Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Swiss Arcetype Tournament - Page 3 I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Swiss Arcetype Tournament

Go down 
+13
Nova
Nivedo
Xanatos
redgar
LegendaryFrost
TheRuler
bakura normal
King007
RyuheiAoi
Aki
kyosuke kiryu
тhε ßεтяαýεя
Vongola-x
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

The Swiss Arcetype Tournament - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The Swiss Arcetype Tournament   The Swiss Arcetype Tournament - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 11:26 am

First topic message reminder :

Rules:

1.Only tested members can take part.

2. Register in this form:

DGA Name:
DN Name:
Choose:
GMT:

3. Find your opponent on your own using DN/DGA pms and duel withing the given deadline, if you fail to do so a coin flip will decide the winner.

4. If you think your opponent cheats make a screen/video and contact me with it.

5. Do not harass you opponent in any way.

Deck Rules:

1. Each round I will announce a type of deck like BW, DW, LS... and for that round we will all use the same kind of deck.

2. Only monsters from that archetype are allowed in the main deck and side deck, you may have cards from other archetypes in extra deck.

3. Same goes for the spell and trap cards except that the following ones will be allowed even thought they have nothing to do with the archetype:

Spells:

Monster Reborn, Dark Hole, MST, Heavy Storm, Book of Moon, Allure of Darkness, Pot of Duality and Mind Control.

Traps:

Trap Dustshoot, Torrential Tribute, Bottomless Trap Hole OR Dimensional Prison, Solemn Judgment.

4. The exception: on registration you need to choose, spell, trap or monster and you will be allowed to add 1 card from what you have chose that has nothing to do with the archetype we will be using. E.g. you choose trap and you will be able to add solemn warning (up to the number the ban list allows)

Rules that have been made before round 1, for those who do not read posts:

You can use only ONE of the chosen 3 cards in each round.

As we know what deck our opponents are going to use, we will not use any side decks in this tournament.

Credits:

The tournament idea came from Bakura Normal

Prizes:

1st place: 300 DGA points and 75 exp
2nd place: 200 DGA points and 50 exp
3rd place: 100 DGA points and 25 exp

Participants:

1. Vongola-x // Vongola-x // Gorz, Solemn Warning, Maxx "C" // GMT 00
2. The Betrayer // The Betrayer // Pot of Avarice, Gorz, Maxx "C" // GMT +1
3. Pufka // Pufka // Gorz, Warning, Pot of Avarice // GMT 00
4. Aki // MokieFangirl // Dragged down into the grave, Dharc the Dark Charmer, Lyna the Light Charmer // GMT +1
5. RyuheiAoi // RyuheiAoi // Solemn Warning, Gorz, Tour Guide // GMT -8
6. King007 // King007 // Gorz, MF, Maxx "C" // GMT +1
7. Bakura Normal // ^^^^^ // Solemn Warning // GMT 00
8. LegendaryFrost // LegendaryFrost // Maxx "C",Gorz,avarice // GMT 00
9. Redgar // Redgar // Gorz, Thunder King, Junk Synchron // GMT +2
10. Xantos // 1Xanatos1 // Gorz, tour guide, mirror force // GMT -8
11. Nivedo // Nivedo // Pot of Avarice, Gorz, Solem Warning // GMT -6
12. Nova // Nova25 // Nothing // GMT -5
13. NotSoGallantGallade // NotSoGallantGallade // Gorz, Solemn Warning, Maxx "C" // GMT -5
14. Supreme_King // Supreme_King // Mirror Force, Call of the Haunted, Solemn Warning // GMT +2

Last edited by Vongola-x on Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:42 am; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: The Swiss Arcetype Tournament   The Swiss Arcetype Tournament - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 11:24 pm

RIGHT before doing the 1st round I checked everyone's choices, yours was still only warning and your edit is 1 day after I posted the 1st round so do not try to fool me, you get a loss for this round and a warning from me, do not try doing this ever again, DGA likes honest members...
Back to top Go down
Aki

Aki

PostSubject: Re: The Swiss Arcetype Tournament   The Swiss Arcetype Tournament - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 11:49 pm

