Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeΠψρεr Purple HΔzΣ Gallery I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Πψρεr Purple HΔzΣ Gallery

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JakeLegion

JakeLegion

Πψρεr Purple HΔzΣ Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Πψρεr Purple HΔzΣ Gallery   Πψρεr Purple HΔzΣ Gallery EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 12:28 pm

Hello everybody, this is my little GfX Shoecase... plz do not steal these things from me. I am a newbie. lol

So to start off i will introduce myself.... i am Jake.

So take a look, and dont forget to come to my GFX shop, Smile

/EDITed by TheRuler (next time you can include these on the first post Very Happy Don't double post Wink

My first pieces of work.

I did this piece for " Quincy99", my first ever AVI
Spoiler:
I did this one for Mageta, a simplistic one, but my first ever Sig
Spoiler:
I did this piece for " Not so Gallant Gallade" had fun doing it.
Spoiler:
This one i did for Amaretsu, he asked for me to try my hardest, he said to make it one of my best... so i did.
Spoiler:
This one i did for myself, but it was stolen from a blog i made so im overly cautious about my stuff now, lol.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

PostSubject: Re: Πψρεr Purple HΔzΣ Gallery   Πψρεr Purple HΔzΣ Gallery EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 9:32 pm

Merged the doublepost Wink Next time you can just add the works when you do the first topic Razz

I would give you a 7/10, you still got some work to do, with effects, flow, text Wink Read some tutorials, they always help Smile
Back to top Go down
JakeLegion

JakeLegion

PostSubject: Re: Πψρεr Purple HΔzΣ Gallery   Πψρεr Purple HΔzΣ Gallery EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 6:22 am

Thanx for the feedback, im juss getting started so a 7 is alot to me. lol
Back to top Go down
bakura normal

bakura normal

PostSubject: Re: Πψρεr Purple HΔzΣ Gallery   Πψρεr Purple HΔzΣ Gallery EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 6:57 am

get better renders, ur renders are really blurry, you want them sharp and focused.

text is really bad man, try not using it a first, pratice with just text by itself first.

dont use big white brushes as lighting source, use a color that matches the lighting, like on ur signature, use a red brush on it own layer where your source(s) are, then set to linear dodge.

if your ever doing a border, Use solid colors only.

read up some begginer tuts, ur ok for a starter but yyou do need some improvments
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Πψρεr Purple HΔzΣ Gallery   Πψρεr Purple HΔzΣ Gallery Empty

Back to top Go down

Πψρεr Purple HΔzΣ Gallery
Page 1 of 1