Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeYu-Gi-Oh! New Era I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yu-Gi-Oh! New Era

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The MNZ Satellite Cannon

The MNZ Satellite Cannon

Yu-Gi-Oh! New Era Empty
PostSubject: Yu-Gi-Oh! New Era   Yu-Gi-Oh! New Era EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:51 am

My fan-fiction will just proceed the series between 5D's and Zexal. If Takahashi turn it real i give 10% to any member to follow the history.

Chapter 1: Girls Turn

On the school...

TEACHER: Work on pair, search about Iberian Union and its influence over USA. 2 weeks, choose your partners!

(Bell ring)

VICKY: Should we make it toghether again?

GABRIELLE: OK Vicky, but could we make at your home friday afternoon?

VICKY: You know that i am not at home at any day afternoon except Wednesday.

GABRIELLE: Oh yeah, i've forgot. But i never asked why.

VICKY: I have Dueling School.

GABRIELLE: Do you duel also?

VICKY: I'd like to ask you the same.

GABRIELLE: Duel is my family legacy, my father and my mothers are famous duelists, they even work on Kaiba Corp.

VICKY: You could test at my school. It's called Long Beach Dueling School. I could provide you to test against me, but i will not relax.

GABRIELLE: I love a challenge.

JANSEN AND FERDINAND: Gabian! Gabian!

GABRIELLE: Oops, I almost forgot you two.

VICKY: See ya!

At home...

JADEN: I'm glad to see all three dueling. Thanks the deck.

?????: When the twins could duel with Duel Disks?

JADEN: I guess 4 months.

(Gabrielle and twins arrive)

ALL THREE: Good afternoon, dad(dy)!

JADEN: Good afternoon.

FERDINAND: Who is he?

GABRIELLE: He's Chumley Huffington. Old friend of our dad, works designing cards. Desgined almost our entire decks.

JANSEN: Oh, thanks, Mr. Huffington.

(Gabrielle and Jaden stay talking about the school. Yubel duel spirit appears also and the three start discussing. And not, Yubel isn't Gabrielle's mom)

CHUMLEY: Ok, so, if you need a Match Winner, just tell me. I think that some people will have some ones.

JADEN: You could made a Match Winner?

CHUMLEY: Why not? I splitted Yubel in six elements without she kill me (Yubel laugh) and added on Gabrielle's deck.

?????: And lost almost half of the belly that you was on DA.

(Alexis arrives, everyone laughs)

GABRIELLE: Hi mom. Hey mom, i will enter on a Duel School!

ALEXIS: Seriously? Oh, good old times from school, at today i laugh that time that Jay beated Crowler. He pursued Jaden entire year, and failed AGAIN. Once he plant a fake love note on his friend locker from me and we dueled.

YUBEL: Crowler was Sartorius to see the future?

(Jaden laughs a lot. Alexis not, she doesn't like to remember her SOL time)

Next week...

DOX: Admission exam, Gabrielle x Vicky, could start.

GABRIELLE AND VICKY: Let's Duel! Good luck.

VICKY: Kickoff is mine. I summon Dark Wingman! (1600/1400) I set all rest of my hand. Remember, it's a short duel, or else, only 4000 LP's.

GABRIELLE: Ok, so my turn! I use Double Summon to summon Kaiser Alumni(1700/1700) and The Genius Chemical(1600/1400) on the same turn!

VICKY: Smart move, but i use Final Shield on Kaiser Alumni! No monster with this name can attack the rest of the Duel!

GABRIELLE: This card wasn't banned?

VICKY: Yes but on admission exams you could add one and only one forbidden card!

GABRIELLE: Like you wish! I activate Cyber Heir! So i could treat Kaiser Alumni as any another monster, except by ATK and DEF. I choose Fenrir! Now i chain Power Change, so i could change this ability to Genius! And now my Kaiser could attack Dark Wingman!(Vicky 3900)

VICKY: I active Wingman ability, halving its ATK i could keep it on field!

GABRIELLE: Better, so i could attack it with Genius without problem!

VICKY: Forbidden Chalice! No draw skip for me!

GABRIELLE: Yeah, but now you take even more damage.(Vicky 2700)

VICKY: I active Self-Mummification, chain my own Solemn Jugdment and active Extra Simochi! Now the amount of LP's that i will lose thanks to Solemn i gain! (Vicky 4050).

GABRIELLE: Good chain. I set one card and pass.

VICKY: I draw...

GABRIELLE: I activate, Wall of Revealing Light! I pay 3000 Life Points.(Gabrielle 1000)

VICKY: No problem. I summon Carnival Golden Roses!(500/2100) And it's special ability, if i reduce it attack and defense to zero, i could summon Margarida Rose!(2000/2300). Level 5 plus Level 2 equal to BLACK ROSE DRAGON!

GABRIELLE: How'd you manage to obtai... oh, i forgot about Akiza. But I activate Hand Fusion! I must tribute one monster and mill one card to activate this card from my hand. So i could fuse Kaiser Alumni on field and Thunder Prince on my hand and Summon Great Kaiser!(3000/2500)

VICKY: Bottomless, thanks.

GABRIELLE: No. Both players can't activate cards in answer to summons as long as Prince is on the grave. And how'd you obtained it? Your hand was empty...

VICKY: Margarida was sent to grave, so I could tribute a monster, my Wingman, set two cards and pay 2000 LP's (Vicky 2050) if i want to activate one. So i end my turn.

GABRIELLE: I draw! And i active Key Holder Guard, tributing my Kaiser i could Normal Summon from my hand a monster with shares a value with Kaiser. With 2500 DEF i could summon Queen of Hearts!(2700/2500) And now i active Love Assailant, removing from play Thunder Prince to summon a monster from my grave. Or i want to say, Red King!(3000/2500) And i active its Special Ability, i could remove from play 1 spell or trap on field per turn. I remove my Wall! So Queen, attack Rose!(Vicky 1750)

VICKY: Call of the Haunted! Rose is back!

GABRIELLE: No matter. With Queen ability, i tribute Red King to inflict you 250 damage per each level of the battle destroyed Dragon! 1750!(Vicky 0)

VICKY: Good duel.

(Para and Dox enter on duel field)

PARA: Good yes. Incredible chain, Vicky. Gabrielle, you're admissed on level 2!

GABRIELLE: What?

