Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCardfight Vanguard vs Yu-gi-oh Zexal I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cardfight Vanguard vs Yu-gi-oh Zexal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkshadow24

Darkshadow24

Cardfight Vanguard vs Yu-gi-oh Zexal Empty
PostSubject: Cardfight Vanguard vs Yu-gi-oh Zexal   Cardfight Vanguard vs Yu-gi-oh Zexal EmptySat May 21, 2011 9:24 am

I was watching both Yu-gi-oh Zexal and Cardfight vanguard and I wanted to do a comparison on DMG Forum. They are both interesting shows but I felt that Zexal had the differ.
From watching Zexal It's like I don't have any interest in the show, I can understand the whole get better at dueling thing but it's not really that interesting for me. But from watching Cardfight Vanguard I atucally have becomed more into the show. Cardfight Vanguard atucally is more realistic than Zexal because you see the main characters opening a booster pack and losing regularly and also I like the way it's gone from showing you the contents of Vanguard and then going onto the Team tournaments which I love. Another bit to add is that the show has put a variety of age into the show it has a 17-18 year olds being shown as experienced players and you have a 13-14 year olds being shown as players who look to improve their skills. The game also has another great thing which I like is that you have ZERO Traps and Spells So you don't really have opponents trying to kill you with Overpowered traps and spells and blocking each and every move you make.

Genuinely, I would say that Yu-gi-oh is better than Cardfight vanguard but not Zexal (No Offense) Cardfight Vanguard seems more interesting to watch because of it's realism but I guess it doesn't have to be about that it's all about everyone being entertained by what's going on in the show.

If I said anything stupid just tell me .

Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

Cardfight Vanguard vs Yu-gi-oh Zexal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cardfight Vanguard vs Yu-gi-oh Zexal   Cardfight Vanguard vs Yu-gi-oh Zexal EmptySat May 21, 2011 1:07 pm

The anime is better then zexal, true. However, the yugioh card game is way better in my opinion.

As far as I see this game depends ONLY on luck, on the right draw for the summon or the attack support when you attack. Yugioh needs luck too, but in yugioh you can do a lot more, you can use many different strategies, then just summon a monster and hope to draw a trigger. The spell and trap cards allow you to defend yourself more and even to counter your opponent, not to hope for a miracle draw...
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com

Cardfight Vanguard vs Yu-gi-oh Zexal
Page 1 of 1