Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSolar Yu-Gi-Oh! I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Solar Yu-Gi-Oh!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheRuler

TheRuler

Solar Yu-Gi-Oh! Empty
PostSubject: Solar Yu-Gi-Oh!   Solar Yu-Gi-Oh! EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 4:42 am

Chapter 1 - The entrance

"Mom! I'm off to school!"
"Be careful out there Yuri."
"Yea yea..."

Yuri is a 16-year old boy, who lives in the town of Oxmont, in the planet of Itacas.
Itacas is a planet 4 light-years from Earth, it is in the same solar system, but people in Earth, haven't found it yet. So it is a peaceful planet. Yuri has red hair, his left eye is green, but the right eye is blue. He is about 175 cm long, and his best friends are Tsubaki and Takumi, siblings. Yuri goes to the 9th and final grade in the local school. Normally after school he goes to the Academy, to duel.
"Yuri!"
"Tsubaki! What's up?"
"Takumi got into trouble, come with me!"

*10 minutes of running*

"I summon Gladiator Beast Bestiari!" (Takumi always duels with Gladiator Beasts)
"Now, I set one card, and end my turn!"

"Hmph" A mysterious boy in the shadows said.
"That's all you got? I summon Caam, Serenity of Gusto. Since it's a level-4 monster, I can sacrifice it, in order to Solar Summon a level-2 Solar-Monster."

"Huh?"
"Solar-Monster?"

"I summon... Evol, the Sun!" Level 2/Light Attribute/Fairy-type/ATK 1500/DEF 100/ EFF: ???

What are these Solar Monsters? What is going on in the universe? Can Takumi beat this mysteious boy? Who is he?

All of these questions and much more will be answered.

Soon...
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

Solar Yu-Gi-Oh! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solar Yu-Gi-Oh!   Solar Yu-Gi-Oh! EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:28 am

So you finaly decide to make another fan fic Smile keep it up, hôpe the next chapter will be longer tho Smile
Back to top Go down
Lavi

Lavi

Solar Yu-Gi-Oh! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solar Yu-Gi-Oh!   Solar Yu-Gi-Oh! EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 6:20 am

I'm so excited.

Please continue. Smile
Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

Solar Yu-Gi-Oh! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solar Yu-Gi-Oh!   Solar Yu-Gi-Oh! EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 3:45 am

Evol, the Sun: Level 2/Light Attribute/Fairy-type/ATK 1500/DEF 100/ EFF: This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card can only be special summoned from your hand, by sending from your field to the graveyard, monster(s) whose total level is 4. During your Standby Phase, this card gains 2 counters (Max 2.) By removing 1 counter, you can
*Attack
*Decrease one of your opponent's monsters ATK or DEF by 1500

Chapter 2 - Solar Summon! Evol, the Sun!

???: Yes, Solar Summon, haven't you heard of it? Too bad....

Takumi: But... but...

Yuri: What is going on here!? How did you summon that.

???: Hmh, well I guess I can explain this to you nutheads. A solar summon is a special summon of a Solar Monster, you can summon a solar monster by tributing monsters that have a total level doubled, as the solar monster. There are only 12 solar monsters in the world, one for each level from 1-12, and I happen to have one.

Takumi: But that isn't even so powerful monster.

???: Really, I guess you haven't read it's effect, but anyway, on to bussiness, I want to set a bet for this duel.

Takumi: Bet?..

???: Yes, if you win, you'll get my Solar Monster, but if I win, I get your deck.

Takumi: No way!

???: I must warn you, if you don't take this bet. These Solar Monsters have so much energy, one attack could kill you, if you take the bet, I will reduce it, so that it will only hurt you. So I guess you have no chance...

Takumi: *GASP*

???: I use Evol's effect, reducing your monster's attack by 1500! Then I attack it.

LP: ??? 8000/6500 Takumi

Takumi: I activate my facedown card! Gladiator's Hope! When you destroyed my Gladiator Beast, I can Special summon one gladiator beast from my hand, and have it's effect activate, like it was summoned by the effect of a gladiator beast!

I summon Gladiator Beast Torchus!

Gladiator Beast Torchus Earth-Attribute/Beast-type/Level 6/ ATK 2000/DEF 1800 EFF: If this card is special summoned by the effect of a Gladiator Beast Monster, this card's original attack becomes 3000

???:...

