Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDN issues - lets help sort this thing out. I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DN issues - lets help sort this thing out.

Go down 
+2
kiryu111
6 posters
AuthorMessage
kiryu111
Teacher
Teacher
kiryu111

DN issues - lets help sort this thing out. Empty
PostSubject: DN issues - lets help sort this thing out.   DN issues - lets help sort this thing out. EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 6:45 am

Ok so as some of u might have heard, Pikachu was demoted from head administrator position in DN.

And now i will explain why that is just wrong. Pikachu from all persons in charge of DN did the most of work as i could tell. He did start to organize admins, created resources page, and in general devoted a lot of time to organize DN, by making admin meeting and so on.

Anyway here is part of a chat i had with pikachu...

[6:35:41 PM] Atis: anyway people ask me why u get demoted on first place
[6:36:31 PM] Atis: so id like to know a lil more, so i can answer ppl questioning me
[6:40:04 PM] Mark Roxburgh: i'll make a timeline of events for you

10pm sunday night: chris and I get into argument
chris fires me
i'm liek wtf what for
apparently I'm a raging asshole who needs to be put down
Noontime yesterday: I claim he insulted, he says I can translate and calls bullshit
i'm liek whatever
10pm yesterday: meanwhile elsewhere robbie kohl gets wind of it and rnadomly makes video
chief goes nuts
robbie bashes chief
MIDNIGHT: someone makes a random petition about me becoming head admin again
i sign because i'm liek this is about me yay!!!
petition spreads with spam attack
i have nothing to do with said spam attack or robbie kohls video
they were nice gestures but not needed
10AM today: so now I find out that I apparently have lots of friends and followers and it feels good

12:00 today, realize that this timeline never would have occured if the one thing that I wanted actualyl happened.
event that should have played
Chris undoes firing becasue he made his point, Mark gets apology and apologizes, and we move on with our lives, because that was the only senseable thing that would have occurred
I don't know who brought this all upon DN, but I would have been able to fix it I know that

So yea, i ask u guys to help Pikachu out, as we all want DN to be more organized.

Go to this link and please sign the petition, and tell ur friends to do so aswell.

http://www.change.org/petitions/pikachu-make-him-head-admin-again-on-dn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DN issues - lets help sort this thing out.   DN issues - lets help sort this thing out. EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 9:31 am

I signed it, not just because he did his job really well, but because I can actually relate to him.
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com/
Amaretsu

Amaretsu

PostSubject: Re: DN issues - lets help sort this thing out.   DN issues - lets help sort this thing out. EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 11:00 am

Hello, this was discussed on DN Forums. None of this wants to be interfered with so please don't get into this. Staff will have a conference on DN about this later on guys.
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: DN issues - lets help sort this thing out.   DN issues - lets help sort this thing out. EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 12:01 pm

The reason he posted it was for the petition, they need the signatures to voice the opinion of members, nothing more, nothing less.
Back to top Go down
Amaretsu

Amaretsu

PostSubject: Re: DN issues - lets help sort this thing out.   DN issues - lets help sort this thing out. EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 12:39 pm

It doesn't matter, they don't want it discussed. This was started firstly by Kaito the Admin on Dueling Network Forums, and HIGHER RANKED Admins said to not do it. Therefore, the decision should not be interfered on this site.
Back to top Go down
BliTz

BliTz

PostSubject: Re: DN issues - lets help sort this thing out.   DN issues - lets help sort this thing out. EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 12:57 pm

dude just relax.. as frost said this is just support and opinions from the online community. we are not doing this to overthrow the DN staff nor to forcefully apply our will on them or anything like that...

i dont see how members showing support can hurt in any manner
Back to top Go down
ivan209

ivan209

PostSubject: Re: DN issues - lets help sort this thing out.   DN issues - lets help sort this thing out. EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 1:12 pm

Signed, just like violet said, It's kinda bad to be in a situation like that, and I fell for him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DN issues - lets help sort this thing out.   DN issues - lets help sort this thing out. Empty

Back to top Go down

DN issues - lets help sort this thing out.
Page 1 of 1