Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeColosal Fighter Armory arm I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Colosal Fighter Armory arm

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

Colosal Fighter Armory arm Empty
PostSubject: Colosal Fighter Armory arm   Colosal Fighter Armory arm EmptySat May 07, 2011 7:01 pm

This question goes directly to Johnboi Razz Johneh ! today I dueled a guy in the noobs room wich means advanced room and I was about to do the colosal armory armory arm combo and the guy told me that in OCG that combo dont works -.-

Is it rue ?
Back to top Go down
Atlus

Atlus

PostSubject: Re: Colosal Fighter Armory arm   Colosal Fighter Armory arm EmptySat May 07, 2011 8:04 pm

it works in TCG only.
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: Colosal Fighter Armory arm   Colosal Fighter Armory arm EmptySun May 08, 2011 2:43 am

good that we play TCG xD
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Colosal Fighter Armory arm   Colosal Fighter Armory arm EmptySun May 08, 2011 2:50 am

True, if we use OCG vongy woulda lost in DA war earlier lawl.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Colosal Fighter Armory arm   Colosal Fighter Armory arm EmptySun May 08, 2011 3:39 am

Damn that sucks !
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: Colosal Fighter Armory arm   Colosal Fighter Armory arm EmptySun May 08, 2011 4:21 am

Shadow wrote:
True, if we use OCG vongy woulda lost in DA war earlier lawl.

nah, I would have found another way to pwn Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

PostSubject: Re: Colosal Fighter Armory arm   Colosal Fighter Armory arm EmptySun May 08, 2011 9:30 am

everyone answered already but yea its true haha

the TCG and the OCG have different thoughts on where and when Armory Arm looks at the attack of the monster is destroyed. and depending on where and when the attack is looked at determines if the combo works or not.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Colosal Fighter Armory arm   Colosal Fighter Armory arm EmptySun May 08, 2011 9:57 am

Ok guess its time to lock this. Fuck OCG XD they screwed fish otk Razz

LOKCED
Back to top Go down
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

PostSubject: Re: Colosal Fighter Armory arm   Colosal Fighter Armory arm EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 9:40 pm

Armory Arm is getting reprinted in the future with the new Problem-Solving Text that Konami is going to use on cards from now on. with the new text something has changed. (look at the last sentence)

Once per turn, you can either: Target 1 monster on the field; equip this card to that target, OR: Unequip this card and Special Summon it in face-up Attack Position. While equipped by this effect, that target gains 1000 ATK. When that target destroys a monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard: Inflict damage to your opponent equal to the ATK of the destroyed monster in the Graveyard.

with that last sentence being added to the effect, it means that both the OCG and the TCG are using the same ruling for the Colossal Armory Arm OTK: It doesn't work

unless there is another Colossal Fighter in either grave the OTK will no longer work with just 1 Armory Arm and 1 Colossal.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Colosal Fighter Armory arm   Colosal Fighter Armory arm EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 1:23 am

Yeah I heard about it yesterday, that sucks Sad
Any news about the other Eratas ?
Back to top Go down
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

PostSubject: Re: Colosal Fighter Armory arm   Colosal Fighter Armory arm EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 4:58 am

the only other one i heard about so far is Fusion Gate getting reprinted in Turbo Pack 6 as a common but that's it haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Colosal Fighter Armory arm   Colosal Fighter Armory arm Empty

Back to top Go down

Colosal Fighter Armory arm
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Duelist's Den :: Yu-Gi-Oh! Forums :: Rulings Questions-
Jump to: