Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeAttack of The Ninjas! I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Attack of The Ninjas!

Go down 
+2
SirFunchalot
Harper7000
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

Attack of The Ninjas! Empty
PostSubject: Attack of The Ninjas!   Attack of The Ninjas! EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 10:48 am

Last edited by Harper7000 on Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:30 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

PostSubject: Re: Attack of The Ninjas!   Attack of The Ninjas! EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 11:05 am

I played someone on DN who ran a build similar to the one underneath this text, and after testing I've really like the way it plays. The blue-eyes engine allows you to very easily set up your Chaos plays and also draw into them that turn, thanks to Trade-In. My version doesn't run too many traps, but I've found it to be quite a great deal faster than other versions of ninjadragons. Things I don't particularly like about your build are the 3 pulsar, I think one is plenty since (at least I find) that I only really use 1 super transformation per duel and I like to keep them as discard fodder for Gold Ninja. I also think the sasuke and strike ninja's are totally unneeded, you have plenty of ninjas in the deck that can be easily accessed. I also think that while maxx c and veiler can help a little bit, I find that the deck I most commonly face is dark world and neither of those cards is really all that helpful in that matchup, I'd say side them at most, unless you find you face a ton more plant decks. I hope I helped.

Main Deck:40
Monsters:18
3 Blue-Eyes White Dragon
3 White Stone of Legend
3 Ninja Master Hanzo
2 Gold Ninja
2 Summoner Monk
1 Sangan
1 Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon
1 Light Pulsar Dragon
1 Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning
1 Chaos Sorcerer (was originally DAD but I found him too difficult to play)

Spells:16
3 Dragon Ravine
3 Trade-In
3 Pot of Duality
2 Mystical Space Typhoon
1 Mind Control
1 Reinforcement of the Army
1 Heavy Storm
1 Monster Reborn
1 Dark Hole

Traps:6
2 Super Ninjitsu Art of Super Transformation
2 Solemn Warning
1 Torrential Tribute
1 Trap Dustshoot

Extra Deck:15
1 Leviair the Sea Dragon
1 Lavalval Chain
1 Armored Ninja Bladeheart
1 Daigusto Emeral
1 Steelswarm Roach
1 Number 39: Utopia
1 Kachi Kochi Dragon
1 Number 16: Shock Ruler Conquerer of Colors
1 Verz Ouroboros
1 Vylon Disigma
1 Gem Knight Pearl
1 Ally of Justice Catastor
1 Black Rose Dragon
1 Scrap Dragon
1 Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: Attack of The Ninjas!   Attack of The Ninjas! EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 11:30 am

Try out the water ninja it's like a necro gardna just that it needs a ninja in grave, it can also be tributed for the transformations, but meh idk about dragon ninjas don't really care for dragons too much.
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Attack of The Ninjas!   Attack of The Ninjas! EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 11:02 am

forgot i posted this here. thanks funch, i'll try your version. one thing's for certain: my last version SUCKED. i can't even begin to say how bad strike sasuke were...anyway, i updated my build. i really will test funch's version but it's a little too dragony for my taste. i'm trying galaxy eyes instead of Pulsars. the reason i had pulsars was so i could summon them if i drew it but i need something bigger and gepd is actually pretty good...not to mention the ba artwork. may switch one for a pulsar. thoughts on the new build?
Back to top Go down
nerolwo
Teacher
Teacher
nerolwo

PostSubject: Re: Attack of The Ninjas!   Attack of The Ninjas! EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 11:13 am

Try this monster line up

Hanzo x3
Gold x3
Armed flame
Strike ninja x2
Scout plane x2
Delta flyer x3
BLS eotB
Summoner monk x2

and i think im forgetting someone but i just cant remember
the strike ninja engine works well with the Lavalval chain (XYZ)
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Attack of The Ninjas!   Attack of The Ninjas! EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 2:29 pm

I'm not really seeing the point of the engine...could you explain? Delta Flyer? Flame? Scout Plane? Why?

