Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeNeed help with my youtube Channel (Giving Prices now) I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need help with my youtube Channel (Giving Prices now)

Go down 
+4
bakura normal
redgar
TheRuler
Scorpion67
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

Need help with my youtube Channel (Giving Prices now) Empty
PostSubject: Need help with my youtube Channel (Giving Prices now)   Need help with my youtube Channel (Giving Prices now) EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 7:21 pm

Well guys as you can see I've been working on my youtube Chanel Lately, and the reason is because I want to actualy make it popular and being sponsored to make videos, but for that I need your help. I will realy apreciate if you all subscribe to my youtube Chanel. I'm actualy keepong it alive, and I'm actualy thinking to upload videos on a regular basis and with that Iwill make some money and I can actulay give some reputation to DGA

so if youhave a YT account, pl subscribe to this Channel Smile

https://www.youtube.com/user/Scorpion6785?feature=mhee

and dont forget to comment on youtube cuz thats waht will count when I will apply for sponsors on youtube Smile

EDIT :

Thx to all those that subbed, but looks like this annouce,ent didn't worked very well, I only have 35 subs So I will do something interesting for you now. If I reach 100 Subs before the realease of Shooting Quasar will give 3 cards in prizes. 1 Of those cards will definitly be Shooting Quasar and the 2 others are not decided yet so yeah this will be the price

1 : Shooting Quasar
2 : 1 Ultra card I will choose
3 : Not decided yet

but I wont give crappy cards. So yeah guyz, do a YT channel if you dont have one, sub to my channel, tell your friends to sub too. Dont let this chance of getting free cards pass

Thx in advance

-Scorpion67-
Your TNz Meta Knight !

Last edited by Scorpion67 on Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

PostSubject: Re: Need help with my youtube Channel (Giving Prices now)   Need help with my youtube Channel (Giving Prices now) EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 7:26 pm

Subbed! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
redgar

redgar

PostSubject: Re: Need help with my youtube Channel (Giving Prices now)   Need help with my youtube Channel (Giving Prices now) EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 11:07 pm

Subbed as well Smile
Back to top Go down
bakura normal

bakura normal

PostSubject: Re: Need help with my youtube Channel (Giving Prices now)   Need help with my youtube Channel (Giving Prices now) EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 11:49 pm

subd
Back to top Go down
King007
Nostalgic Tourney Organizer
King007

PostSubject: Re: Need help with my youtube Channel (Giving Prices now)   Need help with my youtube Channel (Giving Prices now) EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 12:54 am

i thought i was subbed into this but it turned out no i wasn't, hehe, but now i'm subbed
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Need help with my youtube Channel (Giving Prices now)   Need help with my youtube Channel (Giving Prices now) EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 1:19 am

Thx Guyz I Really APreciate. I still need some more tho Very Happy
Back to top Go down
King007
Nostalgic Tourney Organizer
King007

PostSubject: Re: Need help with my youtube Channel (Giving Prices now)   Need help with my youtube Channel (Giving Prices now) EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 2:23 am

Scorpion67 wrote:
Thx Guyz I Really APreciate. I still need some more tho Very Happy
Stop being greedy and u'll get 100k subs Razz
Back to top Go down
Stardust Dragon

Stardust Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Need help with my youtube Channel (Giving Prices now)   Need help with my youtube Channel (Giving Prices now) EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 2:59 am

subbed , can't wait for new vids Oo
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Need help with my youtube Channel (Giving Prices now)   Need help with my youtube Channel (Giving Prices now) EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 2:54 am

Thx to all those that subbed, but looks like this annouce,ent didn't worked very well, I only have 35 subs So I will do something interesting for you now. If I reach 100 Subs before the realease of Shooting Quasar will give 3 cards in prizes. 1 Of those cards will definitly be Shooting Quasar and the 2 others are not decided yet so yeah this will be the price

1 : Shooting Quasar
2 : 1 Ultra card I will choose
3 : Not decided yet

but I wont give crappy cards. So yeah guyz, do a YT channel if you dont have one, sub to my channel, tell your friends to sub too. Dont let this chance of getting free cards pass Wink
Back to top Go down
kiryu111
Teacher
Teacher
kiryu111

PostSubject: Re: Need help with my youtube Channel (Giving Prices now)   Need help with my youtube Channel (Giving Prices now) EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 3:39 am

fine fine - ill sub... now give me the cards
Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

PostSubject: Re: Need help with my youtube Channel (Giving Prices now)   Need help with my youtube Channel (Giving Prices now) EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 4:05 am

but... but... I already did!
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Need help with my youtube Channel (Giving Prices now)   Need help with my youtube Channel (Giving Prices now) EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:40 am

Then odnt comment you nab Smile

and let the others sub Smile dont forget, 3 card prizes
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Need help with my youtube Channel (Giving Prices now)   Need help with my youtube Channel (Giving Prices now) EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 2:20 pm

6 people subbed today Smile I'm really happy but still need more for that prizes cards Wink
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Need help with my youtube Channel (Giving Prices now)   Need help with my youtube Channel (Giving Prices now) EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 7:32 pm

I'm at 43 subs right now, thats not the half of what I'm looking ofr and shooting quasar realease is next month, so if you want free cards, hurry up Wink
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: Need help with my youtube Channel (Giving Prices now)   Need help with my youtube Channel (Giving Prices now) EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 11:10 pm

subbed Smile
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need help with my youtube Channel (Giving Prices now)   Need help with my youtube Channel (Giving Prices now) Empty

Back to top Go down

Need help with my youtube Channel (Giving Prices now)
Page 1 of 1