Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeYou always wanted to be the hero or the vicious counter part???  I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You always wanted to be the hero or the vicious counter part???

Go down 
+6
LegendaryFrost
TheRuler
Phoenix
Quincy99
Vongola-x
The_Dutch_Prince
10 posters
AuthorMessage
The_Dutch_Prince
Teacher
Teacher
The_Dutch_Prince

You always wanted to be the hero or the vicious counter part???  Empty
PostSubject: You always wanted to be the hero or the vicious counter part???    You always wanted to be the hero or the vicious counter part???  EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 2:16 pm

Hi there DGA,

Seeing that Harper did such a great job so far in making his fan-fic he actually inspired me to create my own. But what's a good story without good characters right? lol. Well that is actually something you can help me with.

Be aware though I will only use your name, your past or even present actions in todays YGO will not be included in terms of your tournament vitories, online dueling teams or anything related to our community. So I humbly ask you to fill out the following form so that I know what you wish to be like in the fan-fic ( I may need to change it here and there for the better flow of the story ).

Name:
Special Twist to the character ( in terms of plot developement ):
Characteristics:
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: You always wanted to be the hero or the vicious counter part???    You always wanted to be the hero or the vicious counter part???  EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 2:53 pm

Name: Vongola-X
Good or Evil: Good, cuz the 10th is a really good guy and as it turns out, later on in the story, his ancestor, Vongola-I was the leader of a vigilante group who protected people from evil
Special Twist to the character ( in terms of plot developments ): I find out further in the story that I am a descendent of the Vongola and gain some kind of power from my lineage Very Happy
Characteristics: Smart, kind to all, doesn't like unnecessary sacrifices, easily makes friends (can make friends even with an enemy and pull him to the good side), strong, reliable, makes everyone believe in him, has very good intuition.
Special trends in looks: spiky-messy hear (like in my avatar), orange eyes that look like flames and give others the feeling about the character's big resolve.

Last edited by Vongola-x on Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com
Quincy99

Quincy99

PostSubject: Re: You always wanted to be the hero or the vicious counter part???    You always wanted to be the hero or the vicious counter part???  EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 3:43 pm

Name: Quincy
Good or Evil ( and why ): Good. He is the current candidate to become a Sentinel ( an organization whose purpose is to protect the balance of justice by any means)
Special Twist to the character ( in terms of plot developement ): The former head of the Sentinel who was killed by Quincy. We start questioning the concept of good
Characteristics: short white hair, 2 colored eyes red and blue. Carries a long black sword. Stoic and stays reserved around people he doesn't trust. Once he trusts you he is a comedian and is always the first to start chasing after girls Smile
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: You always wanted to be the hero or the vicious counter part???    You always wanted to be the hero or the vicious counter part???  EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 5:58 pm

Name: Phoenix
Good or Evil: Good, Phoenix has been passed down Judgement Dragon, and is expected to try to change the world, wether it be for better or worse like his father, grandfather and the generations before him tried. He also is on a quest to rebuild the Realm of Light.
Character Twist: Phoenix gives in to the darkness that builds in his heart and becomes a 'darksworn' entity. He finally admits he needs help and can't face his own darkness alone.
Characteristics: Bronze/wavy/mid-length hair, wears a grey jacket and grey jeans, a golden colored belt, slim but strong, and black eyes. He's really adamant and over confident but you can't help but enjoy his presence. He believes he can go the distance alone, no matter the sacrefice or burden to bear.
Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

PostSubject: Re: You always wanted to be the hero or the vicious counter part???    You always wanted to be the hero or the vicious counter part???  EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 7:26 pm

Name: Ruler
Age: 23 (IRL I'm 15, but I want to be more mature in the story Very Happy)
Good or Evil ( and why ): EVIL , (first one lol) because I've seen too many goods already, and what's a story without an evil character
Special Twist to the character ( in terms of plot developement ): He's Vongola's big bro! (if it's ok with vongeh xD)
Characteristics: Black long hair, wears a cloak, black one ofc. Red eyes. A Lightning bolt shaped scar goes over his right eye. Speaks with a low voice.

good? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: You always wanted to be the hero or the vicious counter part???    You always wanted to be the hero or the vicious counter part???  EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:31 am

Name: Frost
Good or Evil ( and why ): Evil, cuz being evil is cool
Special Twist to the character ( in terms of plot developement ): Frost dies, while on the evil side and someone from the good side finds a way to bring him back, after which he becomes a bit of a loner who helps the good side often.
Characteristics: Listens to Hip-hop music often, even when dueling. Likes to wear hoodies(jackets with hoods) that cover a large portion of his face. Short black hair, dark skin, and pretty tall. Icy blue eyes. Usually tends to be calm but if pissed off becomes extremely dangerous.

Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: You always wanted to be the hero or the vicious counter part???    You always wanted to be the hero or the vicious counter part???  EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 2:23 am

Name: Scorpion
Good or Evil ( and why ): Evil cuz Being a lone wolf is cool !
Special Twist to the character ( in terms of plot developement ): Scorp is like a mercenary will join the side that will make him the best offer. Scorp dont care about why he will do the things, he is just interested in money or .... something else !
Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

PostSubject: Re: You always wanted to be the hero or the vicious counter part???    You always wanted to be the hero or the vicious counter part???  EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 2:29 am

@Scorp, "something else" beer?
Back to top Go down
redgar

redgar

PostSubject: Re: You always wanted to be the hero or the vicious counter part???    You always wanted to be the hero or the vicious counter part???  EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 2:33 am

Name: Redgar
Good or Evil ( and why ): Evil because evil characters are always broken and the only reason they lose is because they are evil Razz
Special Twist to the character ( in terms of plot developement ): He seems like he is just a pawn but actually he is more than that...
Characteristics: Middle Height+Weight/Short Black Hair/Sharp Red Eyes/Wears a mask and never loses his calm
Back to top Go down
The MNZ Satellite Cannon

The MNZ Satellite Cannon

PostSubject: Re: You always wanted to be the hero or the vicious counter part???    You always wanted to be the hero or the vicious counter part???  EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:01 am

Name: Manzur
Good or Evil ( and why ): Good infiltrated on evil's side. (DON'T KILL ME PLEASE, ever kill me on ther plots like this but without duels)
Special Twist to the character ( in terms of plot developement ): Start as a evil person but after he start to see Duel Spirits, mainly Yata-Garasu and Ice Master, that point him to good side.
Characteristics: Tristan-like, blue hair but not punk. Tourquoise clothing. Low height, small weight. Blue eyes. Has a collar with the letter M on sapphire. Plays a Ice Deck with cards like Ice Master, White Night Dragon and Dai-Sojo of the Ice Barrier. Previously played a Spirit Deck and maintained some cards: Yata-Garasu, Yamata Dragon, Hino-Kagu Tsuchi, Inaba White Rabbit and Tsukuyomi.
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: You always wanted to be the hero or the vicious counter part???    You always wanted to be the hero or the vicious counter part???  EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:42 am

TheRuler wrote:

Special Twist to the character ( in terms of plot developement ): He's Vongola's big bro! (if it's ok with vongeh xD)

Sure, Xanxus is a bit like Tsuna's big evil brother too and Tsuna beats him up ^_^
Back to top Go down
The_Dutch_Prince
Teacher
Teacher
The_Dutch_Prince

PostSubject: Re: You always wanted to be the hero or the vicious counter part???    You always wanted to be the hero or the vicious counter part???  EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 11:07 am

I seriously am laughing my balls off. I mean when I asked you guys to fill in the form it was morely meant for a small information form regarding your wishes. Some of you guys have made an entire story for their own character, obviously I won't be able to fullfil them all, but I will do my best.

Just some minor preview hint, I will not be the lead character ..lol.
Back to top Go down
Quincy99

Quincy99

PostSubject: Re: You always wanted to be the hero or the vicious counter part???    You always wanted to be the hero or the vicious counter part???  EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 11:34 am

Hey sometimes all you need is a venue like this, to kickstart our own fanfic Smile
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: You always wanted to be the hero or the vicious counter part???    You always wanted to be the hero or the vicious counter part???  EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 11:44 am

@TDP: what else did u ecpect from the academy with the most fanfics? xD
Back to top Go down
Lavi

Lavi

PostSubject: Re: You always wanted to be the hero or the vicious counter part???    You always wanted to be the hero or the vicious counter part???  EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:12 am

I can answer that Vongola,but If I answer that,there is a possibility people will be turned on,so I'll be quiet. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You always wanted to be the hero or the vicious counter part???    You always wanted to be the hero or the vicious counter part???  Empty

Back to top Go down

You always wanted to be the hero or the vicious counter part???
Page 1 of 1