Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Troll among the Trolls I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Troll among the Trolls

Go down 
+3
SabreW
bakura normal
Scorpion67
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

The Troll among the Trolls Empty
PostSubject: The Troll among the Trolls   The Troll among the Trolls EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 12:33 pm

This guy deserve respect ! You know how hard it is to come up with an roginal deck Idea in this format and how hard it is to go to a YCS without a top tier deck, well this guy did it like a bawse !

https://tcg.konami-europe.net/coverage/5909/deck-profile-chris-bulls-divine-diamonds/
Back to top Go down
bakura normal

bakura normal

PostSubject: Re: The Troll among the Trolls   The Troll among the Trolls EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 1:31 pm

all i can do is clap
Back to top Go down
SabreW

SabreW

PostSubject: Re: The Troll among the Trolls   The Troll among the Trolls EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 1:59 pm

This guy is one of my newest heroes. You guys who know about me know that I'm trying to make original decks like this. This is exactly the kind of thing I want to do.

Like Bakura said, all I can do is applaud.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: The Troll among the Trolls   The Troll among the Trolls EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 2:09 pm

Yeah when i saw that deck profile I tought that guy deserved more exposure. The deck Idea is amazing! I will even do a video on it cuz those kind of decks are good for the game. It promotes skills unlike rescue dinos. Thumb's up for Chris Bull !
Back to top Go down
coolchemist2001

coolchemist2001

PostSubject: Re: The Troll among the Trolls   The Troll among the Trolls EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 2:24 pm

I hate convulsion of nature; do you know how many DN players got warnings because of that card? People on DN use it as a way to troll and force their opponent to quit. Bad card, at least with the currect DN system.

Besides that, always refreshing to see people come up with new deck ideas. Too bad it doesn't look like he topped, but hey, the intention was there. Thumbs up.

Edit: So much for creativity Sad , 8 of top 16 were dino laggia, 3 plant synchro, and 5 others.

Last edited by coolchemist2001 on Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: The Troll among the Trolls   The Troll among the Trolls EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 5:05 pm

that's pretty dang awesome xD. like chemist said though we may see idiots try to play this on dn with no way to do it. but that's cool. he would probably screw me over...mind games are one of my weaknesses. mind crushing the hell out of me would make me sad. but konami...Y U NO POST DECKLIST?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

PostSubject: Re: The Troll among the Trolls   The Troll among the Trolls EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 7:43 pm

I don't get the praise. If he doesn't get convulsion so many of the combos the deck could pull off are dead. No wonder he didn't top.
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: The Troll among the Trolls   The Troll among the Trolls EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 8:35 am

respect for this guy and take out that card off DN until it is usable...
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Troll among the Trolls   The Troll among the Trolls Empty

Back to top Go down

The Troll among the Trolls
Page 1 of 1