-1 GEPT
+1 Pulsar

To stop annoying little dudes and prevent crap like Shie En
Back to top Go down
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

PostSubject: Re: Attack of The Ninjas!   Attack of The Ninjas! EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 6:20 pm

The Blue-Eyes engine really helps you dig into your deck really quickly, and if you have lavalval chain ready to stack BLS to the top, the trade-in's can let you get to him instanty, which can usually lead to wins because BLS is so broken.
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Attack of The Ninjas!   Attack of The Ninjas! EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 5:27 pm

yep i certainly see the potential and i really am going to test your version too. this version seems more my style though for some reason xD. updated again and updated picture. took out the galaxy eyes for now for dark horus. it's dark so it's summonable by pulsar too, and also his effect is actually decent...spells are spammed now more than any format i've ever seen, and if your opponent uses a spell you summon a free Hanzo from grave and get a free search...+2 if you don't take into account whatever that spell did. now i can run dad too. come to think of it, it looks like Dark Horus is in the artwork of Art o.O. i miss galaxy though, his art is so boss xD. also considering the ninja dragon dude, seems like a nice eff to prevent his banishment by Art and also my version runs lots of traps and ninja dragon dude laughs at heavy. decided on another pulsar for disruption purposes and in case i draw it (seems i draw my dragons fairly often in testing). i'm trying 2 and 2, 3 of either seem to be too many though. thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Attack of The Ninjas!   Attack of The Ninjas! EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 4:04 pm

So...i'm really liking this deck Very Happy. the disruption that Super Transformation causes is just epic. any time you use it is great but if you time it just right it wins the game. Dark Horus has proven to be a good choice for boss dragon. he's huge, dark, and whenever my opponent tries to make a big play, i can special Hanzo from my grave. and unless i'm mistaken it chains before the spell resolves so if it's creature swap or something, it's literally a -3 for them + they don't get Horus. even if it's dark hole i still get a search. the consistancy isn't as good as i'd hoped though for some reason as i keep drawing my dragons too much. i run dad and bls too so that's technically 6 cards that can be dead. allure may help as it gets rid of horus and dad and gives speed, and i should probably run it, i just can't find room. book would also be nice i think, it stops inzektors in their tracks but then so does art so i don't think i absolutely need it. and even though i run so much backrow it makes me sad that i don't have gorz. ideas?
Back to top Go down
serialstriker

serialstriker

PostSubject: Re: Attack of The Ninjas!   Attack of The Ninjas! EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 7:17 pm

U culd also try the lock version with white dragon ninja and safe zone
Back to top Go down
Dragonslayer9800

Dragonslayer9800

PostSubject: Re: Attack of The Ninjas!   Attack of The Ninjas! EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 7:08 pm

needs 3 gold ninjas.
Back to top Go down
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

PostSubject: Re: Attack of The Ninjas!   Attack of The Ninjas! EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 7:46 pm

Are you blind/illiterate? The OP clearly has 3 Gold Ninja lol.
Back to top Go down
Dragonslayer9800

Dragonslayer9800

PostSubject: Re: Attack of The Ninjas!   Attack of The Ninjas! EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 7:48 pm

Ahhh my eyes decieve me again...
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Attack of The Ninjas!   Attack of The Ninjas! EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:13 pm

Changes from the op list:
-1 Horus
-1 pulsar
-2 BTH
+1 white dragon ninja
+1 Gorz
+2 fiendish chain

I got tired of drawing Horus all day and white dragon ninja has tested well, so I'm running only 3 targets. I'm testing the chains bc Inzektors hurt if you don't get your backrow set first.

Serial: I may indeed try that version. We'll see how the chains test and just how good white is

And yeah, there have always been 3 gold xD
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Attack of The Ninjas!   Attack of The Ninjas! EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 10:10 am

Update time! Decided to go with serial's plan and run White Ninja Dragon and Zones...and I've been liking it so far. Only thing that makes me sad is the lack of Allure, but I still can't think of what to drop for it. Comments/fixes/ideas?
Back to top Go down
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

PostSubject: Re: Attack of The Ninjas!   Attack of The Ninjas! EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 5:54 pm

-1 WDN
+1 allure

That's about it for cards worth taking out for allure in this sort of build.
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Attack of The Ninjas!   Attack of The Ninjas! EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 9:27 am

I can try that. I can easily summon 2 but I've never used 3 Transformations before as far as I remember. It's just a matter of how often I'll dead draw them if it's only at 2. Vanity's Emptiness is going in the side, but I'll wait for the banlist before I make any more changes. I've thought of using teched Guiabas and Lances too for extra control and extra ability to be able to set without fear of Heavy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attack of The Ninjas!   Attack of The Ninjas! Empty

Back to top Go down

Attack of The Ninjas!
Page 1 of 1