Takumi: Hah! I would like to see you beat that.

???: I set one card, and end my turn.

Takumi: Draw! And I attack with Torchus to your Evol!

???: You fool! Activate trap card, Mysterious Voice!
When you attacked, this card ends the battle phase, and your attacking monster's original attack is lowered by 1000. So it goes back to 2000.

Takumi: Shit, I don't have anything good in my hand! I end my turn.

???: I knew it... I use Evol's effect to lower your monster's attack to 500, and attack!

LP: ??? 8000/5500 Takumi

???: I also activate from my hand, Rush Recklessly, which means my monster gains 700 atk for this turn!

LP: ??? 8000/4800 Takumi

Takumi: Ghhhh..

???: I set one monster, and end my turn.

Takumi: DRAW! Shit, still nothing good I set a monster, and end my turn...

???: heh, DRAW! I summon 7-colored fish! Then I flip summon Ryko, the lightsworn hunter, which means your monster is gone...

Takumi: NOOOOO!

???: I remove two counters, and attack twice with Evol!

LP: ??? 8000/1800 Takumi

???: Attack, 7-colored Fish!

LP: ??? 8000/0000 Takumi
??? Wins!

Takumi: *GASP*

???: Hand me your deck.

*Deck is given*

Yuri: Hold it right there! Who are you?

???: I can't tell you that, but would you like to... Duel?

Yuri: Only if I make the bet! If you win, I give you my deck, but if I win, I get your Solar monster, and Takumi gets his deck back!

???: Fine.

??? and Yuri: LET'S DUEL!

to be continued....

/EDIT, wow this was a bit longer than I thought Very Happy at least it looks like a long one
Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

Solar Yu-Gi-Oh! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solar Yu-Gi-Oh!   Solar Yu-Gi-Oh! EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 1:49 am

Chapter 3 - Duel!

???: You really think you can beat me?

Yuri: I have no doubt about that!

???: I'll go first! I set a monster and end my turn.

Yuri: DRAW! From my hand, I summon Lonefire Blossom! Next up, I use lonefire's effect, to special summon another one to my field by sacrificing him! Now Lonefire's effect activates again, so I summon in defense mode, Dandylion! Then I activate Foolish burial from my hand, sending one monster to graveyard, then I set 2 cards, and end my turn!

???: Pheh, you did exactly as I wanted you to do.

Yuri: Huh?

???: I activate, Soul Exchange, now I can use your monster as a tribute. I tribute dandylion and my facedown monster to summon Yubel!

Yuri: 0 attack points? Are you crazy! You forgot, I get two tokens on my field!

???: That's not so bad, now at the end phase of my turn, I use the effect of Samsara lotus, who I used as a tribute, to summon it back to the field! Then I have to sacrifice one monster for Yubel. I sacrifice Samsara Lotus!

Yuri: Hah, this is so easy, I activate my face down card, call of the haunted, which allows me to summon back my dandylion! Then I summon Junk synchron from my hand to the field, and use his effect to summon Glow-up Bulb on the field!

???: But, where did you get that!

Yuri: Remember my foolish Burial? Now I synchro with Junk Synchron, Dandylion, and the two tokens. In order to summon... Stardust Dragon! I also get two tokens for dandy.

???: That's old news.

Yuri: I'm not done! I synchro with my glow-up bulb, and one of the tokens, to special summon Formula Synchron. I also get to draw one card! Next I use glow-up's effect, to summon him back to the field by sending the top card of my deck to graveyard, and synchro again with it and a token for another formula synchron! I draw another card.

???: So, three synchro's in one turn?

Yuri: No, four! I synchro my stardust dragon, and formula synchron, for Shooting Star Dragon! I use Shooting star's effect, by revealing the top 5 cards of my deck, I get to attack as many times as the number of tuners I get! The top 5 cards are: Card Trooper, Debris Dragon, Junk Synchron, Ryko, the lightsworn hunter and Spore! So that means 3 attacks, and since Shooting star's attack is 3300, you're gonna lose! shooting star dragon, attack Yubel now!

???: Yubel's effect activates!

Yuri: Hah! My shooting star dragon negate an effect that destroys a card on the field!

???: Who said Yubel destroys anything? Yubel's effect negates the attack, and you lose your precious 3300 life points!

Yuri: What? NOOOOO!