PARA: There are 5 duel levels. After you finish higher one, you graduate. We also have a Hogwarts-style home system. Choose your home between Ruby, Sapphire, Topaz and Emerald.

GABRIELLE: What's Vicky one?

VICKY: I am on Ruby.

PARA: Along your friend?

GABRIELLE: Yes.

PARA: So welcome here and good duels!

DOX: Para, here is a girl with lot of talent. And also, she is Jaden Yuki's son.

PARA: I hope that shoudn't be so rulebreaker like that.

Next chapter: "Lock and more OTK"

Decks:
Gabrielle: DA Warriors/Six Yubels
Vicky: Signer Supports
Jansen: Sky Dragons
Ferdinand: Cyber Sportists
Back to top Go down
The MNZ Satellite Cannon

The MNZ Satellite Cannon

Yu-Gi-Oh! New Era Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! New Era   Yu-Gi-Oh! New Era EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 6:30 am

Chapter 2: Yata-Garasu! Lock and more OTK

On dueling school...

VICKY: Welcome to the home, Gabian. There is a lot of places here.

GABRIELLE: Why dorms? We will rest here some day?

VICKY: We have a duel programation all Saturdays, who wants to stay the weekend until Monday morning...

?????: Hi Vicky. Who's she?

VICKY: She's Gabrielle, new here. We study on same school.

?????: Luann, please to meet you.

VICKY: Luann is part from my little crew. She duels very well, but generally her opponents became enraged because she uses a block attack deck.

LUANN: Revealing Light. Hey, Diana and Wanda are searching you. They would like to meet Gabrielle also.

WANDA: Hi, Luann, Vicky, uhh...

GABRIELLE: Gabrielle, nice to meet you. I'm new here.

WANDA: I'm Wanda, please also. She's Diana...

GABRIELLE(shocked face): WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO HER?

LUANN: She suffered a car crash at 4 years and got paraplegic from legs.

VICKY: It isn't a barrier, she is very good duelist and her wheelchair is semi-eletronic and has some very useful things...(bit laugh)

On classroom...

DUEL TEACHER: And finally, exercise 10: What lockdown could be made on the player's turn even if it hasn't the necessary cards on hand?

GABRIELLE AND GUY: Yata-Lockdown.

DUEL TEACHER: Correct, Gabrielle and Jackson. Jackson, i will kill you if you don't get this questions on exam!

(bell ring)

JACKSON: And why i will going to mistake it? Banlist is my beach. Everyone know it. Well, at least all Sapphires...

VICKY: This guy is very sinister, he uses a deck with contain almost half of the banlist!

GABRIELLE: The tournaments wasn't on Advanced Format?

VICKY: He has a second deck on this case, so sinister than the first.

WANDA: Talking about sinister, do you knew about that strange earthquake report to 45 days?

LUANN: I've never seen a so bizarrous but at same time so serious report.

GABRIELLE: I've really got afraid about San Andreas.

VICKY AND DIANA: You isn't alone.

At home...

GABRIELLE: Good afternoon, daddy.

JADEN: Good afternoon. Hey Gabrielle, could i ask you a thing?

GABRIELLE: Sure.

JADEN: Me and you mom got a new work on Kaiba Corp, now the target of our banlist searches is Destiny Board. Do you know someone that have it?

GABRIELLE: I guess yes. By the way where are Jansen and Ferdinand?

JADEN: On their school's football tounament. I've got a call from Lexi saying that Jansen made a touchdown and Ferdinand forced a safety.

GABRIELLE: Oh, mans.

Next day on school...

GABRIELLE: Hey, are you Jackson?

JACKSON: Yes, what do you want?

GABRIELLE: Destiny Board. Do you have?

JACKSON: Yes, i have. But i will not give you the cards. I could rent you if i should be beaten on a duel. Do you think that you can?

GABRIELLE: Please no games, it's to Kaiba Corp searches!

JACKSON: Ok, i will believe. What's you name even?

GABRIELLE: Gabrielle. Gabrielle Rhodes.

(Alexis and Jaden appears)

JACKSON: Wait. You wasn't lying?

ALEXIS: Obviously not. I will duel you. Jaden, gimme your deck.

JADEN: Why?

GABRIELLE: This guy plays a deck really hard to avoid. I think that only your deck can.

JADEN: OK.

JACKSON: No matter. Traditional Normal Duel, ok?

ALEXIS AND JACKSON: LET'S DUEL!

ALEXIS: I will go first before that i take a FTK. I activate Pot of Greed, then summon Wrought-Hero(600/1500) in Attack Position! And set one card.

JACKSON: OK. I activate Card Destruction! And now Monster Reborn to summon Mask of Darkness and now Inferno Reckless Summon! Following Dark Hole!

ALEXIS: I active White Hole! My monsters aren't affected.

JACKSON: So i active Magical Stone Excavation and discard 2 to get Monster Reborn back and get back Deep Diver #2. I remove from play Marshmallon and all three Masks in order to summon SKY SCOURGE NORLERAS! And activate its effect. Know what happens, no?

ALEXIS: Yes, you lose 1000 LP.(Jackson 7000)

JACKSON: No card os hand, no cards on field and i could choose the top card of my deck thanks to Deep Diver #2(Deep Diver 2 when destroyed by a card effect could choose the top card of the deck before next ime that the player draw, not neccesarily on DP)! I choose, draw and summon Yata-Garasu! Now attack directly!(Alexis 7800)

GABRIELLE: Dear, lockdown complete.

JACKSON: Give up?

ALEXIS: No.

(Six cards are seen on Alexis's hand)

JACKSON: What the...

ALEXIS: Each Wrought-Hero sent to grave let me get 2 cards from grave when all monsters on field are destroyed. Like a Wroughtweiler. Now my turn. I don't draw, but i've got Polymerization and fuse Bubbleman and Neos to summon Elemental Hero Absolute Zero! And also active Confiscation to discard this crow once per all!(Alexis 6800)

JACKSON: No! My Garasu!

ALEXIS: Direct Attack, Zero! (Jackson 4500). I set one card and end my turn.

JACKSON: I draw. I set one card and end.

ALEXIS: I draw! Attack the set card Zero!

JACKSON: Morphing Jar.

ALEXIS: I set three cards and end my turn.

JACKSON: I draw! I active Dian Keto Cure Master!(Jackson 5500) and so Goblin Thief! (Jackson 6000, Alexis 6300). Now i summon Cyber-Stein, active its effect (Jackson 1000) to summon Master of Oz and use two Megamorphs on it!(16800) Now attack Zero!

ALEXIS: I active two Gift Cards!

GABRIELLE: In what it helps? Increase Jackson LP in 6000?

JADEN: Megamorph effect only double opponent attack if its LP are lower than your opponent ones. Otherwise it's halved instead. Now Master of Oz bailed to 1050 attack!

(Vicky's crew arrives)

LUANN: What's up the-e-e-e-ere?(Luann and Wanda jawdrops)

VICKY: J-J-J-J-J-Jad-d-den Yu-u-u-uki? Now i know why we never made homeworks on Gabrielle's home.

JACKSON: What about let me won first? Attack!

ALEXIS: You don't heard Jaden, obvously. Your monster has 1050 attack.

JACKSON: Oops...(Jackson 7000>5550) I end my turn.

ALEXIS(thinking): Only way to beat a OTK is with another OTK.

ALEXIS: I draw! I active Dimensional Fissure, removing all mosters on graves from play! Now i activate Self-Mummification on my Absolute Zero, destroying Cyber-Stein. And now i active Des Counterblow! And Summon Elemental Hero Voltic!

JACKSON: Oh oh, Voltic OTK!

ALEXIS: Let me explain to the girls. Voltic attacks, gets back another Voltic that is removed and is himself removed thanks to the combo Des Conterblow + Dimensional Fissure. So Voltics will alternate until the end! Start the loop!(Jackson 4550>3550>2550>1550>550>0)

JACKSON: Great duel, there was a great combo. And there is Destiny Board and Spirit Messages.

JADEN: Thanks.

Next chapter: "Fireworking Blair".

Last edited by The MNZ Satellite Cannon on Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

Yu-Gi-Oh! New Era Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! New Era   Yu-Gi-Oh! New Era EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:00 am

Wow that was a hell of a sacking duel XD
Good job man, KIU Smile
Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

Yu-Gi-Oh! New Era Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! New Era   Yu-Gi-Oh! New Era EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 4:45 am

Good duel, (scorp: "man?")

KIU ^^
Back to top Go down
The MNZ Satellite Cannon

The MNZ Satellite Cannon

Yu-Gi-Oh! New Era Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! New Era   Yu-Gi-Oh! New Era EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 6:57 am

I am a man. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

Yu-Gi-Oh! New Era Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! New Era   Yu-Gi-Oh! New Era EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 8:15 pm

Sorry manzur, now I'm in a very awkard place... xD I thought the differ because of two things:

Your avi in GRIF
The passion for your female-character deck.

soz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The MNZ Satellite Cannon

The MNZ Satellite Cannon

Yu-Gi-Oh! New Era Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! New Era   Yu-Gi-Oh! New Era EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:40 am

LOL

Bizarrous, but it confuse everyone. At least no one could say that i'm gay(lol) And female-character deck was just a project of a fun deck, very like my NASA one.
Back to top Go down
The MNZ Satellite Cannon

The MNZ Satellite Cannon

Yu-Gi-Oh! New Era Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! New Era   Yu-Gi-Oh! New Era EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 7:58 am

Chapter 3: Fireworks, Blair! Ice Saga - Part 1

LUANN: I activate Revealing Light Buddha's effect! I could remove it from play to get a monster from your hand. REVERSED LOCKDOWN!

JACKSON: Kidding me?

LUANN: No.

JACKSON: I scoop. You won.

LEONARD: Hey Jackson, are you losing again to someone on Vicky's crew?

JACKSON: Oh, shut up, you've lost also to Gabrielle.

LEONARD: You've stolen my Dimikles Kickflip, my Worm Illidan and my Future Fusion!

GABRIELLE: Unfair. I want a rematch someday.

DIANA: Maybe on the future, we have a week of Mardi Gras free!

LEONARD: I will travel to Italy. There is a crazy carnival there!

LUANN: Me also!

VICKY: I am going to Brazil to see how works the Samba School carnival.

JACKSON: I am going to Nawlins. And you, Gabian?

GABRIELLE: I'll go to San Francisco.

WANDA: Something special?

GABRIELLE: When i return i'll show you all.

San Francisco, Atticus's Home.

ALEXIS: Hi, bro!(hug)

ATTICUS: Is so good see you again after so much time... Hi Jaden, how's the life?

JADEN: Very well. Where's Blair?

ATTICUS: On Starspot Records building, business things.

HELEN: Yes, like a singer life is easy...(ironic)

ATTICUS: Oh, i haven't presented even? Helen Rhodes, my son.

ALL: Please to meet you.

HELEN: (sibling)They aren't duelists also, they are?

GABRIELLE: Anything against it?

ATTICUS: Helen doesn't like dueling.

BLAIR(arriving): So we have LOTS of problems...

JADEN: Hi Blair...

BLAIR: No time Jaden. Helen will need to duel.

HELEN: I REFUSE!

BLAIR: You haven't choice. I'm sorry. I need to talk you all.

(everyone on the living room)

BLAIR: Starspot Records is trying to end Bl-air 5. They allegate that the money isn't returning...

ALEXIS: Greed is all on the world.(¬¬-like face)

BLAIR: But they gave me a chance. They've got interested on duel when i telled him my story at DA and solve to propose a challenge: Helen must defeat a Starspot member. If suceed the band stay alive and kicking. If not, the band is over.

ATTICUS: How'd the other Blairs reacted?

BLAIR: Just they've said "anything to keep the band". I agree. Helen?

HELEN: But i hate dueling, i even haven't a deck...

BLAIR: Oh, i almost forgot: She can't duel using my deck, neither yours, neither Jaden's or any legendary deck replica. So Alexis also can't give she her deck.

GABRIELLE: And how'd we would obtain a deck?

JADEN: Chumley! He can make a deck to Helen.

HELEN: And what i make with the deck after match? Take on trash?

BLAIR: You will know.

(Atticus will teach Helen how to duel. Jaden will contact Chumley and the womens go to Records)

BLAIR: What Alexis will make?

GABRIELLE: I guess something to help Helen. Let's duel on rooftop?

BLAIR: Let's go!

(Starspot Rooftop, Ferdinand here, and Lady Gaga and Katy Perry also)
(short duel)
BLAIR AND GABRIELLE: Let's duel!

BLAIR: I'll go first. I summon Firework Guy!(800/1700). I set two cards and pass.

GABRIELLE: I draw! I activate a Typhoon!

BLAIR: No, i activate Dark Bribe!

GABRIELLE: I summon Defense Maiden!(800/2300) And i active its special ability to gain 200 ATK for each monster on my hand. I have Kaiser Alumni and Destiny Iluminati, so 1200. Attack!

BLAIR: I activate Firework's ability and choose the top card of my deck! And i activate Throw the Fireworks! I draw one card, and if the speed is 2 or higher, i can activate it! I've chosen a counter trap called Boom, Boom, Boom! I take the attack directly and Firework Guy attack you directy once for each level of your monster! Luckly it's attack became 400 during this effect. (Both 2800)

GABRIELLE: I set three cards and end my turn.

BLAIR: I activate Dark Hole!

GABRIELLE: I chain Solemn Judgment!

BLAIR: I chain 7 tools!

GABRIELLE: I chain Dark Bribe!

BLAIR: I activate Playlist Re-record! So the chain is ended and all the cards used on it are set back. And any payment is unmade. I summon Poker Gambler tributing Firework!(3000/0)

GABRIELLE: I activate Solemn Judgment!

BLAIR: I chain Show Bay! No Solemn but no payment. And i activate it's special ability, both discard the hand! Attack Maiden! (Gabrielle 600)

GABRIELLE: My turn. I summon Destiny Warrior!(1000/300) And i active it's special ability, so i pay half of my LP to activate one card from my deck. I choose Reasoning!(Gabrielle 300)

BLAIR: Level 4.

GABRIELLE: Red King! Level 8, so i summon it! And one more card: Book of Moon!(Gabrielle 150) Attack the face-down Warrior! And end the duel King! (Blair 0)

LADY GAGA: So, this is because dueling is so interesting. You ever make a good new move.

KATY PERRY: I agree. Sure. But Blair, your band will stay?

BLAIR: Unknown. At the moment no info.

(Jansen and Alexis arrives)

FERDINAND: What's up?

JANSEN: Mommy negotiated with the SR Chief, Daniel Sanders, and obtained a little feature on duel. She could summon monsters, set and activate cards, but can't attack, be attacked, cause or take LP damage.

BLAIR: Every help counts.

Next Chapter: "Night-Barrier, team up! Ice Saga - Part 2"
Back to top Go down
The MNZ Satellite Cannon

The MNZ Satellite Cannon

Yu-Gi-Oh! New Era Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! New Era   Yu-Gi-Oh! New Era EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:50 am

Chapter 4 - Night Barrier, team up! Ice Saga - Part 2

CHUMLEY: Let me see, good tests. So Helen is ready to duel.

ATTICUS: Thanks, Chumley.

ALEXIS: Hey, Chumley, could i ask you one more thing? Related to decks.

CHUMLEY: No problem.

(duel day, Starspot)

DANIEL, ALEXIS(Society of Light clothing) AND HELEN: Ready!

DANIEL: I activate Cost Down twice, discarding 2 monsters to get my Red-Eyes Black Dragon on level 3! Or else, SUMMON IT! I end my turn.

ALEXIS: I set one monster and three cards.

HELEN: I set one monster and activate face-down Enemy Controller! Tributing that face-down monster and using your own REBD against you! Now attack!(Daniel 5600)

DANIEL: Gorz it!

HELEN: Gorz, no!

DANIEL: Gorz, yes!

GABRIELLE: New TV Series: Everyone hates Gorz.

HELEN: I set two cards and end my turn.

DANIEL: I draw...

ALEXIS: I activate Drop Off!

DANIEL: No problem. Attack the set card Emissary Token!

HELEN: Blizzed, i draw.

DANIEL: Attack directly Gorz and Dragon! (Helen 2900)

ALEXIS: It isn't good... I activate Pot of Generosity then chain Helen's Dark Bribe. Stray Lambs on Helen's field and set one card. End my turn and activate Scapegoat on me.

GABRIELLE: What a move!

HELEN: I've understand. I summon Geomancer and tune it with all tokens to Trishula! And i remove Gorz, the card on hand and Stygian on grave! Megamorph on Trishula and... Attack Dragon!(Daniel 2600). I typhoon my Morph, set 1 card and end.

DANIEL: I have 3 DARK monsters on grave, 2 REBD and 1 Stygian, so i could summon DARK ARMED DRAGON! I activate it's effect and remove all to clean your field! Direct Attack!(Helen 100)

HELEN: What i make now?

ALEXIS: I tell you. I activate effect of White Night Trader tributed to Controller, removing it from play to have me draw 3 cards and you two can send 3 monsters from deck to grave. I activate Icicle Sacrifice to get a 2-tribute token to White Night Dragon!

DANIEL: It can't attack, doesn't helps.

ALEXIS: Exactly, so i activate Dark Hole.

DANIEL: I stay don't understanding...

ALEXIS: Now Helen needs to draw exactly what she needs, She needs to believe on the Heart of the Cards.

HELEN: In what it helps??? Anyway, (ironic voice) believe on heart of the cards, believe on heart of the cards... Pot of Avarice? Nothing Bad. I return my Monsters and...

(Silence)

HELEN: Kidding me, isn't?

DANIEL: What?

HELEN: I activate Monster Reborn and get back White Night Dragon!

DANIEL: No!

HELEN: Now it's on my side of field, so it CAN attack. End this duel! (Daniel 0)

ALL BLAIRS: Aw yeah! Band stays!!!

ALEXIS: Thanks, Helen. You have potential.

(Helen stay quiet)

JADEN: It needs a party!

That night...

BLAIR: JADEN! JADEN! WAKE UP!

JADEN: What the hell?

BLAIR: Gabrielle...Helen...Disappeared!

GABRIELLE: Where...we...are?

Next chapter: "The Ice Cave and the Dragon! Ice Saga - Part 3"
Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

Yu-Gi-Oh! New Era Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! New Era   Yu-Gi-Oh! New Era EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:53 am

good chapter! only problem I see is that u only have lines when ppl speak Very Happy u could have narrator too u know what I mean? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lavi

Lavi

Yu-Gi-Oh! New Era Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! New Era   Yu-Gi-Oh! New Era EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 3:52 am

Same comment as ThuRuler's.

it'll be a lot more joyful if you narrate,not just speaking lines.
Back to top Go down
The MNZ Satellite Cannon

The MNZ Satellite Cannon

Yu-Gi-Oh! New Era Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! New Era   Yu-Gi-Oh! New Era EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 2:46 am

Chapter 5: The Ice Cave and the Dragon! Ice Saga - Part 3

Blair, Alexis and the guys on Helen's Bedroom, searching for clues and very afraid. Blair is very nervous.

BLAIR: I will KILL Daniel if he kidnapped the girls!

ATTICUS: Less talking, more searching.

Gabrielle and Helen just arrived in a sinister ice cavern.

HELEN: A ice cavern? After that nothing surprise me more.

GABRIELLE: I feel a bit more strong connection with my Duel Spirits on this cave. Something is wrong...

HELEN: One more thing to remember about duels?

GABRIELLE: What? Do you say that you will start to duel?

HELEN: Maybe.

GABRIELLE: Anyway, let's found a way out. I'll summon Yubel Aqua - Water Aura. (a water-made Yubel appears)

HELEN: I can make it without Duel Disks? Let me see... Dance Princess of the Ice Barrier!

GABRIELLE: You carried your deck?

HELEN: As a trophy. Let's go.

They start to walk through the cavern. Helen feels happy, Gabrielle stay on guard.

ALEXIS: Finally! I've found a note.

Both was kidnapped for reasons that you don't need to know. Only i can give you the following instructions.
Go to the Abandoned Jullein Factory, say "Rayasanavizekiozna" to get into a cave. Luckely the girls will die until you all arrive.

ATTICUS: What a hell of password. Anyway, let's rescue they!

GABRIELLE: Well, at least no classical needle walls or burning arrows...

HELEN: But it...

They see an ice brick, an old cannon, a lake and a tree.

HELEN: What is this?

GABRIELLE: A challenge, isn't?

HELEN: But what it means?

GABRIELLE: Cannon and lake just could mean Frog Burn FTK. But i don't know the other things...

HELEN: An ice brick needs to be sculpted. Maybe sculpt something, but what?

GABRIELLE: Substitoad! Half frog, half bat and is the key of Frog OTK! Let's sculpt one!

HELEN: Blizzed Warrior!

GABRIELLE: Yubel Pyro - Flaming Heart!(lava Yubel)

They sculpt the frog, but no passage opens. Instead, the cannon looks new.

GABRIELLE: Now obviously we need to shot it.

HELEN: So many effort to this? Destroy? Okay...

They shot, and the passage blows.

HELEN: Oh yeah!

The four adults just entered.

BLAIR: Let's split by couples.

JADEN: Keep a monster to defense. Elemental Hero Ice Edge!

BLAIR: Gaga Angel - Light!

ALEXIS: Blade Skater!

ATTICUS: Gene-Warped Warwolf!

The girls have found some attribute sculptures. With no idea what it means, they simply pass it, but they crash into an invisible wall.

HELEN: What the hell?

GABRIELLE: Nothing here is just beauty decoration. Anything is hard. I suppose to make something with it.

HELEN: Destroy? Obviously only by that attribute.

GABRIELLE: I think all Yubels take care of it. So i summon Yubel Air - Storm Queen, Yubel Earth - Gaia Emissary, Yubel Light - Neos Envoy and Yubel Darkness - Chaos Assailant.

Each one attacks her respective attribute, but they explode revealing a new sculpture.

HELEN: Fish, Aqua, Spellcaster, Beast, Sea Serpent and Zombie, i guess...

GABRIELLE: Correct, but all Yubels are Fiends and can't attack. What now? You have all?

HELEN: Fishborg is Fish, Blizzed is Aqua, Dance Princess is SpellcaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

GABRIELLE: WHAT THE...

Someone appears and scare Helen.

GABRIELLE: Wait. He's friend...

HELEN: Hey, is Brionac! Sea-Serpent! Dewloren is here?

Brionac confirms then Dewloren appears. Gabrielle think he's very cute.

HELEN: A Zombie, Sacred Spirit!

They attack and everything blows into another tunnel. They walk some minutes then they start to hear something.

GABRIELLE: Quiet, listen more, talk less, ok?

HELEN: Okey.

Blair and Atticus found a lake.

BLAIR: Wait. Ice blocks, Jaden was here.

ATTICUS: How so many sure?

BLAIR: They look like 7-pointed stars.

ATTICUS: Wait, look!

BLAIR: That are that Benten's things?

ATTICUS: Yes, cross them and i use ice blocks.

Jaden and Alexis are in front of a solid wall.

JADEN: Yes, we found a wrong way! Less time to Helen and Gabrielle.

ALEXIS: Grand Mole can make a hole on the wall?

JADEN: But to where?

ALEXIS: Ask Mind on Air.

Alexis summons Mind on Air, and she shows they a map from the place. Only she is marked.

MIND ON AIR: You two must turn right after the wall became less solid. After pass a little metal wall you will found a subterrain palace.

ALEXIS: Subterrain palace? Suspicious, obviously.

MIND ON AIR: I feel three things that aren't humans on that place, and two humans near it.

JADEN: Gabian and Helen! Let's go, Grand Mole!

Jaden summons Mole and Glow Moss to iluminate the way and check the solidness. Alexis uses Blade Skater to help.

GRAND MOLE: Doesn't looks so resistent. It would be easy.

JADEN: Strange.

They go.

Hiden, Gabrielle and Helen heard some voices.

?????: Are you making this just to revenge to that rookie girl?

HELEN: Daniel?

DANIEL: No, also have a reason behind this. That girl has a long sucession from dueling, the sibling also.

?????: But, my lord...

?????: Maybe you two want to know that this chat isn't longer private.

Something is shot in where the girls was hiding, revealing both.

GABRIELLE: Fuc*.

DANIEL: Welcome, girls.

HELEN: What do you want, Daniel?

DANIEL: I'm not Daniel. I am Saddler, Lord of Fiend Beasts!

GABRIELLE: And i thinking that he can't be ugliest.

?????: You will pay by your insolence!

U3 captures Gabrielle and let it unconscient.

HELEN: I'll challenge you to a Duel, Saddler!

SADDLER: No problem.

HELEN: Gabrielle also.

SADDLER: But she's unconscient...

Helen summons Dai-Sojo of the Ice Barrier. Gabrielle wake up. U3 try to let Gabrielle unconscient again but Dewloren stop him.

GABRIELLE: A duel? OK, i'm in.

SADDLER: I start. I activate Zombification, summoning Zombie Tokens(0/0) on my free Monster Zones. Then i tribute one to El Gigante, Guardian of Fiend Beasts!(3000/1700)

GABRIELLE: 3000 and one tribute? It's impossible! He is level 8!

SADDLER: Special effect. The side effect is that at any moment as long it remains on field, you can summon a Dog Token. Gigantes must target a Dog Token to attack if able.

GABRIELLE: Ok, i summon 2 tokens now.

HELEN: I summon three.

sADDLER: I set 2 cards and end.

HELEN: I draw. I tribute 2 tokens to General Grunard! And with its effect, i summon Dai-Sojo tributing the last! And i activate Umiiruka! Now attack Gigante! I set one card.

SADDLER: I discard Doctor Salvator from my hand and negate the damage and destruction.

GABRIELLE: I tribute both my tokens and summon Queen of Hearts!

SADDLER: I activate Surprise Attack, so i can activate one face-down normal spell without you know what.

HELEN: We aren't so idiots. I activate Mind Crush, declaring Doctor Salvator.

SADDLER: Shi*.

GABRIELLE: I summon tokens in all remaining zones and attack, discarding Honest. (Saddler 13300)

HELEN: I also fill my monster zones.

SADDLER: So my turn! I banish my Gigante and a token to activate Gigantes Room, summoning two El Gigantes from my deck! The first to battle would banish himself and attacking monster after damage calculation. I end.

HELEN: No matter. I summon Dewdark and Blizzed and synchro with Dai-Sojo to Trish! And attack a Zombie Token.

SADDLER: I can summon another in attack position.

HELEN: I activate Medallion of the Ice Barrier and get General Gantala.

The couples arrive on the atribute-challenge area and enter on the tunnel.

ALEXIS: Wait a bit, think i've saw something. General Grunard, Queen of Hearts...

BLAIR: Who's the opponent?

ALEXIS: A bizarre creature with a huge eye.

ATTICUS: Let's go on!

KRAUSER: Go where?

JADEN: What do you want?

HELEN: Let Daniel Saddler explain.

U3: I said...

JADEN: Neos, stop that tongue thing!

Neos creates an invisible barrier around U3 and it looks freezy on a place before he can attack Helen.

SADDLER: We guard the highest fountain of dark duel energy what ever existed. When we discovered Blair's connection with dueling, we needed to keep it out to stay alive. But now that we can, we will keep you here forever except if they defeat me. Any more questions?

JADEN: Who would think that Resident Evil 4 monsters was real...

GABRIELLE: Returning to duel, i activate DA Warrior Campus! It can get the effects of anterior Field Spell plus a bit more, increasing all DA Warriors in 600 ATK and DEF! And i attack ATK Zombie Token! (Saddler 10000)

SADDLER: I tribute my Gigantes to summon U3, Assassin of Fiend Beasts!(3500/4250) And it's effect let it gain the attack of the tributed monsters!(9500/4250) I also pay 3000 Life Points(Saddler 7000) to let it attack all your monsters by cutting its ATK in half! (4750/4250) Attack all of them! (Gabrielle 6550, Helen 4800)

HELEN: My turn! I summon Geomancer and declare DARK.

GABRIELLE: I draw! And... What?

JADEN: You've drawn my little gift?

GABRIELLE: Gift? Thanks.

JADEN: Check also Extra Deck.

GABRIELLE: I summon Elemental Hero Neos Alius! Then i activate Super Polymerization and fuse Alius and U3 to summon Elemental Hero Escuridão! And attack a Zombie Token!

SADDLER: I draw. I tribute all my tokens and banish my Gigantes to summon myself, Saddler, King of Fiend Beasts! I activate its effect, reducing attack of all monsters on field to zero, except it at cost of 2000 Life Points! (Saddler 5500) Now attack Escuridão! I also can inflict the same damage to Helen, and summon a monster from my grave paying its ATK, and summon U3!(Gabrielle 2550, Helen 800, Saddler 2000) And Zombification let me summon all tokens again.

HELEN: I draw... I summon Blizzed Warrior.

GABRIELLE: I think duel is over.

HELEN: I tune Geomancer and Blizzed to summon BRIONAC, DRAGON OF THE ICE BARRIER!

SADDLER: NO!

GABRIELLE: Yes. I discard my Kaiser Alumni from my hand and return you to hand!

HELEN: And i discard General Gantala to return Zombification to hand, destroying all tokens! Say goodbye Saddler! Attack Brio! (Saddler 0)

Saddler turns into sand. Same thing to Krauser and U3. The cavern disappears.

GABRIELLE: Now i'll have a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooong history.

BLAIR: Goodbye, Gabrielle. You're a prodigy. And here is some autographs to your friends.

GABRIELLE: Thanks. Goodbye, Atticus and Helen.

ATTICUS: Goodbye.

JADEN: Our flight delayed 45 minutes...

HELEN: Hey Gabian, come here.

GABRIELLE: What do you want?

HELEN: Goodbye duel? There is a secret passage under the pool.

GABRIELLE: Let's go.

VICKY: Kidding me? What a hell of vacation...

LEONARD: I'm making some bets on banned escape. Last time was Pot of Greed, Substitoad and Honest all at the same time. What do you guess?

JACKSON: I hope to change the limited CED by Yata. Also i guess BLS to 2 along Sorcerer. Also, obviously, Brionac would be banned after that OTK.

GABRIELLE: I hope no, by Helen.

DIANA: So, what are we waiting to duel?

LEONARD AND LUANN: Let's go!
Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

Yu-Gi-Oh! New Era Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! New Era   Yu-Gi-Oh! New Era EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 3:02 am

Still, I'm missing the same thing :/ more writing, and not so much talking xD you can check my chapter in DGA Horrors for example, the prologue had no talk in it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The MNZ Satellite Cannon

The MNZ Satellite Cannon

Yu-Gi-Oh! New Era Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! New Era   Yu-Gi-Oh! New Era EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 4:38 am

Return from break, WITH MORE TEXT THAN TALK OR NOT!

Chapter 7: The Startup of all...

A new test machine arrived on Long Beach Duel School. Gabrielle and her friends are taking a lot of time training on it. It's called Dueling Training System.

DTS: 17 rounds to Final Countdown. Activates face-down Pyro Clock of Destiny. 18 rounds to Final Countdown. Set one card.

GABRIELLE: My turn. I activate Reasoning!

DTS: Level chosen for Reasoning: 8.

GABRIELLE: Let me see, Poly, Gold Sarcophagus, i summon DA Warrior Thunder Prince(2000/1500)!

DTS: Activating face-down Threatening Roar. You cannot declare an attack.

GABRIELLE: I activate Seven Tools.(Gabrielle 6000) I activate Kingdom Call and add a Red King to hand. Then i activate Call of the Haunted and summon DA Warrior Queen of Hearts!(2700/2500) Then i activate Key Holder Guard and summon Red King! Then i activate another Call, this time summoning Great Kaiser(3000/2500)! Attack all for game!

DTS: Activate face-down Negate Attack.

GABRIELLE: No, i have Solemn Judgment set! (Gabrielle 3000, DTS 0)

DTS: Game Over.

LEONARD: Excellent combo! But how'd you got two Calls set all this time?

JACKSON: We never will understand women. My turn, trying Thunder OTK Deck.

DTS: Set opponent deck.

JACKSON: Steelswarm.

DTS: Choose coin.

JACKSON: Tails.

DTS: Wrong answer, AI Starts. Activate Double Summon and summon Steelswarm Caller and Steelswarm Needle. Overlay into Steelswarm Roach.

JACKSON: Let me see... So easy. I activate Foolish Burial and mill Batteryman AA, then i activate Battery Charger and summon it back(Jackson 7500), then Inferno Reckless Summon into 3000 AA's, no need to say the next card? SHORT CIRCUIT!

DTS: Surrender. Game Over.

WANDA:(loling) Surrender! A machine surrender! So funny!

DIANA: The sacking sent a gift Jackson.

JACKSON: No, was more luck on topdeck. I love when it happens.

There arrives a boy with has blue hair and a Sapphire dorm jacket. The boys look very happy seeing Leonard and Jackson.

????????: Hi guys and girls.

JACKSON: Ryan! You're back!

GABRIELLE: Who is this guy?

VICKY: He is one of the best duelists here. He is also very friendly and cute also...(little laugh)

GABRIELLE: So, nice to meet you. Is you going pratice?

RYAN: Why not?

DTS: Set opponent deck.

RYAN: Lightsworn.

RYAN: Tails.

DTS: Right answer, human starts.

RYAN: I activate Moray and return Gishki Emilia and Evigishki Soul Ogre to draw 3. I set one monster.

DTS: Activate Solar Recharge. Mill Wulf, Lightsworn Beast, Special Summon it. Summon Lyla, Lightsworn Sorcerer. Attack face-down with Lyla.

RYAN: Gishki Erial, so i can add Mind Augus from my deck to my hand.

DTS: Attack directly with Wulf. (Ryan 5900)

RYAN: I draw, and discard Vision Gishki to add another Mind Augus to hand. Then i activate Gishki Ceremonial Mirror discarding and summoning Evigishki Mind Augus! And i return some cards in grave to deck. Then i summon Gishki Chain, use its effect and... activate the added Forbidden Arts of Gishki tributing your Wulf and my Chain to summon Evigishki Soul Ogre! I set one card.

DTS: Activate Enemy Controller, targeting Soul Ogre. Play Charge of the Light Brigade. Mill Wulf, summon it. Add Lumina, Lightsworn Summoner. Summon Lumina, Lightsworn Summoner. Discard Fabled Cerburrel to summon Jain, Lightsworn Paladin. Summon Fabled Cerburrel. Synchro for Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier.

RYAN: I play Divine Wrath and discard Mind Augus i returned via Mirror!

GABRIELLE: I don't noticed it.

LEONARD: Me neither.

DTS: Wulf attacks Soul Ogre. (Ryan 5200)

RYAN: I draw. I summon Deep Sea Diva! And search my Gishki Diviner! Now i synchro for Sea Dragon Lord Gishilnodon! Attack Wulf with Gishil(DTS 7800)! Now Augus attack directly(DTS 5300)! I end.

DTS: Special Summon Judgment Dragon. Activate special effect(DTS 4300). Attack directly(Ryan 2200). End turn.

RYAN: I activate Moray of Greed, returning Gishki Vanity and Mind Augus. I draw 3 and... Cool! I activate Ceremonial Mirror and tribute Vision Gishki to summon Mind Augus! And activate its effect and return all LS on your grave to deck! Now i equip Ritual Weapon on it and attack Judgment(DTS 3300)!

DTS: Surrender. Game Over.

GABRIELLE: It's only a problem on DTS, i am SURE.

JACKSON: No, check AI's hand.

AI's hand was Pot of Avarice, Foolish Burial, Judgment Dragon and 2 Wulfs.

LUANN: What a dead draw... I never have drew something like this...

GABRIELLE: I am curious, Why he taked a hiatus?

LEONARD: His grandma died on an explosion.

VICKY: So sad... Now can i duel?

WANDA: This machine supports Tag Duels?

LUANN: Maybe Trio...

DTS: Set opponent decks.

WANDA: Gravekeeper Caius, Frog Mobius and Burn Thestalos.

LUANN: Heads?

DTS: Humans first.

Some "herpaderpa"(Harper xD) after that, the field is following: AI 1 controls two Caius, AI 2 controls a Mobius and a Treeborn Frog, and AI 3 controls Solar Flare Dragon and Thestalos. They all have a sum of 9000 LP. Vicky controls Blackwing Gale. Wanda has 2 X-Saber Anu Piranhas and one Pashuul. Luann has Supreme Gate of Revealing Light(0/3000). They have 5200 LP and a Swords was played by Luann one round ago.

VICKY: I summon Junk Synchron, and summon Formula Synchron from my grave, and summon Doppel Warrior from my hand! I tune Junk and Doppel for Junk Warrior! Then i tune to STARDUST DRAGON! And Formula for SHOOTING STAR DRAGON!

LEONARD: Just a lot impressive.

VICKY: And there is more. I activate two Call of the Haunted, summoning back Shining Angel and Junk Synchron form my grave. I synchro for POWER TOOL DRAGON! And then i revive Glow-Up Bulb on my grave to summon LIFE STREAM DRAGON!

RYAN: Four signer synchros in one turn? What a move!

VICKY: Four no, FIVE. I activate Monster Reborn and synchro Glow-Up and a Doppel token for T.G. Recipro Dragonfly! Then i use its effect splitting back Star into SD and Formula. I synchro Formula, Recipro and Stardust for SHOOTING QUASAR DRAGON! I end.

(please notice that on TCG/OCG this move is impossible once that TG Recipro Dragonfly would only be able to target TG monsters.)

LUANN: Game over. I flip summon Weather Report, destroying my own Swords, so we gain TWO Battle Phases! Attack all monarchs Quasar!

DTS: Game Over.

VICKY: I think that's enough for today. Hey, Gabrielle, aren't your brothers on front door?

GABRIELLE: Jansen? Ferdinand? What you're making here!

JANSEN: Jay gave us Duel Disks, we are ready to use it!

RYAN: Nothing better than see a duel...

VICKY: I myself am annoyed... Good bye.

DIANA: Spoilsport...(little laughs from Luann)

JANSEN: So, let's start or no?

FERDINAND: Sure!

JANSEN: I start, i summon Sky Dragon - Meteor!(1700/0) I set three cards.

FERDINAND: I summon Cyber Soccerking!(1200/500) And use its effect and send Cyber Hockeymaster(0/1500) from deck to grave. I use Hockeymaster effect, summoning it back on the field to immediate synchro, llike Cyber Air Acrobat!(2500/2500)

JANSEN: I activate Deep Dark Trap Hole!

FERDINAND: You can't bro, cards cannot be activated in answer to Acrobat...

DIANA: There is a good answer to that ones that said that Deep Dark was better than Bottomless...

FERDINAND: On fact...(laughing hard)...oh Acrobat, attack Meteor.

Cyber Air Acrobat makes a kamikaze move and hits Meteor, what got a iron skin that crash Air Acrobat without damaging itself

JANSEN: At least Sakuretsu i can play once that D-Prison was limited...(Wanda laughs so hard)

GABRIELLE: Jansen, don't troll your bro!

JANSEN: I haven't choice now that i already trolled. I summon Sky Dragon - Stormness(1800/100)! And use Meteor effect, once that another Sky Drago was Normal Summoned, i can look at your hand!

FERDINAND: Are you sure?

JANSEN: Yeah, show me hand.

When Jansen see Ferdinand's hand, he got so surprised than Jay when Lexi tell him about her crush.(lol) But this time was a very bad surprise.

GABRIELLE(laughing so hard): I HAVE SAID TO DON'T TROLL HIM! THIS IS WHAT YOU GET! NEGATE IT WITH THE FACEDOWN WARNING NOW!

Ferdinand's hand had 2 Swift Scarecrow.

JANSEN: Let's spent then as soon as possible, so. Attack Meteor!

Meteor launches itself on Ferdinand but one of the scarecrows appears and moves the meteor out of Ferdinand's route, almost hitting Leonard.

FERDINAND: One of two.

JANSEN: Make your damn move.

FERDINAND: I draw, and activate Illegal Steroid, so each one summons a monster from hand and remove from play when removed from field. I summon another Hockeymaster!

JANSEN: I summon another Meteor.

FERDINAND: I summon another Soccerking and dump Cyber Horserider!(800/100) And use its effect getting back to attack directly and destroying it at end of Battle Phase! Attack Horserider!(Jansen 7200) Main Phase 2, i make exactly the same thing that before, synchro King and Master to summon another Cyber Air Acrobat!

JANSEN: You knew i had Warning...

FERDINAND: You know Acrobat's effect.

JANSEN: This damn things don't die? Anyway, i play Drago Training Zone, and add a Sky Dragon - Night Mirage (0/0) from my deck to hand. I summon Night Mirage, what triggers both Meteor and Stormness effects, so i can place a card from my deck on top deck and see your hand again.

Jansen looks to the Scarecrow with an enraged face.

JANSEN: So, you topdecked Spiritualism? Nothing bad. I use Night Mirage effect twice by tributing itself and summoning another from my deck. Now i have 6 dragons, so i play... DRAGON'S MIRROR! Banishing my 3 Mirages and my two Meteors, i summon...

WANDA: Mirage is WAAAAAAAAY too broken card. I want 3 of them.

LEONARD: Ok, someone gives more money? Going once, going twice, going thrice...

JANSEN: Going fourthce and going FIVE GOD DRAGON!

After that Jansen was arrested cuz he killed the
English language on this terrible pun xD, kidding. A pentagon appears, with each point generating one head. When his body is fully formed, he drops on street and do a small earthquake.

JANSEN: Attack Acrobat!(Jansen 1500) Avoid this.

FERDINAND: Sure. I play Tactical Spy and summon someone from deck on your side of the field. I summon Cyber Haltere!(0/0) I end my turn.

JANSEN: I draw, and attack you to discard that damn scarecrow!

FERDINAND: As you wish. As you attacked, Haltere gains an Haltere Counter for each level of the attacking monster. And also gains 500 attack for each, what means 6000!

GABRIELLE: Ferdinand, are you topdecking?

FERDINAND: Let's see... Yeah, i was. Due to Haltere effect, at Standby Phase its control switch to the player's turn. And i activate Title Hope! By removing counters from him, i can take control of 1 monster on field whose attack is equal to the amount Haltere losed. So, decreasing by 5000, i take your almighty dragon! Now for OTK, attack FGD!

JANSEN: Crap, i never won!

RYAN: Already tried stop to be so arrogant?

JANSEN: Gabrielle!!!

GABRIELLE: He is more than right. You acted arrogantly on this duel, tried to go all and lost by that.

FERDINAND: Let's go.

JANSEN: I mad bro...

Vicky returns hurrying.

VICKY: My...notebook...i...left...it...at...

DIANA: Yes, we picked it. Here is.

Random strange thing appears behind all then.

EVERYONE: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

JACKSON: WHAT THE HELL??????????????????????

LUANN: DUNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

They are sucked into a vortex-like thing.

Next Chapter: Where? Who? What?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yu-Gi-Oh! New Era Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! New Era   Yu-Gi-Oh! New Era Empty

Back to top Go down

Yu-Gi-Oh! New Era
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Duelist's Den :: Fan-Fiction-
Jump to: