Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Homeo=====[]::::::::::::::::::::::::::> Time to die I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

o=====[]::::::::::::::::::::::::::> Time to die

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xanatos

Xanatos

o=====[]::::::::::::::::::::::::::> Time to die Empty
PostSubject: o=====[]::::::::::::::::::::::::::> Time to die   o=====[]::::::::::::::::::::::::::> Time to die EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 10:41 am

well I got bored of winning over and over with the same deck so I decided on a change of pace
So far the deck has been pretty consistent (its 5-2) but I have drawn into all spells twice but hopefully with a little tweaking I can make this competitive cus it is a very fun deck XD
so without further ado my Hero-gate deck

Monsters:18
3x Diamond dude
2x effect veiler
2x E-hero ocean
2x E-hero voltic
2x summoner monk
1x E-hero stratos
1x D-hero dasher
1x E-hero heat
1x E-hero ice edge
1x glow up bulb
1x Black luster soldier
1x gorz
1x Zephyrus

spells:20
3x Fusion gate
1x Miracle fusion
1x terraforming
2x D-draw
2x E-call
2x pot of duality
1x future fusion
1x super poly
1x heavy
1x mind control
1x monster reborn
1x nobleman of extermination
1x reinforcement of the army
1x Parallel fusion

traps:2
1x Starlight road
1x trap dustshoot

Extra:15
3x Absolute zero
2x great tornado
2x the shining
2x trinity
1x draco-equiste
1x Nova Master
1x Adoration
1x stardust
1x utopia
1x steelsworm roach

Last edited by Xanatos on Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

PostSubject: Re: o=====[]::::::::::::::::::::::::::> Time to die   o=====[]::::::::::::::::::::::::::> Time to die EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 11:01 am

-1 Elemental HERO Ice Edge (not a very good card)
-1 D.D. Crow (better alternatives)

-2 Miracle Fusion (fusion gate usually leaves them in the RFG so I rarely use this)
-1 Starlight Road
-1 Safe Zone

+1 Glow-Up Bulb (synchros are good and future fusion support)
+1 Blackwing - Zephyros the Elite (really good future fusion support)
+1 Gorz the Emissary of Darkness (broken gotta run it)

+1 E - Emergency Call (turn 1 stratos?)
+1 Parallel World Fusion (Fusion Gate RFG's Eheros so this is a good back up plan)

+1 Trap Dustshoot (broken gotta run it)

-1 Absolute Zero (2 is plenty)
-1 The Great Tornado (1 is enough)
-1 Trinity (1 is enough I've never played 2 in a game or needed to)
-1 Draco Equiste (impossible to make unless road went off and even then it's a pretty lowsy card)
-1 Stardust (hard to make without road which isn't too helpful here)

+1 Elemental HERO Escuridao (super polly needs dark also future fusion for a hero + zephyros)
+1 Elemental HERO Gaia (super polly needs earth also future fusion for a hero + glow-up)
+1 Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier (2 level 4's + veiler/glow: wins games)
+1 Ally of Justice Catastor (lv4 + veiler/glow: great against agents and lots of other annoying cards)
+1 Lavalval Chain (get BLS on top of deck for game or dump zephyros/glow-up for combos)

**not necessary but might be good** (-1 Roach +1 The Shinning since roach isn't quite as necessary in this deck since you'll mostly drop lavalval chain and the shinning is really really good. Also Daigusto Emeral is another fine alternative since it's a mini-avarice)
Back to top Go down
Xanatos

Xanatos

PostSubject: Re: o=====[]::::::::::::::::::::::::::> Time to die   o=====[]::::::::::::::::::::::::::> Time to die EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 11:50 am

I completely forgot about glow up bulb X_X and zephyros might com in handy, I had already taken out DD crow for gorz in DN i don't know why i put it here lol but ur right he is broken.

I like alot of the changes but i did have to keep starlight I tried playing without it and lets just say after that i'm going to keep it in XD cus dark hole after you've set up all your fusions and shit is THE most anooying play against this deck(and lets not forget the ever present mirror force).
Back to top Go down
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

PostSubject: Re: o=====[]::::::::::::::::::::::::::> Time to die   o=====[]::::::::::::::::::::::::::> Time to die EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 12:56 pm

In that case I'd probably just take out the Steelswarm Roach for the Stardust and keep with the rest of the Extra Deck fixes. And take out Ice Edge for that 3rd E-Call since getting that stratos is so important and ice edge is just pretty pooptastic compared to access to stratos lol

Also you say you're running 20 spells but it counts up to 19, I think you accidentally took out the 2nd terraforming.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: o=====[]::::::::::::::::::::::::::> Time to die   o=====[]::::::::::::::::::::::::::> Time to die Empty

Back to top Go down

o=====[]::::::::::::::::::::::::::> Time to die
Page 1 of 1