Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeOne Turn = 3 Quasar's I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One Turn = 3 Quasar's

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Krysu

Krysu

One Turn = 3 Quasar's Empty
PostSubject: One Turn = 3 Quasar's   One Turn = 3 Quasar's EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 4:03 am

Here is my first video and I thinked if is possible 3 Quasar's in one turn and it is Wink, still my opp was a newbie but I have 3 quasar's made in one turn Razz, so here is the vid comment rate subscribe and stuff Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0-hNTdqTMg
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: One Turn = 3 Quasar's   One Turn = 3 Quasar's EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 5:10 am

ahm, it took u ages to get even the first quasar out, if you opp had actually done something and not waited it wouldn't have been this easy, but still good job on getting 3 quasar (I never run more then 1 in extra, cuz I have no space) and next time add music to the track Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com
Krysu

Krysu

PostSubject: Re: One Turn = 3 Quasar's   One Turn = 3 Quasar's EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 5:45 am

First of all the deck is made for 3 Quasar's summon not to win or other stuff and second as u can see is not an easy task getting 1 Cloudian Turbulence in the hand, 1 lv 4 water special summoned from hand and sending Fishborg Blaster in the grave + ultimate offering activated on the field so thats 4 cards to set up before you can hope for a triple Quasar Wink thats why I needed a opponent who don't do anything until I set up those thing's and yeah I got an opponent just the way I wanted thx to DN newbie league lolz oh and I forgot about adding some background noise but will not happen again cuz I promise Wink.
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: One Turn = 3 Quasar's   One Turn = 3 Quasar's EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 5:54 am

well, it is a good fun deck and music will be good in other clips Very Happy

gl with more good duels and take a test already Razz
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: One Turn = 3 Quasar's   One Turn = 3 Quasar's EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:16 am

Nice vid man Wink
But .... your lucky that your opponent didn't saw that you COULDN'T activate One For One cuz you had already 5 cards Set Razz But besides that 3 Quasar is Total Pawnage Wink
Back to top Go down
Krysu

Krysu

PostSubject: Re: One Turn = 3 Quasar's   One Turn = 3 Quasar's EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:23 am

Watch the vid again cuz I never activated one for one I discarded it for blast eff Wink, and the thing is I wanted to make One Turn = 3 Quasar's cuz if I wanted only to have 3 quasar''s on the field then I was using cloudian quasar OTK but withot OTK-ling and just stalling until I can make 2 and then 3 Quasar's and that would be even more easy but like I said I wanted to be 3 Quasar's in one turn Razz
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: One Turn = 3 Quasar's   One Turn = 3 Quasar's EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 8:04 am

Oh my bad, tought you activated it cuz I saw fishborg later but looks like I made the mistake Razz
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: One Turn = 3 Quasar's   One Turn = 3 Quasar's EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 8:51 am

Nice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

PostSubject: Re: One Turn = 3 Quasar's   One Turn = 3 Quasar's EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 12:59 pm

oh no!!! i was gonna use this deck in a tournament as a surprise factor!!! now its not a secret anymore haha =b
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Turn = 3 Quasar's   One Turn = 3 Quasar's Empty

Back to top Go down

One Turn = 3 Quasar's
Page 1 of 1