Yuri saw Shooting star turn against him, and shooting it's massive energy ball to him
Lifepoints: ??? 8000/4700 Yuri

???: Too bad... My turn!
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

Solar Yu-Gi-Oh! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solar Yu-Gi-Oh!   Solar Yu-Gi-Oh! EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:32 am

Nice chapter man. It will be better if you dont cut the duels in the midle tho XD
Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

Solar Yu-Gi-Oh! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solar Yu-Gi-Oh!   Solar Yu-Gi-Oh! EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 7:28 am

but that makes you nervous for not knowing what happens! btw. Ever Watched a show called Yu-Gi-Oh! ? Very Happy They never had a duel in just one episode! XD
Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

Solar Yu-Gi-Oh! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solar Yu-Gi-Oh!   Solar Yu-Gi-Oh! EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 4:06 am

Chapter 4 - The Duel part. 2

This is where we left off...

Yuri's Field:

Shooting Star Dragon
1 Face Down Card

???: Field:

Yubel

???: DRAW! From my hand, I activate lightning vortex! I discard one card and your Shooting Star is gone!

Yuri: No way! My Shooting Star negates that effect.

???: You really are an easy one, you played just as I wanted. Again! I activate Dark Hole!

Yuri: NOOOO! But this is a good thing too, now I get rid of his Yubel!

???: Now that Yubel is gone, her effect activates! I summon from my deck, Yube- the Terror Incarnate! Next, I set 2 cards, and end my turn!

Yuri: I wonder what that card's effect is, but I have to try again! During your end phase, I activate Call of the Haunted! And summon back my Shooting Star Dragon! Now I DRAW!

???: I activate my set trap card, Battle Mania! This means all your face-up monsters are changed to attack, they can't go back to defense, and they all must attack this turn! BUAHHAHAHAAHAA

Yuri: This is not looking to good for me.... I activate, Dark Hole!!

???: Thank you, while you destroyed my Yubel - the Terror Incarnate, you summoned my Yubel - The Ultimate Nightmare! It's the ultimate version of Yubel, this time, you don't have to attack, my attack is as good too!

Yuri: I set one monster, and end my turn.

???: I draw, and end my turn...

Yuri: My Turn! I draw, and set yet another monster.

???: Again playing like I want you to, my turn! I Special Summon Lava Golem! Now you must tribute your both monster, and you'll get this bad boy to your side of the field!

Yuri: 3000!!! ATK, thank you!

???: No problem buddy, attack to Lava Golem Yubel! Lava Golem is also destroyed at the end of the damage step!

Lifepoints: ??? 8000/1700 Yuri

Yuri: This is bad, this could be my last turn!

???: hah, you have no chance against me, even if I didn't get my Solar Monster on the field, I can still beat you!

Yuri: My Turn! I activate, monster reborn, allowing me to special summon Lava Golem! I also can summon one Doppel Warrior to my field because of Golem! Then I use MY Lightning Vortex, sending Spore to the graveyard to destroy your yubel! Then I use Spore's effect, by removing from play lonefire blossom in my grave, I special summon it, and it's level becomes 4, I also special summon another Doppel Warrior to my field! Then I can Synchro 2 Doppels and Spore for Scrap Dragon! Attack Lava Golem and Scrap Dragon!

Lifepoints: ??? 2700/1700 Yuri

Yuri: I'll just set this card, and my turn is over!

???: That's it punk! You're dead! My Turn! I draw! I'm not dead yet, from my hand, I send to the graveyard: Yubel! Yubel - the Terror Incarnate! And Yubel - the Ultimate Nightmare, in order to Summon: MONTAGE DRAGON! It's attack is 10800, this duel is over! Montage Dragon, attack Scrap Dragon now!

Yuri: You're damn right this duel is over, I activate my face-down card! Magic Cylinder, it negates your attack, and you'll take damage equal to your monster's attack!

Lifepoints: ??? 0000/1700 Yuri
Yuri Wins!

???: KHH, I've never lost before! My deck was unbeatable!

Yuri: Now give back my friends deck and your Solar Monster, and snod off!

???: Phyh, there you have it, I ain't gonna need 'em anyway! This ain't the last you hear about me! I promise you that!

The Mysterious boy disappears into the shadows

Yuri: There you go Takumi, I got your deck back.

Takumi: Thanks Yuri, I owe you once again!