What about the letters? (H, E, R and O)
Back to top Go down
RyuheiAoi

RyuheiAoi

PostSubject: Re: The Swiss Arcetype Tournament   The Swiss Arcetype Tournament - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 4:05 am

Vongola-x wrote:
RIGHT before doing the 1st round I checked everyone's choices, yours was still only warning and your edit is 1 day after I posted the 1st round so do not try to fool me, you get a loss for this round and a warning from me, do not try doing this ever again, DGA likes honest members...
I am being penalized for picking three cards, like everyone else did? Nothing said there was a time limit to making my three choices, and since no PM went out to alert everyone that they could, I didn't find out about getting three choices until Xanatos told me the tournament was starting. So when I showed up and noticed a bunch of people with three choices, I went back and found that I could also have three. I didn't - and don't - feel I was being dishonest at all.

Perhaps, with the rule-changes happening as they did, and no PM or notice of any kind actually being sent out by the tournament organizer, I should have dropped out like Kyosuke Kiryu did. The fact that I am "Getting a warning" and an automatic loss due to mismanagement of the tournament itself is pretty petty.

Let me reiterate: I did not violate any rules of the tournament when I picked two extra cards, and then chose to add one to my deck. I was actually operating within the guidelines you set. I didn't make my three choices, and then go back the day of and edit it to have a different choice, which would be dishonest and underhanded, but whatever. Have fun with the rest of your tournament.
Back to top Go down
Supreme_King

Supreme_King

PostSubject: Re: The Swiss Arcetype Tournament   The Swiss Arcetype Tournament - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 5:04 am

https://imgur.com/m22af

As for what happened with Ryuhei, he didn't duel the first round, then go back and edit the picks, so he did in fact publish his cards before dueling. And I agree that a change of rules should have been notified by PM as well as by posting here(you did post, didn't PM).
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: The Swiss Arcetype Tournament   The Swiss Arcetype Tournament - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 5:56 am

Ok, I understand this, a post is not visible enough for you guys, from now on in all my tournaments all changes will be pmed, even thought I posted that days before the start and you could have looked it up. You get the win for this round and can keep the chosen cards...
Back to top Go down
Supreme_King

Supreme_King

PostSubject: Re: The Swiss Arcetype Tournament   The Swiss Arcetype Tournament - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 6:05 am

Vongola-x wrote:
Ok, I understand this, a post is not visible enough for you guys, from now on in all my tournaments all changes will be pmed, even thought I posted that days before the start and you could have looked it up. You get the win for this round and can keep the chosen cards...

Hope you didn't get upset about this Vongy, I was just expressing my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: The Swiss Arcetype Tournament   The Swiss Arcetype Tournament - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 8:07 pm

Pufka lost to xantos, "tour guide after tour guide..."

Last edited by Vongola-x on Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xanatos

Xanatos

PostSubject: Re: The Swiss Arcetype Tournament   The Swiss Arcetype Tournament - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 8:09 pm

wait. . . . I beat pufka now I'm confused X_X
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: The Swiss Arcetype Tournament   The Swiss Arcetype Tournament - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 8:10 pm

I just posted what pufka said sitting next to me xD
Back to top Go down
Xanatos

Xanatos

PostSubject: Re: The Swiss Arcetype Tournament   The Swiss Arcetype Tournament - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 8:13 pm

LOL oh. And for the record I got tour guide twice and the second time it was destroyed D: who would do such a thing to such a broken card???

edit: i guess I should say the second one was destroyed after it used its eff. . . . .
Back to top Go down
тhε ßεтяαýεя
King of Games
King of Games
тhε ßεтяαýεя

PostSubject: Re: The Swiss Arcetype Tournament   The Swiss Arcetype Tournament - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 8:47 pm

Supreme_King wrote:
https://imgur.com/m22af

As for what happened with Ryuhei, he didn't duel the first round, then go back and edit the picks, so he did in fact publish his cards before dueling. And I agree that a change of rules should have been notified by PM as well as by posting here(you did post, didn't PM).
I am not that active on dn, because I don't play random duels.. We can arrange duel on the forum, I pmed you
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: The Swiss Arcetype Tournament   The Swiss Arcetype Tournament - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 12:44 am

Umm ok I didn't know there was a rule change, now idk what to do since I never chose 2 others D:
Back to top Go down
Nivedo

Nivedo

PostSubject: Re: The Swiss Arcetype Tournament   The Swiss Arcetype Tournament - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 4:42 am

i can see where vongy was coming from, your choices could have easily been made for the archetype that was happening this round. i say give everyone one more chance to choose all three of their cards if they havent already, before starting the next round in the tournament. if they dont choose by the start of the next round, then they are stuck with the one card that they have.
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: The Swiss Arcetype Tournament   The Swiss Arcetype Tournament - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 2:29 pm

You can still choose till next rounds start, I don't care if "you" won't see this post until then, it will still count.

The Swiss Arcetype Tournament - Page 3 R1e

Only 2 matches done, duel...you have time till tomorrow evening....
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: The Swiss Arcetype Tournament   The Swiss Arcetype Tournament - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 3:14 pm

Lost to vongy 2-0 with sloppy joe heroes lol, can I go sleep now?
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: The Swiss Arcetype Tournament   The Swiss Arcetype Tournament - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 3:15 pm

true that and go bed, me needs it too, working 11 hours and then going for tournament match ain't a good combo
Back to top Go down
Nivedo

Nivedo

PostSubject: Re: The Swiss Arcetype Tournament   The Swiss Arcetype Tournament - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 3:33 pm

me and nova had our match, i won 2-0. he posted earlier and i confirmed
Back to top Go down
Aki

Aki

PostSubject: Re: The Swiss Arcetype Tournament   The Swiss Arcetype Tournament - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 11:22 pm

I asked this once: Are we allowed to use letters?

For example: The Swiss Arcetype Tournament - Page 3 300px-OOversoulLCGX-EN-C-1E
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: The Swiss Arcetype Tournament   The Swiss Arcetype Tournament - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 5:17 am

Aki wrote:
I asked this once: Are we allowed to use letters?

Those are cards that belong to the archetype, so you don't even have to ask. Ofc you can.

Round 1 - everyone who hasn't played yet got double losses, I give you time to duel until the deadline of the second round. If you won't the losses will stay.

Round 2

Flamvell
(yes, rekindling is a flamvell archetype card and neo flamvell are allowed too)

The Swiss Arcetype Tournament - Page 3 16329250

Deadline - 4th of January, 2012
Back to top Go down
King007
Nostalgic Tourney Organizer
King007

PostSubject: Re: The Swiss Arcetype Tournament   The Swiss Arcetype Tournament - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 6:08 am

I want to quit this tournament coz i can't keep up with it ... sorry
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: The Swiss Arcetype Tournament   The Swiss Arcetype Tournament - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 6:21 am

anyone who wants to take his place?

why u register if u quit? -.-
Back to top Go down
NotSoGallantGallade
Absol
Absol
NotSoGallantGallade

PostSubject: Re: The Swiss Arcetype Tournament   The Swiss Arcetype Tournament - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 8:30 am

Redgar wins over me, 2-1 for the first round... first turn Rai-Oh + E-Call and 2 Dualities opening hand = me sad.

Good games otherwise, though.
Back to top Go down
http://ffgtfgtr.deviantart.com
redgar

redgar

PostSubject: Re: The Swiss Arcetype Tournament   The Swiss Arcetype Tournament - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 8:33 am

Confirm! They were good games, and Raioh won me that thrid game Smile

gg's Gallade!
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: The Swiss Arcetype Tournament   The Swiss Arcetype Tournament - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 3:29 am

Lost to Pufka, I had r2 but I messed up on rules so lost that one. Anyways I dropping out Neutral

EDIT: Got convinced to rejoin
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: The Swiss Arcetype Tournament   The Swiss Arcetype Tournament - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 3:47 am

1. SK vs Betrayer, duel till 4th or the double losses will stay for round 1.

2. Guys, 6 days passed and no duels except 1 yet? Come on, duel :S
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Swiss Arcetype Tournament   The Swiss Arcetype Tournament - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Swiss Arcetype Tournament
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next