur dog Nero but ryko is indeed a good card to play and he do looks like a chihuahua. Get some gold versions!

Edit: Damn this game have more dogs than I tought!
Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

PostSubject: Re: help me think of a good bye   help me think of a good bye EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 9:34 pm

I'm sorry for you nero Sad

But yes, honor her with flamvell's Smile
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: help me think of a good bye   help me think of a good bye EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 10:27 pm

Sorry about the loss of your dog mate, I have 3 so I know how close one can grow towards them. As for the deck, Flamvell Firedog,ryko, and scrap beast are all the main cards in most decks so anything related to them is ur best bet.
Back to top Go down
coolchemist2001

coolchemist2001

PostSubject: Re: help me think of a good bye   help me think of a good bye EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 2:16 am

Sorry for your loss Nero; as a pet owner myself i know exactly how hard it is to lose one. Yes, "just an animal", but that animal becomes literally a part of your daily life and a member of your house-hold that you can feel the gap it leaves when they are not there anymore.

My favorite ygo dog has always been ryko; one of my pets was even named ryko after it. I think ryko-flamvell deck would be just the thing you want.
Another idea is a Key mouse-cat-dog deck. Not as compatitive, but fun to play.

@ vongy: I thought kinka-byo was a cat Razz. Wrong animal.
Back to top Go down
nerolwo
Teacher
Teacher
nerolwo

PostSubject: Re: help me think of a good bye   help me think of a good bye EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 3:32 am

i have most of those cards , im gonna try building a LS/Flamvell deck and thanks a lot for all of ur support
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: help me think of a good bye   help me think of a good bye Empty

Back to top Go down

help me think of a good bye
Page 1 of 1