Yuri: It's nothing.

Tsubaki: Guys! While you were dueling, my news-wristband started to glow! It gave some horrible news! The people of Earth, can nearly spot our planet, we have about a month time to live before they'll probably invade our place!

Yuri: OH NO! Quickly, let's go see Matsuta! He runs the observatory, maybe we could help!

Tsubaki: But we're late for school anyway, maybe we should go there!

Yuri: This is more important than school now, let's go!

Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

Solar Yu-Gi-Oh! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solar Yu-Gi-Oh!   Solar Yu-Gi-Oh! EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 2:42 am

Chapter 5 - The Fear

They ran to the observatory, to meat the towns smartest man, Matsuta...

Yuri: Matsuta! What's going on? What happens next?

Matsuta: It seems like our planet's force field that reflects Earth's beams has a huge hole in it, remembering the spinning speed of our planet and our place in the universe right now, we have about a month time before the Earth people will see us.

Yuri: Force field? How come I've never heard of that, what is it?

Matsuta: It's pure energy, it just blocks Earth's radar's and other stuff.

Yuri: Energy? Hmmm, that mysterious boy said that the Solar monsters have so much power they could kill... Could you any way check how much energy this card has?

Matsuta: Hmm, I guess I could... WOW, if a normal light bulbs energy would be 1, this card has 1500. Though, we need at least 10000 to fix the hole.

Yuri: Well, that means only one thing, we need to go hunt down the rest of the Solar Monsters....

Matsuta: There's a tournament coming up, they said there will be all the best duelists around the world, maybe you can find more cards from there...

Yuri: Good idea, I will join, but right now, we need to go to school!

At school

Teacher: Yuri! Takumi! Tsubaki! You're over 3 hours late, where have you been!

Yuri: you wouldn't believe if I told you.

Teacher: Getiing cocky ayeh? Detention, all of you! 1 hour!

Takumi: Cmoon, you've got to be kidding me! My parents are gonna kill me!

Teacher: You should've thinked that before you did anything stupid!

School is over, and so is the detention

Yuri: Damn that teacher... Let's go register to that tournie!!!

Takumi: Good idea, I'll join you too!

Tsubaki: I come too ^^

Yuri: Tsubaki? But I've never seen you duel...

Tsubaki: Then you're in for a surprise.

They arrive at the registration place

Man behind the desk: Hello, how may I help you?

Yuri: We would like to join for the upcoming huge tournament!

Man behind the desk: Okay, names?

Yuri: Yuri, Takumi, Tsubaki.

Man behind the desk: Allright, you're in now.

Yuri: Great! let's go home and play some cards, I want to see Tsubaki duel too!

While walking home, a man appeared in the shadows...

???: I heard you're searching for the Solar monsters...

Yuri: Who are you?

???: I am a ghoul. The old ghoul alliance died pretty much after the Battle City Tournament, but I'm on the new ghoulds.

Yuri: What do you want!

Ghoul: I want to take your Solar monster, and make sure you never try to get them back.

Yuri: wha-- what...

Tsubaki: Shut up ghoul! Our planet is in danger, we need those cards!

Ghoul: Maybe you shall duel me for it then..

Yuri: I wi...

Tsubaki: You got it! I'll duel you!

Ghoul: Fine... But just to make sure this gets interesting, the losers soul will be burnt...

Tsubaki: What ever creep! LET'S DUEL!

Ghoul: Let's duel..

A shorter chapter this time, don't have time and will to write long now ^^
Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

Solar Yu-Gi-Oh! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solar Yu-Gi-Oh!   Solar Yu-Gi-Oh! EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 2:26 am

If anyone even reads this, feel free to post here to tell me so I would continue, I don't a see a point of writing for no one though.
Back to top Go down
Lavi

Lavi

Solar Yu-Gi-Oh! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solar Yu-Gi-Oh!   Solar Yu-Gi-Oh! EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 4:23 am

I have read the chapters.
I'm impressed.

*applausing TheRuler* keep it up and I will read them. Smile
Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

Solar Yu-Gi-Oh! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solar Yu-Gi-Oh!   Solar Yu-Gi-Oh! EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 4:25 am

Great! As long as I have one reader I'll continue xD You'll get next chapter tomorrow! or maybe Saturday! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

Solar Yu-Gi-Oh! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solar Yu-Gi-Oh!   Solar Yu-Gi-Oh! EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:10 am

or maybe Monday...

