Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeChevalier De Fleur I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chevalier De Fleur

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

Chevalier De Fleur Empty
PostSubject: Chevalier De Fleur   Chevalier De Fleur EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 11:53 am

Talking to TDP on his Leviair Plants thread made me think of something. He mentioned that since the new banlist hit plants some, maybe it was time to use Quickdraw Synchron again. Now I've always like Quickdraw, but stopped using him when better combos were available and Warning came out, putting a damper on the Drill Warrior fun. But it may be time to use him again...check this out:
Chevalier De Fleur ChevalierdeFleurTF05-EN-UR-UE

okay, first let's look at the downside of this:
-It's not generic
-It's required tuner isn't that splashable

now let's look at the upside:
-It's a friggen Shi'En with 2700 attack
-The tuner can be replaced by Quickdraw
-The standard tuner is searchable by Tuning, and a target for Junk Synchron, Debris Dragon, and Machine Duplication. It's effect isn't all that bad either

now the cool thing is, you may not have to minus yourself too much to be able to use this. With Sangan it's only a -1, and with Quickdraw you can pitch useful things like Dandy or Bulb to the grave. And in a format with Heavy Storm and 3 mst, it's harder to sucessfully Warn Chevalier or Drill Warrior anyway.

What do you guys think?

Last edited by Harper7000 on Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

Chevalier De Fleur Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chevalier De Fleur   Chevalier De Fleur EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 12:05 pm

Quote :
scenario:
Summon Tour Guide
Special Sangan (+1)
Discard to special summon Quickdraw(-1)
Tune Sangan with Quickdraw (+0 because you lose Quickdraw and Sangan but get Chevalier and a card with Sangan) .

hmmm Why I never tries this before .... hmm .... Ah Now I know, sangan cannot be used as a syncrho material in this situation Razz

Anyways, yeah its a cool synchro. The problem is that people dont like quickdraw anymore cuz their extra deck is too tight ( to not say impossible to play ) and now that we have exceed monsters, the extra deck is tighter so I dont think we will see that monster in action anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

Chevalier De Fleur Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chevalier De Fleur   Chevalier De Fleur EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 12:12 pm

Meh I forgot that side effect. And I know extra space is tight, but: we're losing a Librarian and 1/2 Formulas, and BRD at 2 isn't necessary anymore with only 1 Debris Dragon. Depending on the build then, we might still have a slot available. I'm not saying it should take 1-2 spaces but...it's effect and stats are pretty broke.
Back to top Go down
BliTz

BliTz

Chevalier De Fleur Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chevalier De Fleur   Chevalier De Fleur EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 2:07 pm

it is not a shi en.. the S/T negating effect cannot happen during the opponents turn.
(once during each of your turns = once per turn)

sad but true Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chevalier De Fleur Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chevalier De Fleur   Chevalier De Fleur Empty

Back to top Go down

Chevalier De Fleur
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Duelist's Den :: Yu-Gi-Oh! Forums :: Single Card Discussions-
Jump to: