Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSupernatural Friends I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Supernatural Friends

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lavi

Lavi

Supernatural Friends Empty
PostSubject: Supernatural Friends   Supernatural Friends EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 8:45 am

Hey guys & gals! Lavi is here to make you all smile ^^ . The story is already been posted before,but that was when I was in TDA (which is now closed),so I decided to post it here.
I will add chapters once per 3-4 days,because I'm still thinking new things to write and I need some free time.
I hope you all enjoy it.

Introduction

This is a story about a boy, who is having wonderful life, but soon he’s going to have very weird, but cool adventures and new friends to meet, but these “Friends” has their own supernatural abilities.
He also has supernatural abilities, but not yet revealed.

Note: This is my first story, so be easy if I made some mistakes on writing. Don’t forget to bring some snacks & drinks. I’ll do my best to make story most enjoyable. Have a nice reading Smile

Chapter 1: At The Beginning

Our story begins with a boy named Matt. Matt is 19 years old.

He is living with his parents in an cozy apartment.

Matt is very shy person and optimistic.

Currently he is studying part time.

He’s enjoying his school time (even though it’s part time), but not because it’s a part time, because that’s how he likes it. Every weekday getting up at 10 am, making breakfast, doing exercises, listening music, playing video games and reading books.

When the little arrow on the clock shows 1 pm, it is time to go to school. One thing is for sure, Matt isn’t going anywhere without his iPod. Music is part of his life, he can’t go anywhere without the feel of headset hanging in his ears and the iPod in his pocket.

Took him 10 minutes to arrive to the station and boarded at the right bus. After 10 more minutes, when the bus arrived to certain station, our hero went out of the bus. Matt is keep walking in the streets, listening music with his iPod, but a litle he does know that he’s been watched. He like to know who is following him, but there a lot of people around his sight and he can’t be so sure from which direction could be the stalker. Our hero decided to keep walking, but with every step, Matt began to sweat not only from fear, but also from the gazes from the people to him.

They all were looking at him like they were going to hurt him. He try his best to ignore them and continue with his path. Almost arrived to school and managed to overcome those gazes from people to him. Especially from the stalker.

5 Hours later….

After of 5 hours studying, Matt is ready to go home.

Everybody are gone to their homes, to dinner in restaurant with friends and families ,but our hero Matt decided to go home, because he is not in the mood for hang out with his friends.
The sky was dark blue with shining stars. Everyone are enjoying this part of the night,because everybody loves the way the stars shining at night.

Matt also is enjoying the way how the stars are shining. Aside from that, our hero is on his way to the bus stop. His bus has arrived, getting on the bus and the driver is ready to turn on the engine. The conductor has shows up, Matt has paid for the ticket and now he is enjoying the view from the window till the bus is his last stop.

After of 10 minutes bus ride, the bus has arrived to last stop and all the passengers are getting off from the bus. Our hero's house is still pretty far and he has to go home walk.

After 5 minutes walking, he heard something behind some bushes.

He get closer to the bushes, kneeling down, torn out with his hands some loosed leafs from the bushes, but...nothing.

He's so confused.

How come he heard something behind the bushes, but no one or nothing is there?

-I have to stop being so supernatural.-Matt said. At seconds when he turned and was ready to go home....

-Oh, I wouldn't say that.-Someone reply to him.

-AAHh - Matt was scared. He fell down on his butt and was looking to the person with shock.

-Hey, hey , stop screaming. My ears are burst out. - The person cover his ears and whined about the scream.

-Who are you and what are you doing here? - asking Matt to the person in front of him.

The person wears orange T-Shirt, dark blue jeans and black leather jacket.

He has red hair, a bandana on his forehead, green left eye and its kinda weird, but the person also wears an eye patch on his right side of his eye.

-Picking flowers - the person answered sarcastically and smiling like an idiot.

-Oh Really? If you were picking flowers, how come I don’t see anything in your hands? Did they ran away from you?

-Would you believe if I say "yes"? - The person said comically, its like he don't know what is he saying.

Matt is dumbfounded.

-You’re weird,you know that? - Matt told to the person,even though he didn't introduce himself yet.

-As long as its "Good" weird,then yes,I do know that. - the person said and still smiling.

-OOk...go 5 miles forward and you'll find yourself in a park,you'll find thousands of flowers,but too bad they're not allowed for picking flowers there. - Matt Replied comically and he's on his way for home.

-Thanks for the directions,have a nice day! – the person said and wave his hand.

He was just about to reach the door knob,his head starts to hurt.

The pain was too much and he collapsed.

He was unconscious.

Nobody notices that there is a boy who is unconscious.

Starts to rain, but Matt is still unconscious.

Several minutes later, a man noticed a boy lying on the ground.

Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Friends   Supernatural Friends EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 4:23 pm

Its a nice story you got there, Its very interesting. Cant waith to hear more of this Smile
Back to top Go down
Lavi

Lavi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Friends   Supernatural Friends EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 9:01 am

Flashback:

Matt get closer to the bushes to see what’s going on there,but…nothing there.

-I have to stop with the supernatural.-Before he was ready to leave…

-Oh I wouldn’t say that!-Someone reply to him.

-Who are you and what are you doing here?-asking Matt to the person in front of him.

-Picking flowers - the person answered sarcastically and smiling like an idiot.

-OOk...go 5 miles forward and you'll find yourself in a park,you'll find thousands of flowers,but too bad they're not allowed for picking flowers there. - Matt Replied comically and he s on his way for home.

-Thanks for the directions,have a nice day! – the person said and wave his hand.

Matt was just about to reach the door knob,his head starts to hurt.

The pain was too much and he collapsed.

He was unconscious.

Nobody notices that there is a boy who is unconscious.

Starts to rain, but Matt is still unconscious.

Several minutes later, a man noticed a boy lying on the ground.

Note:The person who found Matt unconscious is actually the person who we met in Chapter 1.

Chapter 2:Introducing

The person who noticed the boy on the ground try to find his ID card.

He found it and read the important informations about him-His name and address.

-So,this is your home…Matt Smith.-the person said to the unconscious boy.

He grabbed the boy by his shoulders and carrying him to his home.

*knock knock*

The door was open and no one was home.

The person found a letter.

-Probably from his parents- said the person and read the letter: “Matt,your dad and I have an anniversary today,we’ll be back in 3 days.”

(Leaving him in a situation like this?)

He decided to put the unconscious boy to his bed and cover him with a blanket.

The unconscious boy's forehead is cold from collapsing to the ground unconsciously,especially when it was raining.

Matt is freezing. The person found a towel and some hot water.

He wet the towel with hot towel and placed the hot towel on Matt’s forehead.

1 Hour Later…

-Ughh…my head hurts…huh? How did I woke up in my room? –Matt is wondering.

-Simple,there was a person who was carrying you to your home.-The person reply and second later Matt was shocked.

-AAHh!

-Oow,my ears.-The person whined.

-What are you doing here and what did you do to me?-asking Matt to the person in front of him with a scared impression.

-Let’s see…I saw you, I liked you the way you lay down on the ground, I put you on the bed and finally---He was cut off before he finishes his sentence.

-NOO, please stop.-Matt replied with embarrassing and scared impression, and then he covered his ears.

The person is enjoying this, but he have to stop now.

-Hahaha…don’t worry, I was joking…but you should see your face, it was funny!- the person was amused by Matt’s expression.

And again, Matt was dumbfounded and in a minute later he starts to get annoyed.

-Its not funny and you still didn’t answer my question.-Matt is mad, he can barely hold himself just to punch him.

-Ok ok, I’ll answer your question. I found you unconscious on the ground,it was raining and decided to take you home. You were freezing and I putted some hot towel on you forehead.-The person told him honestly.

After Matt heard that, his anger was all gone. But his eye is still sharp.

-But how do you know that I live here?

-I read your address from your ID card.

-WHAT? You were checking my stuff?-Matt is surprised.

-It was just an address, Matt.

-How do you know my name?-Still surprised.

-Again, ID card.-The person simply answered.

This is getting way to ridiculously weird. He don’t know what’s worse: The pain he had or the fact he was saved by someone who don’t know anything about him.

-What about my parents? Did you do something to them?-Again, surprised.

-Oh come on, you woke up 2 minutes ago and that’s how you thanking me? Your parents left you a letter that they have an anniversary and they’ll be back in 3 days.-Looking on the calendar. -Make that 2 days now.

-Oh…I’m sorry…thanks for the big help.-Matt thanked him.

-No problem, just be more careful. Next time it may not be in front of your house.

-What do you mean by “Next time”?-Matt asks.

-This is not an ordinary pain like everybody else have. I had the same pain and I know that it’s a sign.

-What kind of sign?

-I’ll explain some other time. You need to rest. Well, I gotta go. See ya around.

-Wait, can you at least tell me your name?-Matt asks.

The person is turning around to see him and simply said:

-Lavi, nice to meet ya.

He smiled, gave thumbs up and left.

After Lavi left, Matt is still wondering about what Lavi said about the headache.

(what did he meant about “Next time”?)

But he don’t want to think about these sort of things right now, he need to rest.

(I had a headache and my parents having an anniversary? What luck. Now I have to cook my own breakfast.)

Lavi went home, took a shower, cooked his breakfast and then lay down in bed and shut his eyes.

(I must tell him what kinda things will happen to him before its too late)

With that thought, he decided to take a nap.
Back to top Go down
Lavi

Lavi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Friends   Supernatural Friends EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 7:33 am

Chapter 3: Acquaintance

*Inside of Lavi’s dream: Everything was dark, darker than black. There is no sound, noise, traffic horns…pure quietness. There was only one little white spotlight and under the spotlight there was someone.
He was staying quiet ,kneeled down, his face is looking on the ground and he doesn’t move, its like he wasn’t alive. Lavi is running to the person as fast as possible, but he can’t reach him.
Instead of trying to approach him, he's disappearing from his sight. Lavi has lost him, but he can figure out who could that be.(It can’t be him, he’s not alive) Lavi is depressed, because if the person who saw under the spotlight is "him", things will go out of control.*

Lavi wakes up sweaty. That was not a dream, that was a nightmare.

-*heavy breathing* Why do I keep dreaming this nightmare every night? – Lavi is asks himself with shocked eyes.

He touched his forehead with his left hand and he noticed that he’s sweating.

He took a shower, wearing pair of boxers, a red T-shirt, black pants and a sweatshirt.

He's bored at home, so Lavi decided to go for a walk. He went to the park and sat on a bench. Lavi was enjoying the scenery. It makes him relax.

While he’s enjoying the scenery, he heard a familiar voice:

-Mind if I join you?

Lavi turned to the direction where he heard the voice, and said: -Have a seat.

After of 2 minutes piece of quiet, Matt starts a conversation.

-Are you coming here often?

-Actually, this is my first time here. I didn't know I can find peaceful place like this one. What about you?

-It's not my first time here, but I'm coming here only when I need peace and quiet.-Matt replied.

-It's rare to find places like this, most of people instead of are enjoying this miracle, they listening music from their iPods.

-You're lucky I'm in a good mood, because I would punch you for that.-Matt replied calmly.

-What are you doing here anyway? Did you knew I was here? – Lavi asks.

-I was gonna ask the same thing to you.

-Well…I'm here, because…never mind, you'll get bored if I tell you. -Lavi refused to tell him about his dream.

-Were you dreaming something or someone?-Matt asks.

Lavi heard the question and he was shocked. How did he know that that was the reason why Lavi was here?

-Actually, yes. How did you know?

-I didn’t. It was a lucky guess.-Matt reply.

-Oh, well, the luck is on your side today.-Lavi replied back.

-But nevermind that, how about you? Were you dreaming something or someone also?- Lavi asks.

-No, not at all. Actually, I was looking for you. You said that you’ll explain to me about “the sign”.

-I said some other time, not later.

-It’s my headache and I like to know now.-Matt said.

-You are not going to leave me alone until you find out, are you? *Sigh* Fine, if you want to find out so badly.

“There are 4 “signs” and 2 of them is right here in this park. Every “sign” gives headache to his host when danger is nearby. These “signs” are created for evil, they’re strong enough to destroy a car, but with time it grows.

But not only that, there are times when the “sign” is controlling his host and it’s hard to calm them down. They can also be used for good cause, but the host must practice and meditate all the time, so he can control himself and the “sign”.

Every “sign” have their own supernatural abilities. My abilities so far are telekinesis and healing. I got my “sign” 2 years ago. You got yours yesterday and if I’m right, you must practice and meditate all the time or else your “sign” will get a chance to control you like a puppet. But each host and “sign” has their own way of community.

And 1 more thing: We have to find the other 2 “sign” users before Him.”

There, happy now? – Lavi asks.

Matt was stunned about everything he just heard. He want to say something, but this information was too much for him.

Lavi is waiting for him to say something,but he frozed there like a popsicle.

-Hellooo,Earth calling Matt,do you copy,over?

A minute later,Matt is finally moved and try to say something.

-And who is this “Him” person?-Matt is wondering.

-Well,his name is Ravi. But there are about 2-3 things that you don’t know about him and you’ll be shocked if you knew.

-And what are they?

-Are you sure?-Lavi asks.

-Oh come on,I bet they’re not that big of a deal. What are they?

After Matt wanted to know so badly,Lavi has spit it out.

-Fine.

1.He’s in a same age like me,but he’s a bit taller than me.

-I don’t see any big deal on this one.-Matt said like it wasn’t that important.

-Anyway…2.He has the same look like I’m right now.

Again,Lavi was interrupted by Matt.

-So? He must be your biggest fan. Lots of people are dressed up like their favorite idol.

Lavi ignored that.

-Aaand…3.He’s my twin brother.-Lavi has finally spit it out.

-Aand you were right,I’ll be shocked if I knew something about him.-Matt replied.

Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Friends   Supernatural Friends EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 4:18 pm

I just finished the chapter 2, I will read the 3rd tomorow cuz its late Wink continue this my friend Smile
Back to top Go down
Lavi

Lavi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Friends   Supernatural Friends EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 6:45 am

Chapter 4: Newcomers

-I told you that you will be shocked if I told you something about him! – Lavi replied calmly.

-Well…I guess it’s not that bad, but is he very dangerous?-Matt asks.

-It depends on his mood. IF he have any.- Lavi answered boringly.

-So…what now? We have to find these other 2 “signs” and their host?

-Exactly, but there is only one problem. We don’t know who they are.- Lavi replied.

After of 5 minutes thinking, Matt has come out with an idea.

-I got an idea, but kinda risky.

-I’ll be the judge of that, care to share it with me?-Lavi asks childishly.

-How about we start a Talent Show? The contestants will join and show their skills- Matt was interrupted.

-What’s that suppose to do with our situation here?-Lavi is wondering.

-If you shut up for 10 seconds, you’ll see.

-Ok ok, sheesh. Please continue.

-Anyway…we both know what kinda skills people have, but we have to watch carefully and follow every move. We know that 1 of the “signs” also will be there and he’s going to be the winner and then we’re going to capture it and then we are going to reveal our true abilities. What do you think?-Matt told his plan and waiting for Lavi’s answer.

-Here what I’m thinking:

1. This plan is WAY too risky than you said, because there is a possibility that the winner could be an ordinary contestant.

2. If you want to reveal our true abilities to the winner, but turns out the winner is without supernatural abilities, he/she will freak out, he/she will call for police, then the cops will bring special scientists, the scientists will poke me with some really sharpy stuff in places where I don’t like and then they’re going to use me as a test dummy on something more worse than poking and I’ll freak out and I’ll kill you.- Lavi was really crazy and scared when he finished his 2nd comment.

Matt was dumbfounded about his comment.

Lavi is trying to calm down.

-And 3.If you want to reveal our abilities to someone who we even not sure that the winner is a “sign”, why don’t you just stand in the middle of the park and do some unnatural thing instead and people will think you’re monster.- Lavi replied his last comment sarcastically.

Matt was annoyed on his last comment.

-Well, if you’re such a wise guy, why don’t you tell your plan? – Matt asks.

-With pleasure and don’t call me “Wise guy”, I have a name, you know.- Lavi replied.

10 seconds thinking and Lavi has come out with his idea.

-*snapping fingers* That’s it. I have an idea. – Lavi said with a smile on his face.

-Let’s hear it, pops. –Matt said to Lavi “pops” to mock him.

-Here’s the plan, “honey”… – Lavi giggled.

Again, Matt is annoyed, he’s trying his best not to punch him.

-We are going to make posters about monster hunt. Everyone knows that monsters don’t exist, but the “signs” don’t know that. They will going to see the posters, they’ll come to the exact address that I’ll write and then you’ll see what I’m going to ask and do for our contestant’s joining. Well?

Matt is confused, were they suppose to find the other 2 “signs” or they were supposed to go for a monster hunt?

-Ok , let say we have contestants and your plan is working, but what if they are contestants who are with non-supernatural abilities and still want to come for a monster hunt?

-Well…I’ll test them. There is one thing non-supernatural can’t and supernatural can do.

-And what’s that? Meditating all day?

Lavi was surprised, Matt has just read Lavi’s mind.

-Actually yes. But how did you know I was gonna say that?

-I didn’t, I guessed.

-You’re guessing too much. Anyway… whoever meditates longest, we’ll know that he/she is a “sign” host.

The idea is much weirder than Matt’s, but maybe still might work.

-Lavi, I don’t think this plan has any chance.-Matt said.

-Worth a shot. You know what they say “Don’t quit before you try”.

-Oh really? If you think like that, why you weren’t agree with my idea?-Matt asks.

-That’s different.- Lavi replied.

-How?-Matt asks.

-My idea has 40% of success and yours 10% of success.

-Whatever. Ok fine, let’s go with your plan. From where should we start? – Matt asks.

-Not “From where”, “When”. Tomorrow at 6:00 am be in my house and bring 2 scissors,1 blank paper, glue and 1 scotch tape.- Lavi relied and smiled.

-I don’t know your address and why in your house?-Matt wonders.

-Because it’s my idea and I give the orders here and my address is next to your house.- Lavi said comically.

Matt was shocked about the last part. Lavi’s house is right next to his? They’re neighbours?

-Wai-wai-wai-wait!! Your house is next to mine?-Matt was surprised.

-Noo, it’s on the other side of the city! – Lavi replied sarcastically.

After Lavi explained what will be their plan, they talk about other things.

1 Hour later…

Lavi was enjoying talking about random stuff, but he was getting sleepy. Same goes for Matt. They can barely keep their eyes open.

-Matt, it’s getting late, I must go home and get some sleep.

-I agree. I also feel myself sleepy. – Matt supports him.

-Come on, let’s go. Our road is the same, we’re neighbours after all.- Lavi said smiling.

After of 5 minutes walking and by that time talking about random stuff, they finally arrived.

-Well, it was nice to have a chat with you. See ya tomorrow.- Lavi said.

-Same here, Lavi. Cya tomorrow.-Matt replied.

They shakes hands and the two went to their homes.

They both took a shower, cooking dinner, wearing their own kinda Pajamas and go to bed.

5 Minutes later…In the park…

Behind some bushes, there were 2 guys and discussing about what they heard from our heroes.

-Did you heard that? They planning to capture us and the other 2 “signs”. – Guy #1 said.

-Yeah,I heard. Wem ust do something to stop them. Do you have a plan? – Guy #2 reply.

Guy #1 nodded.

-Yes, I do. We’ll going to sign up for that “monster hunt”, we’ll see what they gonna make us to do and if they do wrong moves, we’ll going to trap them in their own trap.
Guy #1 told his plan and waiting for Guy #2’s comment.

-But isn’t that their plan? Aren’t they trying to make us join that monster hunt and then capture us?-Guy #2 asks.

-Exactly, but that doesn’t mean we cannot set traps on our own. We're going to play by their rules.- Guys #1 said and smirked.

-I don’t know. I don’t think they’re the bad guys here. I mean, by the looks of it, they actually are good, kind & friendly.- Guy#2 said.

Guy #1 also was thinking about it.

-Actually they DID look like good people, but we mustn’t blow our cover. If they find out that we’re one of the 4 “signs” , they probably sell us for money. You don’t want that, do you? – Guy #1 asks.

Guy #2 was kinda sad about it.

-I guess we have no other choices. So let’s see… Tomorrow they’ll going to publish posters all over the street, we’ll going to sign up and if it’s a trap, we're going to defend ourselves and trap them.

-Exactly.-Guy#1 nodded.

-Allright. Now come on, let’s go home and sleep. Big adventure awaits us.-Guy #2 reply.

Guy#1 nodded.

They are revealed from behind bushes and removing the leaves from their clothes.

Guy #1 is wearing blue jeans,black T-shirt,brown shoes and slim leather jacket. He has black normal sized hair and brown eyes.

Guy #2 is wearing black jeans,white T-shirt,black shoes and black hoodie. He has normal sized hair and blue eyes.

Back to top Go down
Lavi

Lavi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Friends   Supernatural Friends EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 2:49 am

Hi guys. Sorry for being late with....almost 4 months *sweat drops and chuckles nervously* adding the next chapter.

I hope there are still people who read this ^^ Have fun!

Chapter 5:Child Memories

Lavi’s House

He wakes up, took a shower, brush his teeth, dressed up and cook breakfast. Today’s breakfast for Lavi – Fried eggs, 4-5 slices of bread, white cheese and for drink – green tea.
And a paper on his right hand and a warm smile on his face.
Lavi ate his breakfast and then cleaned the table and washes the dishes.
After that, Lavi lay down on his bed, watching the ceiling and thinking about random stuff…and about his brother.

(Brother…) He turns his head to his right and saw a picture of his brother.

They were absolutely twins, even though one of them is a bit taller than the other. Lavi was all alone in the house. The only family he has is his brother and he’s missing. Information about their parents is unknown, Lavi can’t remember them.

Lavi is just staring at the picture and at every minute passes by, he's getting sadder than he was before. The only child memories he has are with his brother.

*Flashback
He remembers how they were playing tag together, drawing pictures together, playing soccer together, sleeping in a same bed when someone is afraid to stay all alone in a dark & quiet room. He missed them every single memory with Ravi.
Everything was so great when his brother was around, but one day he notices that Ravi wasn’t home. Lavi found a letter from his brother’s bedroom:

Lavi, I’ll be gone for 4-5 years. It’s a business thing. Be careful & don’t invite strangers in the house.
Sincerely Ravi

After Lavi has read the letter, he was shocked, kneeled down, couldn’t say word, he’s been quiet from an hour and after he couldn’t control himself anymore, he cried.
His brother left him for 4-5 years, because of a Who-Knows-How-Important business.
He also remembers the things he done after he has read the letter: Even though he was still crying, he gets up and starts throwing everything from his sight.
The furniture’ were ripped, torn and stabbed with knife.
Every glass was broken to pieces, but did this helps his brother return back home? No, it didn't.
After of hours crying and crashing everything in the house from anger, he was trying to calm down. The real deal was that he left his brother all alone, because of a stupid business.
Days after the big catastrophe, Lavi pull himself together and started a new life.

Lavi was so mad to him that he could almost kill him.
Is Ravi’s real interest is that “business of his” or his brother? Lavi will find out.

*End of Flashback*

Lavi still remembers that *uncontrollable Lavi* when he was shocked about the news.

(You will pay for what you done, Brother.)

Matt’s house

Alarm clock rings at 7:30 am. SO loud. Matt is trying to turn it off, but he can’t find the alarm clock. How come? Simple, the room is a pure junkyard. His room is so messed up, not even a roach would survive there. After of 10 minutes of searching, he finally found it. Matt has click the “Turn Off” button and alarm has stopped. He’s relief and decided to go back to sleep. After of 20 minutes trying,he decided to get up, took a shower ,brush his teeth, dressed up and cook breakfast.
Today’s breakfast for Matt – Slice of pepperoni pizza covered with lots of cheese, small pieces of salami on cheese, ketchup and mayonnaise for good taste and a glass of cold coca-cola.
And a new car magazine on his hand with a smirk on his face.
Matt ate his breakfast, clean his table, but didn’t wash the dishes.
After he ate his breakfast, he didn’t know what to do.

He lay down on the bed and watching the ceiling.
And…nothing.
Matt wasn’t so much in remembering.
Aside from that, Matt can’t even remember what kind of adventures he had when he was little.
He can’t remember his favorite playground, favorite game or his first friend (if he had one).
It’s really rare people with a situation like this.
Actually this is not a disease or contagious.
This is just an ordinary thing for everyone.
Usually, Matt is fun, cool, funny, smart and friendly, but he can remember only the most enjoyable and most trustful people he ever met.

Name one: Lavi

Even though they know each other from almost 3 days, they’re becoming close friends.
Speaking of “3 days”, his parents were supposed to be at home from their anniversary.
The watch shows 3:30 pm.

(I hope they’ll be back home anytime soon.)

Matt decided to go to the park to take some fresh air and he hoped that he could feel much better than he is right now.

After of 10 minutes walking and he saw someone sitting on a bench.

-Hello, Lavi. Weren’t you at your place?- Matt greets him.

-I was, but needed fresh air to get rid of some bad memories.- Lavi replied and there was no smile on his face.

(Wow, talk about telepathy.) – Matt said on his mind.

-It’s about your brother, isn’t it?

Lavi nodded, but by the look on his face, he is so depressed, wasn’t even in the mood of talking.

-At least you can remember what kind of adventures you had when you were little. I can’t even remember my childhood friend, IF I had any. – Matt said with a sad smile on his face.

-To be honest, I also don’t remember my first childhood friend, if I had any. – Lavi replied.

-What about you? Are you trying to get rid of some bad memories too? – Lavi asks.

-No, actually I’m worried about my parents.

-Hmm?

-It passed 3 days and they still haven’t return. – Matt said.

-Oh, that’s it? Hahaha…Don’t worry a bit. Just because they said they’ll be back in 3 days, doesn’t mean they’ll be back at an exact time. It’s their anniversary, they can come when they feel like it. – Lavi replied with a smile.

-How do you know? Did you have times like this before? – Matt asks boringly.

-Of course not, but I do read a lot. – Lavi replied with a smile.

-uhhh, whatever.

After of 10 minutes chit-chat about random stuff and arguing about pointless topics, when the clock strikes 5:30 pm, Matt has decided to go home.

-Gotta go,Lavi. Take care. – Matt said friendly.

-You too, Matt. – Lavi waved his hand.

After Matt left, Lavi stays a bit longer and thinking about his brother. He hates him, because he abandoned him, because of some “business” and in a same time he loves him, because he is the only family he has.

Matt has arrived home and he didn’t notice some male and female pair of shoes, he also didn’t notice his room is clean and he also didn’t notice that he has gift boxes in his room.

-Matt, is that you? – Matt heard some female voice coming from the living room.

-Mom? Dad?

Matt was shocked and happy that his parents has returned from their anniversary.
Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Friends   Supernatural Friends EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 5:45 am

ooo so colorful
Back to top Go down
Lavi

Lavi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Friends   Supernatural Friends EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 7:57 am

Chapter 6:The Plan

7:00 am…

Matt is not such a “morning” person, but things will change thanks to a red-haired boy.
Lavi is watching peacefully Matt when he’s sleeping.

-He is so adorable with that sleepy face,too bad I have to ruin this moment. – Lavi smirk.

Lavi brings some bucket of cold water and prepare to pour it on Matt's head.

-1 for my habit…2 for fun…3 to get ready.. and 4 for to GO! – Lavi has poured all the water from the bucket on Matt’s face.

-AAhh – Matt woke up surprisingly and starts shaking. – What the hell think you’re doing? – Matt commands angrily and wet.

-Good morning to you too – Lavi replied.

-Leave the morning alone and tell me what were you thinking, you dope? – Matt asks.

-I thought it would be nice job to wake you up. – Lavi reply with a smile.

-That’s not an excuse for spilling a bucket of cold water on me. Couldn’t you just use the power of 1 alarm clock and wake me up?

-I did, especially 5 alarm clocks, but your deep sleep was so powerful, but I just find out his weakness.– Lavi was enjoying this argument.

Matt is sulking and he knows that the argument will go on pretty long.

-Whatever.

-Now come on, we have a lot of work to do.

-What work?

-Don’t you remember? We have that “Monster Hunt* plan?

-Oh yeah, now I remember. But can’t we do it tomorrow? I’m not in the mood for getting up.

-You will get up or I will pour bucket of HOT water.

Matt was stunned about it.

-Whoa, look at time, time to get up. – Matt decided to get up quickly as possible.

-That’s the spirit.- Lavi reply with a cheerful smile and then he make one really creepy face – You have 5 minutes or I will bring bucket of hot water and nobody wants that.

Matt was totally scared and he don’t want to imagine how hot the water could be.

Without wasting anymore time, dressed up and making his bed.

5 minutes later…

Lavi opens the door - TIME’S UP! – Lavi yelled.

-There, I’m up and now I like to eat breakfast. – Matt decided to go cook breakfast. - If you didn’t ate anything, I can cook some for you too.

-I already ate, but I won’t refuse the gesture – Lavi replied and accept his gesture.

20 minutes later…

-Mmm macaroni and cheese, one of my favorites. – Lavi was enjoying the smell of macaroni and cheese and starts eating.

After they ate their meal and chit-chat about random stuff, they decided to talk about the plan.

-Ok , we ate breakfast and now we can go with the plan of yours. From where should we start? – Mask asks while crossing his arms on his chest.

-1st we need paper, scissors, glue, crayons and a very good artist.

-We got everything beside the artist. Where could we find one of those?

-You looking at it. – Lavi reply and pointing to himself.

-You can draw?

-Everybody can, it only depends are they enjoying it.

With that, Lavi and Matt make posters. Measuring the size of an ordinary blank paper from another poster, cutting others papers to pieces in different shapes and gluing the pieces to the blank paper.

-You do the paper work and I’ll be working on the drawing. – Lavi commanded Matt.

Matt wasn’t amused about the idea, but the plan better works.
When Matt is doing his job with the papers, Lavi is sitting next to him and watching Matt’s work.
Matt is kinda distracted, but he didn’t pay him any attention.

10 minutes later…

Matt is finally done with the paper figures, cutting and with gluing.

-Phew, who would have thought that this job is easy.-Matt was exhausted.

-Nice paperwork. Now it's time for drawing. – Lavi reply with crayons on his hands cheerfully.

Lavi was one talented artist, it took him only 30 minutes and he’s done.

Supernatural Friends B2pi

-Wow, I gotta admit, that’s some poster we made. –Matt said smilingly.

-Agree, I’m not pro, but I do what I can. – Lavi complimented himself.

-Ok what now?- Matt asks.

-Simple, we just have to make 100 copies of this bad boy and then we will post them in every wall we see on our sight. – Lavi explained.

They went to a copy center and copied the poster.

Their hands were full with copied posters and when they exited from the copy center, they split up and decided to post them everywhere around the street.

On every wall,window,fence,door,street lamp.

After they’re done with their posting job,the only thing left to do for them is…waiting.

-I asked you before and I’m gonna ask again..are you sure this will work? – Matt worries that the plan might go down to drain.

-Don’t worry, it will work. – Lavi smiled.

Few minutes later…at the park

Guy #1 & Guy #2 noticed a poster on a bench and they decided to take a look of it.

-Hmm,are you thinking what I’m thinking,buddy? – Guy #1 smirk.

-You damn right I do. – Guy #2 smirk back.

Guy #1 & #2 called the number they saw on the poster and waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Lavi

Lavi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Friends   Supernatural Friends EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 9:54 pm

Chapter 7:Before The Meeting

At Matt’s House

Lavi was reading a book and Matt was playing video games.
Few seconds later, Matt’s home phone was ringing.
Both of them stopped with what they were doing and thinking which of them should answer.

-I’ll get it, Matt. – Lavi said.

Matt nodded.

Lavi responses to the phone.
-Hello?
-Um, hello…I have found this Monster Hunt poster and this phone number was there for contacting.-Guy #1 said.
-Oh yes, we are the one who post them. Are you interested?
-Yes, we are interested. But do we don’t have any money, is there a way we can deal with this? – Guy #1 asks.
-Of course there is. The registration is free.
-That’s really nice of you. Is it allowed to bring a partner? – Guy #1 asks Lavi (they don’t know each other yet) and looks at Guy #2.
-Sure, you can bring your partner.
-Thank you very much. So…when or how we can meet in person? – Guy #1 keep asking questions.
-Tomorrow, 12:00 am , San Marino street. Do you know it?
-Of course, we know it. But how can we recognize you? –Guy #1 is hoped that this will be the last question.
-Well…you will recognize us: Red-haired boy with an eye patch and…short boy who is easy-tempered, but with friendly attitude. – Lavi said with a cute smile on his face.
A little does he know that Matt has heard how did he described him and he was pissed off and yelling to him on his head (WHO THE HELL YOU CALLING SHORT?!?!?!)
-Thank you. Have a nice day.
-You too, sir.

Lavi hang up and before he enters at Matt’s room, he was punched on the head by Matt.

-OWW, what was that for? – Lavi was yelling angrily.
-You deserve it. Maybe next time you will choose your words carefully. – Matt reply with an Pretends-like-nothing-happened attitude.
-Hehehe, Matt is sensitive about his size~! – Lavi was chirping.
Matt throws a chair towards Lavi and it almost hit him. It's a good thing that Lavi was a gymnastic man. He dodged the flying chair that was coming at him, but he failed to dodge the flying table.

-Like I said, choose your words carefully.-Matt warned him.

-Jeez, you don’t have to be that mad. – Lavi was whining and rubs his head to ease the pain.

Few minutes later…in the park

After Guy #1 hang up, he explained to Guy #2 where and when they will meet them.

-Tomorrow at 12:00 am in San Marino street. I asked them how we can recognize them and he said “Red-haired boy with an eye patch and short boy who is easy-tempered, but with friendly attitude.”

-So…what now? We have to go to the address and set up traps?

-We can’t right now, there are a lot of people who are passing by from there. Here’s what we will do: Tomorrow we’ll wake up 2 hours early, go to the address and set up traps. – Guy #1 explained the plan.

-All right, but can we go easy on them? – Guy #2 asks.

-What kind of traps are “go easy”? – Guy #1 reply.

Both of them thinking about a plan and finally, Guy #2 have an idea.

-Actually, I have an idea that no one will get hurt.

At Matt’s House

After they both (Lavi & Matt) stopped arguing about meaningless stuff, they’re back to the plan.

-Ok let’s see… we have posted all the posters we had, waiting someone to sign up and we have 2 contestants, I gave them the address and tomorrow we’ll meet them in person. – Lavi has counted the tasks.

-Now we have to be more careful. One wrong move and we can be in big trouble. – Matt said with a serious attitude.

-True, do you know what to do when they’re arrived?

-Hmmm…I got nothing. – Matt replied.

-Well then, here’s what we do: We will go to the address and we will set up some traps. Not brutally of course, but we need some good trap that they can’t escape. – Lavi explained the plan and just about asking Matt about his opinion, he noticed that Matt has fallen asleep.

(Sleeping in a time like this?) – Lavi said in his mind.

Lavi was annoyed with this, but he let Matt be in his own little dreamland. Lavi lifted Matt up bridal style and gently puts him down on the bed and covers his body with a blanket.

9:50 pm…

By the time Matt was sleeping, Lavi decided to go to the address (San Marino street) and set up some trap, alone.

1 Hour later…in San Marino street (10:50 pm)

-Phew, there, all set! – Lavi said with smile on his face.

He was so tired, he can barely go back home. His eyes were starting to close.

-I better go home before I pass out.

10 minutes later… 11:00 pm

Lavi is finally home. Its a miracle that he didn’t pass out from all this hard work. He took a shower, brushing his teeth, cooking dinner, wearing his pajamas and *poof* lay down on his comfy bed.

The next morning…7:30 am at Matt’s house

Matt has woke up and he noticed that he had fell asleep and found himself on his own bed.

(Oh man, I must have fell asleep when Lavi was explaining the plan.)

7:35 am at Lavi’s house

Lavi was feeling kinda lazy to get up, but he knew that he has no choice. Took a shower, dressed up, brushing his teeth and cooking breakfast.

When the clock strikes 12:00 am, they know that there is gonna be something wrong.

Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Friends   Supernatural Friends EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 4:04 am

cool story bro xD
Back to top Go down
Lavi

Lavi

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Friends   Supernatural Friends EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 3:38 am

Chapter 8: The Meeting

At Lavi’s house (10:30 am)

Lavi’s cell phone was ringing.

-Hello?
-Good morning, Lavi, are you awake? – Sounds like Matt’s voice.
-No, I’m sleeptalking. – Lavi made a joke.
-Good to know. Anyway, I was gonna ask you when are we leaving?
-I’ll call you in 20 minutes and then we can go.
-Got it. And sorry for fallen asleep when you were explaining the plan.
-That’s ok, you had a cute sleeping face and I just couldn't wake you up. – Lavi was playing with him.
He doesn’t know, but Matt was blushed from what Lavi said.
-SHUT UP – Matt yelled.
Lavi hang up and can’t stop laughing about Matt’s reaction.

In the park…10:35 am

-Hey,are you ready? – Guy #1 asks.

-Yeah, I’m ready. – Guy #2replied.

-So what is that plan of yours that you had?

-This. – Guy #2 has showed the item that he was holding.

-That’s it? This is your plan? – Guy #1 was confused.

-Don’t worry, I’ll go easy on them. One shot and that’s it. – Guy #2 said.

10:51 am

-C’mon Matt, shake a leg. – Lavi yelled.

-I’m coming, keep your pants on. – Matt reply.

Matt has showed up, locked the door behind and ready to go.

-Seriously,man, how long it takes you to be ready? I said that I’ll call you in 20 minutes,not in 21 minutes. – Lavi whined.
-Oh,stop being such a timer. No one is perfect, even you. – Matt said like it wasn’t nothing personal.
-Oh yeah? Name one.
-You’re inpatient. – Matt said.
-That’s not true, I’m not inpatient, I’m hyper.
-See? Inpatient.

Lavi was defeated by this argument, but he’s not complaining.

-Tch, whatever.

11:57 am…

Lavi and Matt has finally arrived in San Marino street.
And by the looks of it, they are the first who arrived before those “contestants”.

-What about the traps? – Matt wonders.
-Don’t worry, they all set.
-You set them up when I was sleeping, didn’t you?
-Yup. – Lavi answered optimistically.

12:00 am…in San Marino Street

The clock shows 12:00 am and both of them are ready to meet the “contestants”.
After of few minutes waiting, Guy #1 & Guy #2 were approaching to the area.

-Look over there, aren't those two that we were spying on them 2 days ago? – Guy #2 asks.
Guy #1 checking on his list: “Red-haired boy with an eye patch and short boy who is easy-tempered, but with friendly attitude.” then he paid attention again to those two guys.
-Well, since we notice a person with red hair with an eye patch and the list describes it, I guess there is no mistake. It’s them. – Guy #1 said.
While Lavi is looking around, he saw two guys with a poster. He is thinking that those are the “contestants” and warn Matt.

-Matt, look over here. I think its them. – Lavi said.

Matt has turned around and try to locate the “contestants” where Lavi has saw them. Seconds later Matt saw them.

-You’re right, I can see the poster we made. What are we gonna do? – Matt asks.
-Only one thing, we are going to introduce ourselves and then after of little chit-chat, I’m going to test them. – Lavi calmly explained the plan.

Matt nodded.

Matt & Lavi went to meet the “contestants”.
Guy #1 & Guy #2 saw them and they also notice that they’re approaching.

-They are coming. Are you ready? – Guy #1 asks.
-Not really, but if you’re ready, than so am I. – Guy #2 said a bit nervously.

The four of them are making an eye contact. Lavi was gazing at Guy #2 (this guy is nervous?), Matt is gazing at Guy #1 (This guy is calm), Guy #1 gazing at Lavi (I wonder what happened to his right eye) and lastly Guy #2 gazing at Matt (In the letter it says that he’s short,but he is in the same size as me).

Everyone was gazed by different person. There was awkward quietness. Lavi decided to go first or else no one will dare to speak first.

-Ahem…hello, I’m Lavi, nice to meet you two.

-I’m Matt, glad to meet you.

After Matt & Lavi introduced themselves, they shake hands with the “contestants”. Guy #1 decided to introduce himself first.

-Um, hello, nice to meet you as well. My name is David. – David said smilingly.
-Cool name. – Lavi complimented him.
Guy #2 was nervous, but that won’t stop him to introduce himself.
-H-hi, my name is Tony. Pleased to meet you.
-Pleased to meet you too,Tony. – Matt greeted him.
-I see you have found our “Monster Hunt” poster and decided to join us,correct? –Lavi smiled.
-Yes, correct.– David reply.
-Well, that’s great, but what can you do?

David and Tony smirked at each other and looked back to Matt & Lavi again.

David revealed from his back a two-handed blade and the his shape was damn amazing.
Spoiler:
Matt & Lavi were surprised and impressed.

-..Oh..Shit….- Matt’s eyes were wide.
-Nice toy – Lavi complimented David about his blade.

Tony raised his hand up and somehow with a bright shining, a double-sided scythe kind of weapon has been revealed.
Spoiler:

-….Lavi….I think things are getting out of control. – Matt still was with eyes wide and doesn’t know was the plan good or bad idea anymore.
-…This is getting more interesting than I thought it would be.- Smiles brightly.
-You two are “sign” users, right? - David wonders.
-well yes,but Matt's ability aren't revealed yet. I have hand-to-hand fighting skills, swordsmanship.

David and Tony were bit confused.
David was resting his sword on the ground by stabbing it on the rough concrete and his hands were resting by its handle.

-Don't you two have any weapons?
-I never touched any sort of weapons, especially those kind of weapons like you two holding. - Matt answered a bit nervous,since he saw those really dangerous and frightening tools.

Tony made a move to make his weapon disappear from sight and looked at Lavi:
-What about you,Lavi? Do you have any these sort of weapons?
-Not really, I don't think I'm on that level yet.

They were kept on talking and talking for a long time now. They didn't even have a feeling that they've been watched. Someone or something was spying on them from a tree,which is few meters away from those four.

TO BE CONTINUED....

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Friends   Supernatural Friends Empty

Back to top Go down

Supernatural Friends
Page 1 of 1