Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeChain Material + Vehicroid Connection Zone I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chain Material + Vehicroid Connection Zone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ScottishFox

ScottishFox

Chain Material + Vehicroid Connection Zone Empty
PostSubject: Chain Material + Vehicroid Connection Zone   Chain Material + Vehicroid Connection Zone EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 6:02 am

*I've had my question answered but i'll leave the thread for anyone else to see*

Vehicroid Connection Zone: "Send to the Graveyard, from your side of the field or your hand, Fusion Material Monsters that are listed on a "Vehicroid" Fusion Monster Card, and Special Summon that Fusion Monster from your Fusion Deck. (This Special Summon is treated as a Fusion Summon.) The Fusion Monster Special Summoned by this card cannot be destroyed by the effects of Spells, Traps, and Effect Monsters, and its effects cannot be negated."

Chain Material: "Any time you Fusion Summon a monster this turn, you can remove from play, from your side of the field, Deck, hand or Graveyard, Fusion Material Monsters that are listed on the Fusion Monster Card, and use them as Fusion Material Monsters. You cannot attack during the turn this card is activated. If you used this effect for a Fusion Summon, the Summoned Fusion Monster is destroyed during the End Phase."

I'm confused... i know how to use Vehicroid Connection Zone no problem since i run a Vehicroid deck, but Chain Material confuses me... "Any time you Fusion Summon a monster this turn". It confuses me because it sounds like i need to summon a fusion monster and then i use Chain Material to summon another one!... or do i use Chain Material as a chain with VCZ?

Last edited by ScottishFox on Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: Chain Material + Vehicroid Connection Zone   Chain Material + Vehicroid Connection Zone EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 6:06 am

u can use chain material before fusion summoning, then u will be able to use cards from your deck as the material monster, the summoned monster will not be able to attack that turn and will be destroyed at the end phase, tho with connection zone's eff it might be not destroyed, not sure
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com
ScottishFox

ScottishFox

PostSubject: Re: Chain Material + Vehicroid Connection Zone   Chain Material + Vehicroid Connection Zone EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 6:10 am

Yeah, i wanted info because this combo looks very good. Thanks for the clarification.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chain Material + Vehicroid Connection Zone   Chain Material + Vehicroid Connection Zone Empty

Back to top Go down

Chain Material + Vehicroid Connection Zone
Page 1 of 1