Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFallen King's Showcase I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fallen King's Showcase

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Fallen King's Showcase Empty
PostSubject: Fallen King's Showcase   Fallen King's Showcase EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 5:33 am

Ok guys i finally made my first video(yayy).I recorded the duels in morning and i make some missplays who made the duel last a bit longer (one turn Razz ).This video is about my E-Hero Absolute Zero Deck.

Song:Death-Spirit Crusher (death metal Razz )

The waiting is over he it is!!My signature deck The Crystal Synchro Deck *crowd is going crazy*Have fun guys Wink

Songs:Three Days Grace-Time Of Dying,Nickelback-Hero

Videos coming:D-Hero Dark Monarchs,Junk And Debris In Space Wink

Hope you like them guys cheers

PS:Sorry for some missplays though
Back to top Go down
redgar

redgar

PostSubject: Re: Fallen King's Showcase   Fallen King's Showcase EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 10:57 pm

Wow cool duel very nice pwnage your crystal syncrho is preety good Razz

Also very great songs(especially time of dying is one of my fav)

p.s. how did you make your mouse look like a keyblade?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fallen King's Showcase   Fallen King's Showcase EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 4:08 am

Omg, that first duel on the 2nd vid... throwing his bestiari in the open like that... He already lost the duel once he lost Bestiari. Nice deck, though! Funny how you use your Crystal Beast only as draw power & synch material. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fallen King's Showcase   Fallen King's Showcase EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 5:37 am

Thank you guys.I use crystal beast for their swarm abilitys (ruby ftw) , for draw power and as beaters (pega,mamouth,tiger).As for my cursor (mouse) i saw a tutorial on youtube
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Fallen King's Showcase   Fallen King's Showcase EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 7:29 am

Nice duels bro Wink. Even before I joined the DUA, I had a crystal beast synchro deck in the back of my mind, an now I think I know how I'm gonna run it. Not going to copy you completely of course, but thx for the vids
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fallen King's Showcase   Fallen King's Showcase EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 5:55 am

Back to top Go down
Teise

Teise

PostSubject: Re: Fallen King's Showcase   Fallen King's Showcase EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 11:04 am

i see my fortress and my TT but i still cant watch the vid damm content rights and btw gues whos here xDD
Back to top Go down
ssss

ssss

PostSubject: Re: Fallen King's Showcase   Fallen King's Showcase EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 1:22 pm

nice duels but you 4 got to shuffle when you added Alius by stratos in your duel against shock .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallen King's Showcase   Fallen King's Showcase Empty

Back to top Go down

Fallen King's Showcase
Page 1 of 1