Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeTʜᴇ ᴍᴜsɪᴄɪᴀɴ's ᴀɴɪᴍᴀᴛᴇᴅ sɪɢs - Page 2 I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tʜᴇ ᴍᴜsɪᴄɪᴀɴ's ᴀɴɪᴍᴀᴛᴇᴅ sɪɢs

Go down 
+9
JakeLegion
Mageta
Stardust Dragon
bakura normal
Love Waffle Man
King007
{PL} т♄ε ℳʊṧḯḉḯαᾔ
TheRuler
Minako
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Minako

Minako

Tʜᴇ ᴍᴜsɪᴄɪᴀɴ's ᴀɴɪᴍᴀᴛᴇᴅ sɪɢs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Tʜᴇ ᴍᴜsɪᴄɪᴀɴ's ᴀɴɪᴍᴀᴛᴇᴅ sɪɢs   Tʜᴇ ᴍᴜsɪᴄɪᴀɴ's ᴀɴɪᴍᴀᴛᴇᴅ sɪɢs - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 3:26 am

First topic message reminder :

so I'm a GFX / Animation artist and I make sigs/avatars at the low price of just put my name under the pic on your sig and send people my way if they need some art

NOTICE: I'm only going to be posting direct links instead of the actual animations themselves. This is because of how seriously freakin long it takes to load all of these animations at one time on the same page.

We'll start it off with my own personal sig. Fits my name pretty nicely if I do say so myself lol. I've been playing the piano for 14 years and still love the music

The Musician's Sig

Next we have a request from wh0_ar3_y0u from Team Ragnarok. He wanted a dragon so I gave him the coolest dragon out there Razz (dragon age ftw?)

wh0_ar3_y0u's Requested Sig

Another Team Ragnarok member request, this time from CoolChemist. He wanted something "sciency" in a chemical sort of way, so I give the people what they want

CoolChemist's Requested Sig

Then Team Ragnarok comes back for yet another animation (my dueling rivals love me) this time from XLR8 Z98. Instead of letting me make something random, he knew what he had in mind. ZOIDS FTW!!! Who doesn't like kick ass beast war machines!?

XLR8 Z98 Requested Sig

So all the members from Team Ragnarok requested a sig, why not have the leader request one from me to? Well he did, so now I can officially call myself TR's exclusive signature artist! Team lead NinjaKiller just wanted something cool, so being the nice guy I am, I give him cool Cool

NinaKiller's Requested Sig

So that covers it for Team Ragnarok (till the rest of the members log on to make their own requests Razz) so lets move on to my own sexy team, Pandemic Legion! Up first is The Betrayer's sig (warning! World of Warcraft fanboy!)

The Betrayer's Requested Sig

Next in line is The Disciple's sig, He request Assassins Creed...This one gave me the most trouble by far. Every time I went to edit this f***er my programs crashed and I had to start all over. I was forced to cut out ton of good stuff and had to settle for a half decent sig that doesn't really flow, but disciple likes it so that's all that really matters

The Disciple's Requested Sig

After that pain in the ass was taken care of, The Faithful made his own request, and a simple request it was (cool sword fights ftw) Ironically Faithful's sig is longer/larger then Disciple's and by all rights should have given me more trouble to make but it was easy as pie. My programs don't like Assassins Creed.

The Faithful's Requested Sig

Up next from my team is The Knight who wanted a sig that fit his name. This sig almost gave me more problem's then Disciples (program crashes and whatnot) I had to cut out cool fighting scenes and speed up some parts, but all in all its still pretty bad ass (if not just a tad fast in some parts)

The Knight's Requested Sig

The Next request I made is for the ex-PL member The Silent (left to make his own team). It was hard to find something good that fit with his name but in the end we found something.

The Silent's Requested Sig

Bakura Normal's Requested Sig

CyberZane's Requested Sig

Ulquiorra666 Requested Sig

Minako's Requested Sig

The Ruler's Requested Sig

The Minako's Requested Sig V2

King007 Requested Sig

Bakura Normal Request V2

Stardust Dragon's Request Sig

JakeLegion's Requested Sig

JakeLegion's Requested Sig V2

So that's it for requests, but I still make random sigs for fun or to use for future requests

Dog Fight

Anime Dance

Drawn War

Note: Don't be an ass and use any of my sigs without my permission first. If you want one just request one and you'll be the only one who can use it. My price for a request is to put "Made By The Musician" above or below the animation.

Note 2: If your computer is slow then the animations might take a while to run through, but after one full cycle it will loop at normal speed

Note 3: There are two types of animations I make. The first type is for specific requests (like Assassins creed) where I just use AC clips that they want me to use. The second type is free style which is where I go wild and make some funky stuff, this is used when your request isn't specific and you just ask for something like "give me something cool bro!"

Note 4: Spread the word and send everyone who needs some art my way! Spread the epic through the forums

Last edited by Minako on Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:36 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.worldduelingacademy.com/

AuthorMessage
kyosuke kiryu

kyosuke kiryu

PostSubject: Re: Tʜᴇ ᴍᴜsɪᴄɪᴀɴ's ᴀɴɪᴍᴀᴛᴇᴅ sɪɢs   Tʜᴇ ᴍᴜsɪᴄɪᴀɴ's ᴀɴɪᴍᴀᴛᴇᴅ sɪɢs - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 12:42 pm

Can you make me one for Kyosuke Kiryu. It could be anything, just that it includes him ;D thanks.
Back to top Go down
bakura normal

bakura normal

PostSubject: Re: Tʜᴇ ᴍᴜsɪᴄɪᴀɴ's ᴀɴɪᴍᴀᴛᴇᴅ sɪɢs   Tʜᴇ ᴍᴜsɪᴄɪᴀɴ's ᴀɴɪᴍᴀᴛᴇᴅ sɪɢs - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 1:59 am

1 more request plz musician , just for a little hobby of mine

mind making me one of rainbow dash =D preferably with a sonic rainboom =D?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tʜᴇ ᴍᴜsɪᴄɪᴀɴ's ᴀɴɪᴍᴀᴛᴇᴅ sɪɢs   Tʜᴇ ᴍᴜsɪᴄɪᴀɴ's ᴀɴɪᴍᴀᴛᴇᴅ sɪɢs - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tʜᴇ ᴍᴜsɪᴄɪᴀɴ's ᴀɴɪᴍᴀᴛᴇᴅ sɪɢs
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Duelist's Den :: Other Forums :: Galleries :: GFX Gallery-
Jump to: