Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCard of the Week Competition #25 I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Card of the Week Competition #25

Go down 
+6
Vongola-x
Nedvedd
Scorpion67
Harper7000
Quincy99
BliTz
10 posters

Card of the week #25
Deep Sea Diva
Card of the Week Competition #25 I_vote_lcap0%Card of the Week Competition #25 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Morphing Jar
Card of the Week Competition #25 I_vote_lcap17%Card of the Week Competition #25 I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Maxx C
Card of the Week Competition #25 I_vote_lcap8%Card of the Week Competition #25 I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Fabled Raven
Card of the Week Competition #25 I_vote_lcap8%Card of the Week Competition #25 I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter
Card of the Week Competition #25 I_vote_lcap33%Card of the Week Competition #25 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 4 ]
Cyber Stein
Card of the Week Competition #25 I_vote_lcap17%Card of the Week Competition #25 I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Yata-garasu
 17% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
BliTz

BliTz

Card of the Week Competition #25 Empty
PostSubject: Card of the Week Competition #25   Card of the Week Competition #25 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 5:33 pm

Each week we will nominate a card to be Card of The Week
-I will give you a theme every week and you will nominate what the best card is to fall within that theme
-You must also write why you nominated it
-A poll will be opened after the first few days
-Everyone who entered MUST vote in the poll. You ARE allowed to vote for yourself. All other members are also encourged to vote
-The Competition will be started on Sundays (usually)

Prizes: 100 DGA points + 20 EXP to the card winner

Your theme for this week will be:

What is the best Level 2 monster?

Last edited by BliTz on Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Quincy99

Quincy99

PostSubject: Re: Card of the Week Competition #25   Card of the Week Competition #25 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 6:19 pm

Deep Sea diva. Easy +1 as well as a easy lv 5 or rank 2 xyz
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Card of the Week Competition #25   Card of the Week Competition #25 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 7:00 pm

Morphing Jar. Many will disagree, which, frankly, I don't understand. There are always Morphing Jar haters in every format. Last format they don't like him because everyone set their whole hand, this format they don't like him because of dark world (which is understandable though they've thus far done nothing to affect the meta), bc its "slow" by setting, and bc it "helps" the opponent by dumping cards in grave. Those are just excuses to discourage you from using one of yugioh's more broken cards. At best it's a +5, and that has indeed happened to me before. It doesn't slow you down if you use it in the right deck, on the contrary, it speeds it up. In a stun deck, a +3 pretty much means you win the game. Not to mention ****ing with people's hand completely ruins their strategy. And let's not forget that if he was even semi limited instead of limited, Empty Jar would be broke as hell
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Card of the Week Competition #25   Card of the Week Competition #25 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 7:11 pm

Maxx C : This card difinitely stops your opponent plays, it disturbs his strategy and the best part of it its that it is never a minus for the player that plays it.
Back to top Go down
Nedvedd

Nedvedd

PostSubject: Re: Card of the Week Competition #25   Card of the Week Competition #25 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 8:42 pm

Fabled Raven - provides you with the flexibility to discard not only one card but several cards, giving u the opportunity to synchro, because Raven is a tuner monster - and Raven witf a different level on it means a different synchro card...
Also it gains atk points, in some cases very useful to be used...
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: Card of the Week Competition #25   Card of the Week Competition #25 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 2:43 am

Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter

Card of the Week Competition #25 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCfvrtqihJ8eF7B_mQXAzGrKcvj2v49bwb15P-gtl1vKtfeJbGvw

Not only it destroys a CARD with it's flip effect (which is optional), it even mills 3 cards from your deck. It is use in most of the decks that need a big grave, gives adv by destroying an opp's card, but since it is optional, when you need a mill and your opp has SD, you can still get it Wink

Don't forget that it is 1 of the most used lvl 2 monsters ever!
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com
redgar

redgar

PostSubject: Re: Card of the Week Competition #25   Card of the Week Competition #25 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 9:02 am

Cyber Stein all the way. This card shouldnt exist Smile
Back to top Go down
NotSoGallantGallade
Absol
Absol
NotSoGallantGallade

PostSubject: Re: Card of the Week Competition #25   Card of the Week Competition #25 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 10:32 am

Speaking of banned cards, how about the first monster ever forbidden? Been gone since 2004.

Card of the Week Competition #25 Yata%20garasu
Yata-Garasu ftw.

If I ever make a Traditional deck, it will be centered around this little birdy.
Back to top Go down
http://ffgtfgtr.deviantart.com
BliTz

BliTz

PostSubject: Re: Card of the Week Competition #25   Card of the Week Competition #25 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 9:52 am

Poll Opened
Back to top Go down
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

PostSubject: Re: Card of the Week Competition #25   Card of the Week Competition #25 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 10:36 am

I didn't know we were supposed to vote for the one that is the best. Please -1 vote from Maxx "C" and put it towards Yata~Garasu the single best monster ever printed.
Back to top Go down
BliTz

BliTz

PostSubject: Re: Card of the Week Competition #25   Card of the Week Competition #25 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 10:12 am

SirFunchalot wrote:
I didn't know we were supposed to vote for the one that is the best. Please -1 vote from Maxx "C" and put it towards Yata~Garasu the single best monster ever printed.

please refrain from posting after the poll is opened it'd be better if u can pm me these kinda things Very Happy. However, i cannot do make changes to the votes...

people, vote please the poll will be closed by the end of the day.
Back to top Go down
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

PostSubject: Re: Card of the Week Competition #25   Card of the Week Competition #25 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 10:23 am

Sorry, it's just that if you were to change the votes by ignoring 1 vote for Maxx "C" and adding an additional 1 vote for Yata~Garasu it would have been weird if there was a tie and yet Yata~Garasu was decided to be the winner and no one knew the reason why (in the incident that I left this to a private message).

I was also not aware you would refrain from changing my vote at the time hence why I posted.
Back to top Go down
duckarcher

duckarcher

PostSubject: Re: Card of the Week Competition #25   Card of the Week Competition #25 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 11:34 am

ryko!!!!

not only destroys a card...but helps u make some nice ressurections from grave!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
BliTz

BliTz

PostSubject: Re: Card of the Week Competition #25   Card of the Week Competition #25 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 4:15 am

Ryko is the winner by 4 votes.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Card of the Week Competition #25   Card of the Week Competition #25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Card of the Week Competition #25
Page 1 of 1