Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMy new Amazoness deck I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My new Amazoness deck

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SabreW

SabreW

My new Amazoness deck Empty
PostSubject: My new Amazoness deck   My new Amazoness deck EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 7:21 pm

Now to show you guys the new deck I'm using for a while now until I lose interest in it (which might be never XD). As most of you guys know, I've been playing with Amazoness monsters since they reappeared in Duelist's Revolution, and I've tried every kind of deck you could make with them with mixed results every time. This time though I think I might've found a winner. But lemme know what you guys think:

Amazoness Paladin is one of the beatsticks of the deck, able to power herself up for each Amazoness I control. Amazoness Sage lets me destroy a spell or trap my opponent controls when she attacks. Amazoness Swords Woman is a dangerous card to battle with, especially if you attack her with a monster with more attack points! Amazoness Trainee disrupts most cards that have to do with the Graveyard. Cards like Dandylion, Sangan, Zombies and other card whose effects activate when sent to the Graveyeard get sent to the bottom of the deck instead. Not to mention she gets powerful with each monster she destorys. And the Amazoness Queen herself protects her sisters from being destroyed in battle. Combining her with the field spell Amazoness Village with give your opponents a hard time getting over them!

My warrior support comes in the form of Marauding Captain and Warrior Lady of the Wasteland. The Captain gets my Amazoness' out quicker and protects them, while Warrior Lady searches them out when I need them.

Not all decks need Synchro support, but I thought this deck could use some tuners on a "just in case" basis. This deck gets the tuner monsters Junk Synchron and Rose, Warrior of Revenge. Junk's a Level 3 tuner, meaning I can get a 6* synchro monster out with M. Captain, a 7* with any of the Amazoness monsters (barring the Queen), plus he's a warrior, so he stays within the conditions for Solidarity. Rose has the same reasons as Junk Synchron, except she's 4*, so 8* Synchros and Utopias abound with this one.

Monsters:
2x A. Paladin
2x A. Queen
2x A. Sage
2x A. Swords Woman
2x A. Trainee
2x Junk Synchron
2x Marauding Captain
1x Rose, Warrior of Revenge
2x Warrior Lady of the Wasteland

Spells:
2x A. Village
1x Book of Moon
2x Burden of the Mighty
1x Dark Hole
1x Giant Trunade
1x Monster Reborn
2x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Pot of Avarice
2x Pot of Duality
1x Reinforcement of the Army
1x Solidarity
1x Terraforming

Traps:
1x Compulsory Evacuation Device
2x Dimensional Prison
1x Mirror Force
1x Solemn Judgment
2x Solemn Warning
1x Tuner’s Scheme

Side Deck:
1x A. Paladin
1x A. Queen
2x Cyber Dragon
1x United We Stand
2x Mage Power
2x A. Willpower
2x Dark Bribe
2x Dust Tornado
2x Seven Tools of the Bandit

Extra Deck:
1x Chimeratech Fortress Dragon
1x Ally of Justice Catastor
1x Black Rose Dragon
1x Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
2x Colossal Fighter
1x Gaia Knight, the Force of Earth
1x Junk Archer
1x Junk Berseker
1x Scrap Dragon
1x Stardust Dragon
1x X-Saber Urbellum
3x Number 39: Utopia

Now to explain myself with some of these cards:

Burden of the Mighty/Solidarity: I've good results with these cards, but the main problems I come across with them are Amazoness Swords Woman with Solidarity and Xyz monsters with Burden. I might switch them around. What do you think

PoA/PoD: The reason I have 1 Avarice is because of space issues. I might take Tuner's Scheme out and put another Avarice in to keep the engine going, but we'll see...

Tuner's Scheme: I love pulling douchebag moves with this card. After my opponents worked so hard to summon a key Synchro monster from their deck, I pull this card on them and BAM! Instant rage-quit.

And there you have it. This is my Amazoness deck that I want to use.

And a small note for those writing fanfics: If I am in your fanfic, this is the deck I want to use if it's not too much trouble.
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: My new Amazoness deck   My new Amazoness deck EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 3:50 am

Build's pretty decent Sabre Smile. I've found with Amazoness it's best to forget synchros and go full stun. Rose is okay, and Junk is good, but Junk really shines when you have something to special with him. I've tried both Captain and Warrior Lady. Captain isn't good if you decide to take out the tuners. It's usually just another monster to Dark Hole. Warrior Lady seemed good at first bc it adds floaters to a decktype that doesn't have any, but then I realzed every Amazoness is a floater when Village is up. Yeah, switch around Burdens for Solidarity. If you're keeping it all Warriors then you need more than 1. Solidarity is better bc you don't need to run non-warriors here, and it gives a bigger atk difference than Burden. Swordswoman is good I just find her main purpose to be making people think twice before otking. They'll destroy an Amazoness and then I get Swordswoman in atk. Right now I run 1 and 1 Scouts. I've never used Scouts though so idk. My only non-amazoness is The Immortal Bushi. He's basically a warrior Treeborn Frog, except instead if no spell/traps, you can't control monsters. He's nice for tributing for Queen, and he's 2000 with Solidarity so that's nice.
-2 warrior lady
-2 marauding
-2 junk
-1 rose
+1 trainee
+1 paladin
+1 sage
+2 immortal bushi
-2 burden
-1 poa
-1 terraforming
+2 solidarity
+1 pod
+1 village
-1 tuners scheme
+2 7tools
+1 oppression

optional:
-1 trunade
+1 torrential

I don't need Trunade here bc Amazoness don't make big plays for game. But some people don't feel comfortable without it so yeah
Back to top Go down
SabreW

SabreW

PostSubject: Re: My new Amazoness deck   My new Amazoness deck EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 4:14 pm

I do like the fixes Harper. I do have a few things to ask you about them.

1. I have tried Bushi with this, and I admit he's actually been really good with this deck. I might add him into the deck.

2. With the Captain and Warrior Lady I kinda feel a bit of love for since I've never made a Warrior deck of any kind without them and they've always helped me out. That's just personal preference for me, but I'll try the deck out without them.

3. I feel that without a PoA, I'll have a lot of Amazoness monsters in the grave with no way to recycle them to use over again. I think I'll find a way to add 2 PoA to the deck, and if I can't, I'll toss them or at least side them.

4. I feel you with Burden being not so good mid late game, but early on it helps to be a pretty good defense until I can get set up.

5. After a while, Tuner's Scheme was an interesting card to play, but then not many people I've played are Synchroing anymore and making way for the Xyz, which makes me playing Burden not a good idea. So I'll toss Burden and TS for now.

6. Oppression I kinda see getting in the way of Village a bit. If I decide to use it's effect, my opponent can just use it to stop my monster from showing up, can't they?

I'll try the changes you suggested. But before I do, I wanna play you a few times with this deck first, Harper. Then I'll try the new deck and see how that works.

Also, what did you think of the side/extra deck and what are your thoughts on what should go there?
Back to top Go down
Kaiba141

Kaiba141

PostSubject: Re: My new Amazoness deck   My new Amazoness deck EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 4:47 pm

I too have a Question if anyone is still looking at this. My question is how would you go about making this deck Playable in an Advanced rated duel because i would like to use mine in it. And with some of these cards in here i cant. I absolutely love this deck, And thanks Harper this helped me turn my Amazoness deck around
Back to top Go down
Snilly

Snilly

PostSubject: Re: My new Amazoness deck   My new Amazoness deck EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 4:49 pm

Avoid from posting in a really old thread Kaiba just pm the guy. :c
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My new Amazoness deck   My new Amazoness deck Empty

Back to top Go down

My new Amazoness deck
Page 1 of 1