Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Homekinda a 2 for 1 question regarding "YUBEL, Veil of darkness"   I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

kinda a 2 for 1 question regarding "YUBEL, Veil of darkness"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RYOKO

RYOKO

kinda a 2 for 1 question regarding "YUBEL, Veil of darkness"   Empty
PostSubject: kinda a 2 for 1 question regarding "YUBEL, Veil of darkness"    kinda a 2 for 1 question regarding "YUBEL, Veil of darkness"   EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 6:37 pm

hi all RYOKO here.

Just have a few quick questions regarding the 2 menchened cards "YUBEL, Veil of darkness"

first of regarding YUBEL,, if summoned through the means of ether call of the haunted or limit reverse! can One use the effect of scrap dragon, "targeting said call/limit and an opponents card" destroying them, and then special summon a terror incarnate?

Secondly,,, with regards to veil of darkness! can veil's effect be used more then once per turn? "IE like if RYOKO draws a dark monster, uses veil's effect sending the dark monster to the grave and draws anther dark monster! can Ryoko then use veil's effect again? or no.

Thirdly,,,, regarding Vanity’s call "amm never mind Rolling Eyes ,RYOKO just found her answer"
Back to top Go down
Magicknight94

Magicknight94

PostSubject: Re: kinda a 2 for 1 question regarding "YUBEL, Veil of darkness"    kinda a 2 for 1 question regarding "YUBEL, Veil of darkness"   EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 1:33 am

1) Yes.

2) Yes.
Back to top Go down
RYOKO

RYOKO

PostSubject: Re: kinda a 2 for 1 question regarding "YUBEL, Veil of darkness"    kinda a 2 for 1 question regarding "YUBEL, Veil of darkness"   EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 1:49 pm

ahh thought that might be so, thanks for the confirmation Magicknight94! cheers

Back to top Go down
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

PostSubject: Re: kinda a 2 for 1 question regarding "YUBEL, Veil of darkness"    kinda a 2 for 1 question regarding "YUBEL, Veil of darkness"   EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 6:45 pm

topic locked! =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kinda a 2 for 1 question regarding "YUBEL, Veil of darkness"    kinda a 2 for 1 question regarding "YUBEL, Veil of darkness"   Empty

Back to top Go down

kinda a 2 for 1 question regarding "YUBEL, Veil of darkness"
Page 1 of 1