Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeBook of eclipse I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Book of eclipse

Go down 
+2
Quincy99
Nivedo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Nivedo

Nivedo

Book of eclipse Empty
PostSubject: Book of eclipse   Book of eclipse EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 12:08 pm

if my opponent uses book of eclipse after i use rekindling, would the cards be sent to the graveyard at the end phase after they flip face up, or would they be reseted and be unaffected by rekindle at the end phase
Back to top Go down
Quincy99

Quincy99

Book of eclipse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book of eclipse   Book of eclipse EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 2:49 pm

I would assume that they will still be removed becasue of the card text

" During the End Phase, remove from play all monsters that were Special Summoned by this effect."

The key is that it doesnt state it needs to be face up, so long as it is on the field it will be removed. This is an opinion though.

Also, Why the hell arent you in a dorm yet?! afro
Back to top Go down
Nivedo

Nivedo

Book of eclipse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book of eclipse   Book of eclipse EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 5:24 pm

well one of my friends who is a judge says that one they would be reset, and even if they weren't "reset", since it would be my end turn, i would choose card order, in which case i would choose order of card resolution, in which rekindle resolves first, but cards are face down not being sent to remove from play, and then eclipse after.

also about your question.....idk...never thought about it. nor do i know much about the system or anything else of the sort
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

Book of eclipse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book of eclipse   Book of eclipse EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 7:33 pm

The turn player decides on the order of the card effect resolution on the end phase. As for the removing I would go with this ruling: "If a monster Special Summoned by "Rekindling" is flipped face-down by "Book of Moon" it is not removed from play during End Phase."
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com
Nivedo

Nivedo

Book of eclipse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book of eclipse   Book of eclipse EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 1:09 am

so im guessing it would be the same thing for book of eclipse if i choose rekindling effects to resolve first?
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

Book of eclipse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book of eclipse   Book of eclipse EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 1:19 am

if u choose for eclipse be chain link 1 and rekindling chain link 2, then there will be no rfging
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

Book of eclipse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book of eclipse   Book of eclipse EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 3:38 am

Nivedo wrote:
also about your question.....idk...never thought about it. nor do i know much about the system or anything else of the sort
this should help: https://tdga.forumotion.com/t871-beginner-s-guide-to-dga
you really should get tested and join the fun
Back to top Go down
Nivedo

Nivedo

Book of eclipse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book of eclipse   Book of eclipse EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 4:38 am

ok two questions, one on topic the other off topic from this post.

what if i flip the cards first then rekindling. as in rekindling chain link 1, and eclipse chain link 2.
would they still be sent to rfp even though they were flipped face down? cuz wouldn't that reset card effects that were on them?

also the off topic question
it's about the shop. how would i receive the deck. like are they actual cards that would be mailed to me? or how would that all work out. if there is a guide i can look at for that then please redirect me to it
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

Book of eclipse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book of eclipse   Book of eclipse EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 4:58 am

What the deck shops sell you are deck lists. We use DN here, which is online, not everyone plays irl (though some do). So if you bough a deck you would be sent a decklist via personal message, and the amount would be subtracted from your dga points. You can find the pm button at the navi bar at the top. After you receive the list you must confirm at the shop topic that you received it. I'll probably add that detailed explanation to the guide haha.
I'll let Vongy answer the other question bc I'm too lazy xD
Back to top Go down
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

Book of eclipse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book of eclipse   Book of eclipse EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 9:21 am

setting the monster does reset it so i don't think it would be removed after it is flipped up with Eclipse
Back to top Go down
coolchemist2001

coolchemist2001

Book of eclipse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book of eclipse   Book of eclipse EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 5:10 pm

j0hnb0i wrote:
setting the monster does reset it so i don't think it would be removed after it is flipped up with Eclipse

That is right. A monster flipped face down is freed from most of the game boundries that i know off (i won't say all only cuz konami is wicked and always finds exceptions). So at the EP, monsters will not be removed from play.
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

Book of eclipse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book of eclipse   Book of eclipse EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 8:22 pm

coolchemist2001 wrote:
j0hnb0i wrote:

That is right. A monster flipped face down is freed from most of the game boundries that i know off (i won't say all only cuz konami is wicked and always finds exceptions). So at the EP, monsters will not be removed from play.

I think so too, but I couldn't find a ruling that confirms it with Book of Eclipse. However, the logical thing here would be that it was reset and is not removed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Book of eclipse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book of eclipse   Book of eclipse Empty

Back to top Go down

Book of eclipse
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Duelist's Den :: Yu-Gi-Oh! Forums :: Rulings Questions-
Jump to: