Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDestiny End Dragoon deck FTW I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Destiny End Dragoon deck FTW

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Quincy99

Quincy99

Destiny End Dragoon deck FTW Empty
PostSubject: Destiny End Dragoon deck FTW   Destiny End Dragoon deck FTW EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 6:44 pm

Ello all, I guess I'm beginning to enjoy building these types o deck . This is the Step brother of the Relinquished Control deck.

This is the initial Build, nothing spectacular. Made it on the fly. I am definatly missing reborn and dark hole, you can assume the 2 dualities are those 2 lol.
Spoiler:

Its rather standard Gate variant that focuses on prisma plays. I want to fine tune it, and i though why not have you all, help me have, the DN world hate me afro

Collections of victory/lol screens
Spoiler:

Last edited by Quincy99 on Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

PostSubject: Re: Destiny End Dragoon deck FTW   Destiny End Dragoon deck FTW EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 3:45 am

-3 Mystical Space Typhoon
+1 Super Pollymerization
+1 Dark Hole
+1 Monster Reborn
-2 Bottomless Trap Hole
+1 Torrential Tribute
+1 Trap Dustshoot
-1 E - Emergency Call
+1 Reinforcement of the Army (they effectively do the same thing but if you run 1 of each and happen to draw them both, they aren't both able to be nailed by Mind Crush)

-1 Elemental HERO Absolute Zero (1 is enough)
-1 Destiny End Dragoon (you'll probably only play 1 and he can bring himself back)
-1 Dragon Knight Draco-Equiste (this card is awful)
-1 Number 39: Utopia (you'll hardly ever play him so you'll never need to make 2)
-1 Black Rose Dragon (VERY hard to play with only a lv1 tuner and lv4 monsters)
+1 Elemental HERO the Shining (Amazing card you'll want at least 2)
+1 Steelswarm Roach (diversify the extra deck and wins games against karakuri)
+1 Elemental HERO Gaia (super polly)
+1 Elemental HERO the Great Tornado (super polly or fusing with stratos)
+1 Elemental HERO Nova Master (super polly)
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Destiny End Dragoon deck FTW   Destiny End Dragoon deck FTW EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 6:06 am

Funch's fixes are pretty good. Why Mali? Sure it's a good destiny hero but you have no tuners but Veiler. I wouldn't run Mali unless you had plague or divas. Also you only need 2 Dudes. What to put instead? Maybe more traps such as mirror and judgment or the bottomless back in, or duality or more ecalls. I like lots of ecalls in gate heroes
Back to top Go down
Quincy99

Quincy99

PostSubject: Re: Destiny End Dragoon deck FTW   Destiny End Dragoon deck FTW EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 7:46 am

I Like funch's fixes, though i would like to make space for at least 2 mst's. I keep mali for d draw and vision hero plays in the off chance i draw him. as well as keeping the grave live for dragoon and zero.

I like to ensure that d draw have enough targets as this deck isnt explosive in essence, so it lacks speed, so duality and ddraw and allure helps me keep up with faster decks.

D dude is probably a lil overkill at 3. so i can bring em down to 2. so with that slot should i max out on e call or add defensive trap. Thoughts on Safe Zone? Could be a double edged sword though

Ill take these in mind, when i get home tonight, ill work on ver. 2 of the deck afro
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: Destiny End Dragoon deck FTW   Destiny End Dragoon deck FTW EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 8:33 am

if you really lack in speed, some decks run maxx, not only for stopping the opponents, but the make the deck a bit thinner too or even to gain a plus
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com
Quincy99

Quincy99

PostSubject: Re: Destiny End Dragoon deck FTW   Destiny End Dragoon deck FTW EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 8:40 am

Completely forgot about max c. And its a gaia target! Cool
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Destiny End Dragoon deck FTW   Destiny End Dragoon deck FTW EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 8:45 am

Yeah what vongy said might work and tbh I've ran 3 D-heroes and had 0 problem with dead drawing ddraw. With 4, you'd be fine because stratos is so easy to pull off with a possible 3 ecall and rota to search him and shining abuse to recycle him. 7 is overkill if there's no other reason to run him besides ddraw. Eheroes or Maxx or mst would fit the slots better. And I'm an mst fan so I like it but tbh, there's very few traps that even remotely hurt you. Mirror and tt only help you with zero and shining, solemns do absolutely nothing, so yeah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destiny End Dragoon deck FTW   Destiny End Dragoon deck FTW Empty

Back to top Go down

Destiny End Dragoon deck FTW
Page 1 of 1