Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe DGA Horrors. I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The DGA Horrors.

Go down 
+3
King007
Scorpion67
TheRuler
7 posters
AuthorMessage
TheRuler

TheRuler

The DGA Horrors. Empty
PostSubject: The DGA Horrors.   The DGA Horrors. EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:21 am

Chapter 0 - Epilogue

It was that time of the year again. Hot as ever, birds singing, and some crops to harvest. Lavi stepped onto the harvester, and started the days work. He thought it would be too hot to work, it was 84.2 F. But he knew, that if he wouldn't harvest the crops now, they wouldn't have any bread during the winter.
When Lavi stepped to the harvester, he thought he saw something, it looked like a man-sized scarecrow, but when he blinked, it was gone. He could feel the shivers down his spine. He just thought the heat had fooled him.
Then he started working.

- - -

"ALL ABOARD!" He shouted. The last train was leaving. It was 11 P.M. and the weather was getting colder. Only about 68 degrees. It wasn't very busy day, some people came, some went. Nobody stayed.
When he saw that the platform was empty, he turned around to show the driver that it was clear to go. When he raised his hand, someone shouted:
"WAIT! Hold on for a second!"
Redgar turned around, and saw a man with a trench, running from the stairs that were about 20 meters away, towards the train.
"Don't go yet! Wait for me"
"Hold it!" Redgar shouted to the train driver.
The man got in, and the train left.
There are always people late, Redgar thought to himself as he was walking towards his small observation room.
When he got into the room, he shut down his computer, turned off the lights, and locked the door.
Another day at it's end, and I can go home to eat. God I'm hungry
It normally took Redgar about 50 minutes to walk home from the station. When he had walked 30 minutes he saw a man with a trench.
The man started to walk towards him, his hat was covering his face. When he stepped to the light, Redgar saw it.

The man looked dead.

Redgar started to slowly walk away, but the dead man started to run, and soon reached him. The man grabbed Redgar's arm, and started to bite it. Redgar felt like he was losing his consciousness.
He lost it slowly, first seeing only shadows. Until all disappeared.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

The DGA Horrors. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DGA Horrors.   The DGA Horrors. EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:55 am

hey thats kinda nice Smile Kinda short, but nice Smile I wana see more of this !
Back to top Go down
King007
Nostalgic Tourney Organizer
King007

The DGA Horrors. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DGA Horrors.   The DGA Horrors. EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:52 am

i'd prefered if it got more details to it, more events and stuff to make it a bit longer

if that was done it would have been very good but now it's just good ! xD
i am still waiting for more btw

@Scorp: hey u better write me an other dark ruler chapter or u'll see stars in the noon ! Razz
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

The DGA Horrors. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DGA Horrors.   The DGA Horrors. EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:59 am

Great intro Ruler,buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut y u no make it longer D: KIU I wanna see more Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

The DGA Horrors. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DGA Horrors.   The DGA Horrors. EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 5:05 am

The DGA Horrors. Yunokx

Because it's the epilogue!
Back to top Go down
Lavi

Lavi

The DGA Horrors. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DGA Horrors.   The DGA Horrors. EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 4:54 am

GOD I love myself on the chapter. Don't stop.
Back to top Go down
Nivedo

Nivedo

The DGA Horrors. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DGA Horrors.   The DGA Horrors. EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 5:04 am

the chapter was good, could have been a bit longer but hey, it is still good.

but one comment i thought to myself, was the 84 degree weather. where i live, it would only be too hot to work it the temperature got about 100 F. but thats me, and i live in texas, and right now 84F would be amazing
Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

The DGA Horrors. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DGA Horrors.   The DGA Horrors. EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:07 am

heh, yea I just checked with my phone the temperature, we use Celsius here in Finland Razz just thought that it would be better to use that here Very Happy

@Lavi: Very Happy glad you like it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

The DGA Horrors. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DGA Horrors.   The DGA Horrors. EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 4:06 am

Chapter 1

Lavi couldn't sleep. He had harvested all the crops yesterday, and he was tired. But he couldn't sleep. Why? He was asking himself. Was it because of the weird scarecrow? He didn't know. Maybe he even didn't want to know.
He yawned, and checked the clock. It was 2:16 A.M. He had been in bed for 4 hours now, still thinking all the stuff of yesterday.
2 hours later, he fell asleep, but he didn't see very pleasant dreams. He saw a man walking from the train station, being attacked by the scarecrow he saw. He could see the scarecrow's face, but when he woke up, he couldn't remember it. He couldn't remember anything he dreamed of the night.
Actually, he couldn't even remember being awake for so long.

