Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGoodbye gravekeepers I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Goodbye gravekeepers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

Goodbye gravekeepers Empty
PostSubject: Goodbye gravekeepers   Goodbye gravekeepers EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 10:54 am

Yo giyz, this is a new video for ya. I made it kinda fast. This is all recorded, uploaded and posted from my android fone so tell me watcha think iight Smile hope you will like it and plz subscribe if your not dubbed already!

Back to top Go down
nica89

nica89

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye gravekeepers   Goodbye gravekeepers EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 8:01 pm

nice gk deck bro, Shocked now i know why you want me to pass you my six samurai deck,you won to overcome dark word deck, i agree we should make more video deck profile and tech dueling tooo, next time we will do a mine dark world deck profile and your six samurai build ,Smile farewell gk, well see you rise someday,right now.., is the revenge of dark world , rise of grapha and his minions Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye gravekeepers   Goodbye gravekeepers EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 4:20 am

Yeah I have some odeas to bring sams back to life when darkworlds will be out Smile Karakuris will also be a good option and when darlworlds will lose some popularity I will revive this tomb keepers Smile
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye gravekeepers   Goodbye gravekeepers EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 4:52 am

Please don't bring sams back to life, I'm begging you. It took me far too long to kill them Razz. Okay, with konami's help...but still. Cool deck profile, though I would run some more destructive traps in the place of Drains.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye gravekeepers   Goodbye gravekeepers EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 3:43 pm

I went to my last locals with gk today and I made 4-1 and magic drain saved me from a lot of mst or otk situations Smile my prisons and bth are sided and smawhing ground just do a greath job in main with pod's. I will miss this deck Sad
Back to top Go down
nica89

nica89

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye gravekeepers   Goodbye gravekeepers EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 5:21 pm

Razz dude im in love whit your deck, lend me this deck again lol, love keepers lool
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye gravekeepers   Goodbye gravekeepers EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 5:24 pm

Oh yeah now that you mentioned it XD My firend Nica here borrowed my deck after the tournament and he pawned hard almost everyone with it. He can tell you how magic drain get the job done ( and I was teching a Transmigration prephexy in main deck for that tourney )

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye gravekeepers   Goodbye gravekeepers EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 11:24 pm

Deck looks sweet, magic drain in boss, too bad GKz are goin on vacation D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye gravekeepers   Goodbye gravekeepers Empty

Back to top Go down

Goodbye gravekeepers
Page 1 of 1