Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHand Advantage Latino Style  I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hand Advantage Latino Style

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nerolwo
Teacher
Teacher
nerolwo

Hand Advantage Latino Style  Empty
PostSubject: Hand Advantage Latino Style    Hand Advantage Latino Style  EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 5:28 am

Hello DGA and FINALLYYYYYYYYY NERO HAS COMEBACK TO THIS SECTION!!!!!!!!!

after a really long time of being absent , because of professional and educational responsabilities , i have been able to comeback.

Ok so my Ex¡grilfriend got married this past friday and im still on shock
in the border theres a new Drug Cartel that uses armor and call themself KNIGHTS
and a lot of Screw up stuff in happening on the world during this days
but most important of all , I had to sell some of my stuff to get some money ... not good

but ok , lets beging

Yugioh is not a card game is a numbers game , most of the time if u have the bigger number of cards in hand means u have better possibilities of winning the game. PLEASE!!!! dont start: well i have been able to top deck miracle fusion bring whatever and WTF .... NO please i dont want luck sack related stories; no i mean calculated move by move hand advantage.

Well now u have this sinister question mark on ur face , asking me but Nero what ur points? i mean not always u can have a succesful card advantage.
and my answer will be OFCOURSE NOT YOU IDIOT otherwise they will instantly ban or restrict something from that deck DUHHH.

and what about u the second guy with the question mark on his face??? how to make a card advantage oh well thats a good question , and the answer is a lot of +1. no country makes +1 than mexico , yes every body knows mexicans or latinos have a lot of skill forcing stuff to happen
and let me present u the true latinos of this game
THE DARK SCORPIONS

Dark scorpions is not just a Fun deck but is also a really veteran hard to use, hard to build move by move related strategy theme. with weak STATS and devastating effects , the dark scorpions is one of my favorite decks and i have been able to run them in Regionals several times with decent results.

so lets beggin straight to the Card list and i will xplain as it goes

Volcanic Rocket x3 - big beater searcher for a decent spell card hes defense is not bad at all

Volcanic Shell x3 - ok if u want had advantage u want this guy, sick with pot of avarice and blaze together

D.D. Warrior Lady x2 - offensive/defensive good stats, one of the smartest effects ever, if u lose your opponent lose and u dont lose ur opponent lose/ gets ride of Sangan , Tomatoes , Stardust, Reaper . you can call her THE PROBLEM SOLVING CARNALITA cuz if u let her she will make her spot worth it

Dekoichi the battle Chanted Locomotive x2 - ok this guy 1400 atk is pretty decent , defends ur LP and gives u a xtra draw if u are in a Thigh Spot he can and will give an answer.

Card Trooper x2 - ok this guy is a beater, draw engine, can put some scorpions in grave and meneae can work with it, also can put shell in the grave and give u a +1 inmediatelly, i love to Atk into a Thunderking and an Alius with this guy cuz it forces stuff to happen.

Gorz the Emissary of Darkness - this guy can buy u time. i really dont like to use it but being honest it will buy u time

Blackwing- Gale the whirlwind - so he can take Stardust, any 2600 or less monster and is the only tuner i use. is another problem solver and gives u access for Armor Master who is also a good way to eliminate Stardust.

Don Zaloog - the mighty non searchable leader of the scorpions( by meneae) is not the soul of this deck but it helps a lot getting hand advantage i dont really use his other effect cuz a lot of time u can send Bulb , Plague , Frog , fishborg, the third Dark for DAD, but i the opponent was forced to Set everything u dont have another option and if u are lucky, Dark Hole , MST or something like that will be dumped

Cliff The trap Remover .- i love this card , the puts u in the thigh Spot of Use it or Lose ir , ur opponent will Auto SOLEM WARNING him because he is affraid of just losing the Warning senseless, mirror force, Solem Judgement have been triggered sometimes Early in the game by this Bastard and God knows ur opponent will regret Bluffing.

Dark Scorpion- Meneae the Thorn x2 - this lovely Bra size A Tomb Raider will Reinforce Scorpions and The Warriror Returning alive Scorpions , here we only have another copy of herself and a single Cliff but if u have a single copy of this Babe u will have the chance of taking them back to play another round ( and im not talking of Jose Cuervo )

So lets move on directly to spells

Blaze Accelerator x2 - self explanatory since we are using Rocket and shell, since it can destroy facedowns i have been able to destroy Rykos and Morphing Jars. then sey my own Dekoichi for more advantage.
Smashing Ground x2 - self explanatory, we want to hit directly and this one makes it possible 1x1
Forbidden Lance x2 - so if u open with Zalooq u love this card unless the first monster ur opponent summons has 2200 or more atk points
Pot of Duality x3 - self explanatory
Pot of Avarice - self explanatory
Dark Hole - Scorp Ban someone if they askme why this one
Monster Reborn .- Same as above
Giant Trunade - Zalooq loves it
Reinforcement of the army - Scorpions and Warrior Lady

And finally my traps

Solem Judgement
Solem Warning x2
Torrential Tribute
Mirror Force
Dimensional Prison x3 . Stardust Hate
Royal Oppression

so the traps are just basic Hate

The Complex part of this deck is the monster line up and obviously the side deck choices ( im not touching the theme cuz thats from every regions meta ) the deck will go 1 on 1 with any deck , but i will have to make wise moves and wise side decking to play it suceesfully , i have been using it since im i think before the GX era with a lot of different variants
and if anyone wants a customise Dark Scorpion deck , let me know and i will Test unti i get it .

and again this deck wont see it the plays happen , it will FORCE things to happen

As one of my Wrestling Heroes used to say
Latinos We Lie, we Cheat we Steal

and if u test this out , everytime u win Tell ur opponent VIVA LA RAZA!!!!!!

Y Para todos los amigos Latinos de Scorp HAGAN UNA FILA , ME LA PELAN :p hope u like it

PS any question send me a reply with an IM SO STUPID CAN U EXPLAIN TITLE
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Hand Advantage Latino Style    Hand Advantage Latino Style  EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 5:53 am

Actyualy I never tought about the volcanic engine in this deck, I kinda Like it.

Nice article Nero, And thx for using the DARK Scorps archtype XD I like that name so much Razz
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: Hand Advantage Latino Style    Hand Advantage Latino Style  EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 3:43 pm

Woot Nero's back!! Great article dude, gotta say that they volcanics engine is surprising in this but hey, it looks like it works. Good job.

PS. Why did u put Dark hole and Monster Reborn in the deck? Razz
Back to top Go down
nerolwo
Teacher
Teacher
nerolwo

PostSubject: Re: Hand Advantage Latino Style    Hand Advantage Latino Style  EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 8:52 pm

lol ill pass it because is u frost and u helped me out with the TG deck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hand Advantage Latino Style    Hand Advantage Latino Style  Empty

Back to top Go down

Hand Advantage Latino Style
Page 1 of 1