Lavi opened the newspaper. His wife was still sleeping, and probably wouldn't get up for an hour or so. It was 9 A.M.
An arm found in Maine, Texas. The police couldn't recognize the DNA of the person. What a weird world...
Ah, only couple of weeks and we can have home-baked bread, I'm so excited
As Lavi was thinking about the sweet, warm home-baked bread, someone was in the wheat silo, someone bad.
Lavi woke up from his dreams because of a voice. It sounded metallic, and Lavi stepped outside to see where it came from. He heard the same voice again, and walked towards the silo. Just as he was opening the door, all the sounds stopped.
Huhh.. Maybe it was only crows?
Lavi turned around and started walking towards his small house. He had took only 5 steps, when the silo's door slammed right open, and a scarecrow walked out.

He threw his burnt cigarette to the wet ground. He took his sunglasses off, so he could see the crime-scene better. He tickled his mustache. He crouched down to check for more evidence on the ground.
"King! Hey King!"
"To you, I'm an inspector, Frank. What is it?"
"We found some hair right behind the corner, I'll give them to the DNA lab boys, to see if they identify the chopper."
"Hmm... The chopper. Think you're funny? This is a serious business boy."
"You're right inspector. Sorry sir!"
"Hmh, "sir", we're not in the army boy! We are in the real world. These things happen in the real world and there's pretty much nothing we can do to stop them, but for the least, we can try to prevent from one to do these things again! Now go, to the lab."
"Yes inspector!"
This would be a long, rainy day for inspector King. Maybe those idiots in the lab could finally get something right. The chief would not be pleased if they f*ck this one up too.

The scarecrow came closer to him. If Lavi could only get to his house. There was shotgun very near.
He started to run towards the house. The scarecrow started too. Lavi got to the house quicker than the scarecrow. He slammed the door open, went in, and closed, and locked it. He was shaking, so he took the shotgun, and checked the window for the scarecrow, but he didn't see it.
He slowly walked towards the door, and unlocked it. He slowly opened it.
Nothing. He walked out, run around the house, looked behind every corner, but nothing. Nothing, nothing, nothing!
"GO AWAY!" He shouted! But he didn't hear the answer.
Huh, I guess it knew about the shotgun then
Even though Lavi thought it was gone, when he turned around to walk back inside, it stroke.
Back to top Go down
King007
Nostalgic Tourney Organizer
King007

The DGA Horrors. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DGA Horrors.   The DGA Horrors. EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 4:33 am

yeah, nice chapter, i like it

I laughed so hard when reading that the scarecrow started running after the man lol i mean imagine the scene LOOOL XD !!
Back to top Go down
Lavi

Lavi

The DGA Horrors. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DGA Horrors.   The DGA Horrors. EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 6:29 am

-shivers- Oh my,I'm in trouble. I hope my family will be all right.
Back to top Go down
redgar

redgar

The DGA Horrors. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DGA Horrors.   The DGA Horrors. EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 4:33 am

Read the chapters! You flow the story very good and second chapter was pretty nice Smile
Can't wait to see more of this Ruler!
Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

The DGA Horrors. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DGA Horrors.   The DGA Horrors. EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 3:04 am

Chapter 2

Frost was driving. He had been driving nearly an hour all ready. It was a hot day, but he didn't have a water bottle with him. It was a stupid mistake to forget it to the old house's living room. But what can you do? He was returning to his childhood town.

Maine, Texas.

He had lived there when he was 3 years old, up till the time he hit 15, when his family moved. But he was returning now.
Red Lights. Frost hates red lights.

SKRÄÄÄÄKSKÄRÄÄÄÄSKRÄÄÄÄÄK

The black birds were shouting. It was rainy. It's always rainy. And cold. And Dark.
Only one man was happy. He was the ruler of that place. People call him "Stinger", but he was formerly known as "Scorpion", "Stinger" Probably came because scorpions sting you.

He was watching all these people that were lying in the groun. Lavi, redgar and 5 others.
Those were only their bodies of course. Their souls were inside the heart of this Underworld. Stinger's loyal servant would take care of them. The "Scarecrow".
These people had been bad. Bad in Stinger's mind. Stinger didn't like them. That's why he had to take them.

"Chief! Chief!"
Oh no, again these young kids...
"What is it son?"
"We found another part of the missing body!"
"All right. Thank you for the info."
The Ring is closing

King's office day was over, he would go home now. It had rained all day. All crops would be dead now, he thought to himself. He was walking in the same alley, were redgar was first taken. He stopped to watch the sights.
Nothing on the left.
Nothing on the right.
He started to walk again, until suddenly he heard a voice behind him.
"Behhehhehhee"
It was the scarecrow.

More Clarity.... In the next chapter!
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

The DGA Horrors. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DGA Horrors.   The DGA Horrors. EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 3:18 am

Ofc I hate red lights :O nice chapter man, I need the next soon though..............for clarification Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

The DGA Horrors. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DGA Horrors.   The DGA Horrors. EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 4:07 am

Very nice Ruler. But the last chapter was short again. We want more!
Back to top Go down
redgar

redgar

The DGA Horrors. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DGA Horrors.   The DGA Horrors. EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 8:00 am

good chap indeed but way to small. make em bigger Smile
Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

The DGA Horrors. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DGA Horrors.   The DGA Horrors. EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 4:54 am

Sorry for another long wait Very Happy

Chapter - 3

Wha-What happened? Where Am I?

Redgar woke up. He was lying on a bed. It was comfortable. But where was he?
The Room looked like he was in a mental ward. It was all white. The walls were soft. There was a door, that was closed, and a window. Redgar looked out. The air was foggy. He couldn't see a thing.
He stood up, and dropped right down. His feet couldn't hold him up.
How long have I been here? And where is, here?
He tried again. This time he held the bed with this hands, so he could stand up. This time he did it. He stood up.
He walked towards the door, and grabbed the handle.
Locked, how obvious...
"HEY! IS THERE ANYBODY THERE! HEY!" Redgar shouted, and shouted. And shouted. But no one answered. He went back to his bed, and started to think....

*Click*
Frost took his car keys off the car. He was there. Finally. On his left was his old house. The one he had lived for 15 years. On his right, there was the motel he was going to stay in, before he could find who owned the house.
It was getting colder. Frost walked into the motel.

The next three weeks, it just kept on getting colder and colder... Until

Snow! It was the first snow of the year. And it's August. Frost was inside his motelroom, still hadn't found the owner of the house. He was getting a bit worried.

Meanwhile.... Lavi woke up. He was in some sort of a mental ward. Little did he know, Redgar, was sleeping on the next room. Lavi got up, and walked to the window.
Hmm, it's foggy, I don't know a place where it would be foggy this time of the year. Where am I?
Back to top Go down
redgar

redgar

The DGA Horrors. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DGA Horrors.   The DGA Horrors. EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 1:18 am

Interesting but small. Just when you get into reading the chapter it ends Razz

Back to top Go down
Lavi

Lavi

The DGA Horrors. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DGA Horrors.   The DGA Horrors. EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 2:04 am

I totally loving the chapters where I am.
*excited* I can't wait to read more.
Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

The DGA Horrors. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DGA Horrors.   The DGA Horrors. EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 5:39 am

Chapter -4

There was already about 8 inches of snow. Frost had hard time walking towards the house. He had finally decided to stop the search, and he would just walk in and check places out. Earlier the day, he had talked to a local bartender, and he suggested that Frost would go when it's dark, so no one would wonder what a man was going to the house.
That's what he would do.

It was getting dark. Frost gets up from the chair, and walks towards the door. He takes his coat and hat, and walks out. He gets to the door outside, and looks carefully that no one would see him.
He steps outside. He starts to walk towards the house, but it's slippery and Frost falls.
"Curses! My new coat is all snowy now!"
After some cursing, and fistpumping, Frost steps up again, and walks directly to the gates of the house.
He gets to the gates, but they are locked. Frost takes a hold of the gates, and starts to climb. After few feet, his foot slips. He falls down, but gets back up quickly. He starts to climb again, this time, making it to the top. He swings himself over, and slides down.
Just a few steps....

How am I going to eat!!!!!????
Redgar realized he doesn't have any food in his "apartment".

Don't worry... I will feed you...

"What!? Who said that!?"

A long silence. Whatever had spoken to Redgar, had stopped.

Kehhehhee, it's only your mind talking, I'm not here....

"AGAIN! Show yourself!!!!!!!"

"Oh Fine, I'm right behind you."

Redgar Turned.
The thing he saw, was the most hideous things in the entire world. It almost looked like a scarecrow, it didn't have any eyes. It looked it was melting. Only thing was, it was wearing a suit. The suit was red.

"You can call me...."

Frost tried the doorhandle. It moved.
Finally something that isn't locked...

When Frost opened the door, a huge suckage, started to pull him. He tried to fight it, but it pulled him inside. Inside was all gray, kinda foggy.
When Frost slammed to the floor, the door behind him locked. But that was the last thing he saw, before he passed out......
Back to top Go down
Lavi

Lavi

The DGA Horrors. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DGA Horrors.   The DGA Horrors. EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 2:09 pm

Nice chapter,Ruler! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The DGA Horrors. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DGA Horrors.   The DGA Horrors. Empty

Back to top Go down

The DGA Horrors.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Duelist's Den :: Fan-Fiction-
Jump to: