Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLooking for a new Blackrse Leader I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for a new Blackrse Leader

Go down 
+9
Vinny12
Tarantila
coolchemist2001
Nedvedd
AtlantisLeader
TheRuler
Vongola-x
Harper7000
Scorpion67
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

Looking for a new Blackrse Leader Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a new Blackrse Leader   Looking for a new Blackrse Leader EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 2:49 am

King007 pm'ed me saying he resign from his leader position because he wont be able to be active enouph with schoolso how will we proceed to choose a new leader. Are we orgonizing a tourname t or will we vote the new leader
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new Blackrse Leader   Looking for a new Blackrse Leader EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 5:05 am

Kingeh is gone again Sad. I like the way we did the sd leader
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new Blackrse Leader   Looking for a new Blackrse Leader EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 5:13 am

Harper7000 wrote:
Kingeh is gone again Sad. I like the way we did the sd leader

As the one who suggested that way in the first place, I agree with my idea. xD
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com
TheRuler

TheRuler

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new Blackrse Leader   Looking for a new Blackrse Leader EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 6:27 am

yeah, I agree!

People, start posting if you want to be it! XD
Back to top Go down
AtlantisLeader

AtlantisLeader

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new Blackrse Leader   Looking for a new Blackrse Leader EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 1:36 pm

ill answer this Question .

2 be leader not means 2 be the best dueilst you know the leader ust have 3 things here .

First / Active
Sec / Must know the game xD
Trd/ Must be helpfull 2 us from the begin of DGA
4th/ he.she need be 1 of the best 1es you think he s god leader

Reason / Theres no point the leader must be the best duelist cause
That Duelist can use even exodia in 1 Draw lol scratch .
i mean the best Leader 2 be choosen must be the 1 with high activity and high points its not mean 2 be from high dorms but the help of ppl who he she leading .
you can use tournment if we have other academis 2 fight with or 2 choose dorm but leader must be choosen by the lead of that person

Thx for reading this think about it a little .
Back to top Go down
Nedvedd

Nedvedd

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new Blackrse Leader   Looking for a new Blackrse Leader EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 11:06 pm

BLOOD AND GLORY

Lets have a tourny Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
coolchemist2001

coolchemist2001

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new Blackrse Leader   Looking for a new Blackrse Leader EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 1:31 am

Nedvedd wrote:
BLOOD AND GLORY

Lets have a tourny Twisted Evil

I am not interested in leader (and probably won't be active enough to qualify), but i am definately interested in being in a tourney for the position (and let's fix that before we fix our war with stardust).
Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new Blackrse Leader   Looking for a new Blackrse Leader EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 1:52 am

I have to agree with Atlantis here, there won't be a need for a tournament, like he said, the best leader won't always be the best duelist Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tarantila

Tarantila

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new Blackrse Leader   Looking for a new Blackrse Leader EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 5:05 am

TheRuler wrote:
I have to agree with Atlantis here, there won't be a need for a tournament, like he said, the best leader won't always be the best duelist Very Happy

+1 i never liked the tournament idea, i think the most active, (normally) player who have respect in the dorm can be the best Dorm leader. ^^,
Back to top Go down
AtlantisLeader

AtlantisLeader

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new Blackrse Leader   Looking for a new Blackrse Leader EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 6:11 am

THATS RIGHT .

I have a way For this PLAN .

FOR leader positions i advice this . VVVVVVVVV V. O.T.S
YOU CAN Choose from 2 things here /
First / 2 Vote randomly for that person . if we need leader fast .
.Sec/ 2 vote in these 2 Days For that person . .if we dont .
So the 1 with most votes Will be choosen . Most active not means helpfull 1 .

HELP AND WIZDOM S THE WAY 2 Be Leader . First / Helpfull.Wisdom /Sec / Active .
The 1 Who Think thiss s the best way VOTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HERE .
Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new Blackrse Leader   Looking for a new Blackrse Leader EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 6:13 am

I think the best is what did with SD leader, people try out, and Vongy chooses about 3-5 persons, and they write why they should be chosen Very Happy And then everyone votes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AtlantisLeader

AtlantisLeader

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new Blackrse Leader   Looking for a new Blackrse Leader EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 6:21 am

yes nice IDEA Spammer just get yourself nice avatar plz U SCARE ME Suspect
Votes Are Best way but We need What u just said . I think Must 1es that needed in VOTES are the same 1ES of THE DORM WE LOOKING FOR .
Cause Blue or yellow Members not much working with blackRose Leader Cause he s leader of 1 DORM so The membes we looking For need 2 be Black rose members 2 choose their leader they lead them 2 victory or lose . Blue and yellow doesnt cares about Blackrose cause they are in other dorms . but at same time OTHER LEADERS Dorms need 2 accept the new leader of that Dorm and We Done .

I Dont think this 1 will work so in need of your help ppl 2 say or add something about this .
Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new Blackrse Leader   Looking for a new Blackrse Leader EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 6:27 am

I'm not so sure about "Yellow and Blue don't care for BRD", we're a big family here. Everyone takes care of everyone else Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AtlantisLeader

AtlantisLeader

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new Blackrse Leader   Looking for a new Blackrse Leader EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 6:32 am

il Answer you i was knowing u will say this
I MEAN By that Will THAT LEADER Leave him his/her Dorm For other 0.0
Thats what i mean Tourments ACADEMY WARS +++++++etc thats what i mean if he she will NP Cause that leader As i said must be helpfull But 2 who to HIS NEW DORM this s the proplem i ment .
Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new Blackrse Leader   Looking for a new Blackrse Leader EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 6:34 am

Sorry, it's hard to understand what you meant :S Did you mean that you are wondering if the new Leader will stay in Black Rose?

it wouldn't matter, he could still be the Leader, and if you're staff, you don't usually even go to re-tests (unless ur Frost the awesome)
Back to top Go down
AtlantisLeader

AtlantisLeader

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new Blackrse Leader   Looking for a new Blackrse Leader EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 6:40 am

Yea YOU ARE RIGHT NOW WE NEED VOTES ppl

ALL WELCOME / PUT THE NAMES HERE THAT ALMOST POPULAR And WE WILL VOTE Dont VOTE 2 ME Instead Spammer xD I LIKE HIM .
Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new Blackrse Leader   Looking for a new Blackrse Leader EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 6:41 am

haha, thanks, but I ain't running for the BRD leader position xD
Back to top Go down
Vinny12

Vinny12

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new Blackrse Leader   Looking for a new Blackrse Leader EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 6:45 am

I'm interessed, it would be very interesting, I think I'm a good duelist, and good leader, and possibly not going to do more tests, I want to stay in BRD, I liked the dorm

thx
Back to top Go down
BlackLeg-Sanji
BlackLeg-Sanji

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new Blackrse Leader   Looking for a new Blackrse Leader EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 7:05 am

i would canditate then i dont have to take da test maybe 8D unless i have to be tested to canditate etc
Back to top Go down
Nivedo

Nivedo

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new Blackrse Leader   Looking for a new Blackrse Leader EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 7:09 am

im sure they will say you have to test to be a candidate. i am 90% sure they will say so
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new Blackrse Leader   Looking for a new Blackrse Leader EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 7:38 am

They will say it, besides Sanji u are no where near active here enuff for teh job
Back to top Go down
King007
Nostalgic Tourney Organizer
King007

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new Blackrse Leader   Looking for a new Blackrse Leader EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 8:24 am

just do like SD did for god's sake, it's not a big deal ! write ur speech and then staff and roses will vote Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BlackLeg-Sanji
BlackLeg-Sanji

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new Blackrse Leader   Looking for a new Blackrse Leader EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 8:29 am

LegendaryFrost wrote:
They will say it, besides Sanji u are no where near active here enuff for teh job

i would be then 8D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a new Blackrse Leader   Looking for a new Blackrse Leader Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for a new Blackrse Leader
Page 1 of 1