Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCard Detective : Evolkaiser Ragia I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Card Detective : Evolkaiser Ragia

Go down 
+5
Scorpion67
yangaud
BliTz
LegendaryFrost
Stardust Dragon
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Stardust Dragon

Stardust Dragon

Card Detective : Evolkaiser Ragia Empty
PostSubject: Card Detective : Evolkaiser Ragia   Card Detective : Evolkaiser Ragia EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 10:07 pm

EvolKaiser Ragia
Card Detective : Evolkaiser Ragia EvolkaiserRagiaPHSW-JP-UE

2 Level 4 Dinosaur-Type monsters
When a Spell/Trap Card is activated, OR a Normal or Special Summon of a monster is attempted: You can detach 2 Xyz Materials from this card; negate the activation of the Spell/Trap Card OR the Normal or Special Summon of the monster and destroy it.

Just like what frost said , its a walking solemn judgment and its attack is decent but now let's talk about how to summon it .

I-Ways to summon

1-Rescue Rabbit :
Code:
This card cannot be Special Summoned from the Deck. During your Main Phase: You can banish this face-up card; Special Summon 2 Level 4 or lower Normal Monsters with the same name from your Deck. Those monsters are destroyed during the End Phase. The effect of "Rescue Rabbit" can only be used once per turn.
Using Rescue rabbit with SaberSaurus , its the fastest and easiest way to summon but u can't always depend on it

2-Jurrac Guaiba:
Code:
If this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle, you can Special Summon 1 "Jurrac" monster with 1700 or less ATK from your Deck. It cannot declare an attack this turn.

Since you are running a dinosaur deck ull need jurassic world so this card can own any level 4 or lower monster and get u a jurrac dino so basically its like the firedog of ragia,it can be used with forbidden lance too against the stronger monsters and such..

3-Jurrac Velo:
Code:
When this face-up Attack Position card attacks or is attacked, and it is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 "Jurrac" monster with 1700 or less ATK from your Deck.
Not the fastest way but its not so bad either , it gets destroyed get another velo and just normal summon another dino

So that's all i could think of , if there are any other ways post a comment below Smile

II-Supporting Cards:

1-Jurassic World
Code:
All face-up Dinosaur-Type monsters gain 300 ATK and DEF.

Not bad with Guaiba since u need some attack points and it helps protect u from Gladiator Beasts since all your monsters will have higher attack so they will definately waste something to get rid of them and ill mention some other uses..

2-Volcanic Eruption
Code:
Activate only during your End Phase while "Jurassic World" is on your side of the field. Destroy all cards on the field.

What i hate about it that it activates on YOUR end phase but its still cool and can give u ALOT of advantage if u time it correctly

3-Fossil Dig
Code:
Add 1 Level 6 or lower Dinosaur-Type monster from your Deck to your hand.

EPIC SEARCHING CARD, u can use it with all kinds of stuff like destroyersaurus which u can discard and add jurassic world to use with volcanic eruption

III-Weakness

1-Smashing Horn
Code:
When a monster effect or Trap Card is activated that negates the Normal or Special Summon of a monster(s): Negate the activation and destroy it.

Great counter card that can be useful in many situations like frost said so i don't really need to say much now

2-Warning , Oppression , Rai-oh,
They just negate the summon and can be very annoying

3-Skill Drain:God this card is annoying and i hate it, so it basically negates its effect and leaves u an open target for Malefics and all the other high attack monsters

So that's it , pretty sure this card will be abused pretty bad Twisted Evil , but enjoy it while u can!

Oh and btw there are those Evoldo and Evoldar Monsters out there but for some reason i like this tech better , they are still good tho and can be way better than this
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: Card Detective : Evolkaiser Ragia   Card Detective : Evolkaiser Ragia EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 5:43 am

Nice Work SD Very Happy !!

My name is Frost, and I approve of this article. Cool
Back to top Go down
BliTz

BliTz

PostSubject: Re: Card Detective : Evolkaiser Ragia   Card Detective : Evolkaiser Ragia EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 6:25 am

u forgot evoldo support which i think was their original method of summoning.. its perhaps more effective since they have more suport.. dono if its out in tcg yet
Back to top Go down
yangaud

yangaud

PostSubject: Re: Card Detective : Evolkaiser Ragia   Card Detective : Evolkaiser Ragia EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 6:29 am

you should take a look at the evo archetype its faster then jurrac to get better combos Smile
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Card Detective : Evolkaiser Ragia   Card Detective : Evolkaiser Ragia EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 7:44 am

The best XYZ ever, Its like a roach on steroids Razz
Nice work SD, KIU
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Card Detective : Evolkaiser Ragia   Card Detective : Evolkaiser Ragia EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 8:58 am

Pro stuff but is Rabbit and Jurracs really the only way to play it? That's all that comes to mind but...hm...
Back to top Go down
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

PostSubject: Re: Card Detective : Evolkaiser Ragia   Card Detective : Evolkaiser Ragia EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 4:35 pm

Hydrogeddon is also a solid way to drop him and needs a mention.
Back to top Go down
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

PostSubject: Re: Card Detective : Evolkaiser Ragia   Card Detective : Evolkaiser Ragia EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 5:32 pm

theres a couple things in there that i didn't think about before. nice article SD =D
Back to top Go down
kyosuke kiryu

kyosuke kiryu

PostSubject: Re: Card Detective : Evolkaiser Ragia   Card Detective : Evolkaiser Ragia EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 1:19 pm

Another card to add to the family soon Wink

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Evolzar_Dolkka

:DDDD

This is really good news since I am a BIG rabbit Dino user Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stardust Dragon

Stardust Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Card Detective : Evolkaiser Ragia   Card Detective : Evolkaiser Ragia EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 2:22 pm

Ragia can do the exact same , but even better actually
and some requirements so i don't see the use of this lol

Edit : Oh right ragia only negates the summon , oh well it's still better Razz
Back to top Go down
kyosuke kiryu

kyosuke kiryu

PostSubject: Re: Card Detective : Evolkaiser Ragia   Card Detective : Evolkaiser Ragia EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 2:40 pm

It's still a back up though against decks who have heavy swarming and with a lot of effect monsters. Though, I would only add 1 of those maybe 2. Well, it's on DN already.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Card Detective : Evolkaiser Ragia   Card Detective : Evolkaiser Ragia Empty

Back to top Go down

Card Detective : Evolkaiser Ragia
Page 1 of 1