Chapter 6 - The Ghoul

Tsubaki: Ladies first! I set a monster on my side of the field, and end my turn!

Ghoul: I'll set one monster too, then I activate Hand Destruction, each player sends their entire hand to the grave, and draw a new one!

Tsubaki: Thank you, not like I had a good hand anyway!

Ghoul: Me neither, but now I'm over half way there... I activate Destiny Draw! I send from my hand to the graveyard Destiny Hero Diamond Dude, and draw 2 cards. Now I end my turn.

Tsubaki: I draw! I summon Caam, Serenity of Gusto, then I flip my Gusto Gulldo! Then I synchro my Gulldo and Thunbolt for Daigusto Gulldos! I attack your facedown monster!

Ghoul: it's Koa'ki meiru speeder, it has 2200 defense, like your monsters attack, so nothing happens.

Tsubaki: I use Gulldos effect, and return Caam and Gulldo to my deck to destroy that card!

Ghoul: Whatever, my turn! I draw! hmh, I special Summon, Exodius the Ultimate Forbidden Lord! Now I activate Half Shut! My Exodius cannot be destroyed by battle this turn, but it's atk is halved until the end phase! Double attack! Now I send from my hand to the graveyard left leg of the forbidden one, so Exodius can attack twice this turn! Now Exodius attack her Gulldos! Now I can send left arm of the forbidden one to the grave, so my Exodius now has 1000 attack!

LP Ghoul 6800/8000 Tsubaki

Ghoul: Now due to double attack, I get another attack, and this time I send Right Arm of the forbidden one! now it has 1500 attack.

LP Ghoul 6100/8000 Tsubaki

Ghoul: Now I set one card, and end my turn. Now my exodius' attack returns to 3000.

Tsubaki: Khh... I chance my Gulldos to defense, and set one monster.

Ghoul: Good, I send from my hand to the graveyard Right Left of the forbidden one, and attack your Gulldos! Attack is now 4000!

Tsubaki: This is not good, what can I do... I set one card, and set one monster.

Ghoul: Your lucky I don't have exodia the forbidden one in my hand yet, I attack and send one monster to grave! 5000 attack!

Tsubaki: Heh, my turn! I activate Miracle Synchro Fusion, as you destroyed my Gusto gulldos and my caam, serenity of gusto, I now have all the cards I need to summon Ultimate Axon Kicker! Then I activate Shrink, now your Exodius has only 2500 attack! Attack Axon Kicker! Axon Kicker's effect activates, I gain 2500 lifepoints.

LP Ghoul 5700/10500 Tsubaki

Tsubaki: There's nothing you can do, you can just give up!

Ghoul: Don't you think so! I activate Pot of Avarice, now I send back to my deck 4 exodia parts and one extra monster, so I can draw 2 cards! I set one monster and end my turn.

Tsubaki: hmh, I attack with Ultimate Axon Kicker.

Ghoul: My monster only has 1000 defense, so it's destroyed.

Tsubaki: You also lose 1900 lifepoints, my Axon Kicker does Piercing Damage!

LP Ghoul 3600/11500

Ghoul: This has gone out of reach, I need to flee now. This is not over! I'll return.

Yuri: What does he mean.

The Ghoul runs into the shadows.

Yuri: Let's catch him!

Tsubaki: No need to, if anything he said was true, his soul should be burning right now...

Yuri: You're right, let's go home finally?!

Tsubaki: Good idea.

Takumi: Yes, good indeed.
Back to top Go down
Lavi

Lavi

Solar Yu-Gi-Oh! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solar Yu-Gi-Oh!   Solar Yu-Gi-Oh! EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 6:56 am

Way to go.
Good chapter,TheRuler.

Keep it up.
Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

Solar Yu-Gi-Oh! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solar Yu-Gi-Oh!   Solar Yu-Gi-Oh! EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 1:51 am

sorry, I think this ain't going anywhere either *_* sigh, I can't write a Yugioh Story, I'm thinking about writing a real story, not a Yugioh thing Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Solar Yu-Gi-Oh! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solar Yu-Gi-Oh!   Solar Yu-Gi-Oh! Empty

Back to top Go down

Solar Yu-Gi-Oh!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Duelist's Den :: Fan-Fiction-
Jump to: