Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHere comes the Wabbit I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Here comes the Wabbit

Go down 
+3
Frog Sandwich
yangaud
Enigma_m7
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Enigma_m7

Enigma_m7

Here comes the Wabbit Empty
PostSubject: Here comes the Wabbit   Here comes the Wabbit EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:45 am

Let's talk a little about maybe the new card of the format that Konami makes - Rescue Rabbit o.O

Here comes the Wabbit Image_thumb%25255B48%25255D
Level 4 - Attribute: Earth - Beast/Effect - ATK/DEF: 300/100
Wikia Link
Code:
This card cannot be Special Summoned from the Deck. During your Main Phase: You can banish this face-up card; Special Summon 2 Level 4 or lower Normal Monsters with the same name from your Deck. Those monsters are destroyed during the End Phase. The effect of "Rescue Rabbit" can only be used once per turn.

This little bastard is just hilarious.Can be used almost everywhere, because the new XYz monsters.My opinion is that the wabbit will stay the best in Dino decks, but who know, he even can find a place in GBeasts,Sabers,Fishs etc.But ya it's rapist in Dinos.

What you think? Do the rabbit gonna be played with fishborgs,kabazauls and other water for quazar and Evolkaiser Ragia or with only 3-4 normal monsters and more control cards.

Also maybe in Macro decks?

Card, which can free summon each 1-4level xyz monster and is unlimited < that's the pro side.

PS: I'm almost sure the rabbit can't summon Geminis, so no Alius.

Last edited by Enigma_m7 on Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
yangaud

yangaud

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Wabbit   Here comes the Wabbit EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:54 am

its gonna be has broke has the cat but expt whit GB i dont find it O.P. but i know its gonna be broke whit exeed but why whit dinos? o.O
Back to top Go down
Enigma_m7

Enigma_m7

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Wabbit   Here comes the Wabbit EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:10 pm

He can't be broken as the kitty, cuz a few reasons "This card cannot be Special Summoned from the Deck." < no giant rat, still sangan there.
" You can banish this face-up card;" < u can't do like the kitty with thousand monster reborn,limit reverse,poa etc., but still is open for D.D.r,Unicorn Beacon,Empty Space Sea Serpent Levaiel(there is a some great combo with that card and the rabbit) or w/e else.
"The effect of "Rescue Rabbit" can only be used once per turn." < this sucks.

The card is way more balanced than the kitty, but is on 3, so its still pretty strong.I don't think it's broken tbh.

About why is so cute in dinos.Well just look this card - Evolkaiser Ragia.
It's a free Solemn Judgment + a monster with 2400 atk.And you get one free with the Rabbit.I would probably use Kabazauls, but there are many other Noeff Dinosaurs.I prefer it, because it can be used with Moray of greed,treeborn,fishborg and others so Quazar is open as easy summon for the same deck.
Back to top Go down
yangaud

yangaud

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Wabbit   Here comes the Wabbit EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 1:40 pm

yeah but this card is gonna be broke in insect deck whit verdant xP but i love it Smile
Back to top Go down
Frog Sandwich

Frog Sandwich

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Wabbit   Here comes the Wabbit EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 7:24 am

I wouldn't even think of eating anything that looks that horrible =/
Back to top Go down
kiryu111
Teacher
Teacher
kiryu111

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Wabbit   Here comes the Wabbit EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 9:15 am

Teh kitty is hands down much better looker.

Hovever rabbit is just one of the cards that shouldnt ever be made...

Its already is pretty much instant quasar. besides making a whole new gb deck,besides making decks for itself even besides making new wariants of a lot of archetype decks it also is pretty much 1 card any xvz...

lets look at the downsides konami has given to him - cant sp summon from deck - who cares if we have 3 fing 3 of em(with any decent deck i can search for that guy in a turn or 2)

it goes rfg - great all the more reason for me to use D.D.R. and return from dd.

it can be used only once in a turn - wtf limitation is this(only stops empty sea serpent loops) But all and all if u know what are u doing - u dont need more than 1 time resolving it eff to already gain adventage.

Thing that most ppl are concerned about is that they have to run normal monsters - just use muuuuuurray of greed, gladiators respite, etc or run discard effs with pots or both to make insane turbo decks.

So at the end of the day - 3 rabbits >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 1cat

PERIOD!!!
Back to top Go down
BliTz

BliTz

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Wabbit   Here comes the Wabbit EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:13 am

rabbit is pretty broke indeed

if u got a frog a fishborg in grave, summon rabbit fetch 2 normal water mons and u have an instant quaser
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Wabbit   Here comes the Wabbit EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 12:26 pm

Rabbit is pro stuff, gettin Shi en and Hyunlei on the same field is easy, plus it's fun to troll trish with it using sexy bulb, or even fish Very Happy Sadly, He will not survive for long
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Wabbit   Here comes the Wabbit EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 2:13 pm

The rabbit will get hit for sure lol!I made a deck with Frog-Fish-Rabbit and it was like 3/5 duels sure Quasar!

Spoiler:

Konami is smokin crack again!
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Wabbit   Here comes the Wabbit EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:42 am

Never before have I been so conflicted on my opinion of a new card. First, the negative: what the f*** was konami thinking?!?! They want to "simplify the game"? Simplify my @$$! True, the game is far more diverse than the ls or teledad period, but now it's like "which stupidly broken cards do I want to use now?". It's not balanced. Now, positive: I f****** love this card! Rescue Cat is my alltime favorite card, and tbh this version is hardly watered down at all. If anything it's more diverse with what you can do. This not only makes cool Quasar otk's but it opens new possibilities for sabers, heroes, and gbs too! Hell, at the very least it's a free No.39! 2500 attack negating beatstick for a normal summon isn't bad at all. Or a free dinosaur-xyz-walking solemn thingy whatever it's called. There's so freaking much u can do with this and it's almost as cute as my old pal rescue kitteh . The removal "nerfing" actually makes it better bc of that rank 3 xyz that let's u summon from rfg . So many possibilities...
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Wabbit   Here comes the Wabbit EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:54 am

My experience with Rabbit
Shi en and Hyper Librarian in one turn(opponent rage)
Trishula from DDR and bulb without normal summoning(opp ragequit)
Hyunlei and Hyper Libra(opp just stalled)
Quasar(opp ragequit before I could finish)

Will update more to show how broken rabbit is Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Wabbit   Here comes the Wabbit EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:30 am

This is all from the same deck o.O? Or different builds?
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Wabbit   Here comes the Wabbit EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 9:04 am

1st 3 are from 1 build last one is a different one
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Wabbit   Here comes the Wabbit EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 9:09 am

So...Sabers with teched Rabbit and Elder otss? I guess?
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Wabbit   Here comes the Wabbit EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 9:18 am

splashed that deck man, 2 anhu piranha, 2 elder of the six sams, with T.G. engine, and some plants Very Happy, it gave vongy's scraps teh trish(he won that duel though D:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Wabbit   Here comes the Wabbit Empty

Back to top Go down

Here comes the Wabbit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Duelist's Den :: Yu-Gi-Oh! Forums :: Single Card Discussions-
Jump to: