Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Homemy attempt inzectors I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

my attempt inzectors

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

my attempt inzectors Empty
PostSubject: my attempt inzectors   my attempt inzectors EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 10:27 pm

My attemp on inzectors. I made some changes to the deck btw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKzO90kHo_c&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Back to top Go down
King007
Nostalgic Tourney Organizer
King007

PostSubject: Re: my attempt inzectors   my attempt inzectors EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 2:08 am

i saw it the other day before u post it on DGA, i gotta admit that i liked it and i net decked 90% of it Very Happy and it's working like a charm

why not add Lair Wire and Genex birdman ?
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: my attempt inzectors   my attempt inzectors EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 2:36 am

Good deck, though the way I see it, inzecters can go 3 ways, also, where's your armor blast?!! D:
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: my attempt inzectors   my attempt inzectors EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 3:57 am

Some techs were cool and looks good overall, there are several ways to effectively play inzektors. One huge fail though: 2 Centipede -.-. Don't even think about running less than 3 dude. The broken backup techs of BLS, DAD, and Dozer are great, but don't forget, this deck has one purpose and one purpose only: rape the crap out of the opponent. They're pretty much never dead too, plus with Dragonfly you can actually run out of Inzektors before you win. I run poa in my wind up version for that very reason. 3 Hornet, 3 Dragonfly, 3 Centipede, no exceptions. Besides that and the stapley techs like Gorz dad and TGU, you can kinda do whatever you want with your monster lineup. I think I'll try creature swap, I find that I often lose to only 2 cards: BLS and Creature Swap/TG1-EM1.
Back to top Go down
rjuto

rjuto

PostSubject: Re: my attempt inzectors   my attempt inzectors EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 7:15 am

2 Centipede is not NUTS imo. It's still weird, but I guess CotH replaces the 3rd Centipede in some way. I will agree with Harper though, instead of adding Gigamantis, you should add the third Centipede. Dozer + Tour Guide used to recycle removed inzektors, but now that you cut 1 Dozer it would be better if you just add the third Centi instead of Gigamantis. You'll obviously run out of Centis faster than usual, and depending on what you draw you won't be able to repeat the combo :/

You should consider Ally Birdman, wich is rediculously good here (practically a +1 Creature Swap in the form of Locomotion R-Genex), and Brilli-Ant (Overlay Dragonfly and Centi into it and you just got instant LIGHT fodder for BLS that won't eat space in your deck). After adding Brill-Ant you can replace the Veilers with Birdman or Maxx"C" to increase draw power and cause some disruption (I'm not getting into Veiler vs Maxx lol, your choice here xD).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my attempt inzectors   my attempt inzectors Empty

Back to top Go down

my attempt inzectors
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Duelist's Den :: Other Forums :: Galleries :: YouTube Gallery-
Jump to: