Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWhat Video Games ( Console / PC / Handheld ) do you play or like to play? I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Video Games ( Console / PC / Handheld ) do you play or like to play?

Go down 
+5
TheRuler
j0hnb0i
nica89
SabreW
DiStar
9 posters
AuthorMessage
DiStar

DiStar

What Video Games ( Console / PC / Handheld ) do you play or like to play? Empty
PostSubject: What Video Games ( Console / PC / Handheld ) do you play or like to play?   What Video Games ( Console / PC / Handheld ) do you play or like to play? EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 5:05 am

Long title but sums it up more less.

I actually had the thought to make this topic as I actually have a computer in the process of being shipped as we speak I Spent 1.3k on ( Cringes saying that..) to Pc game on. So...That made me wonder; What kind of games do the people in the academy play when their not messing around with Yu-Gi-Oh or school work?

To Share Myself.

I mostly play PC games now as I stopped playing console Games some time back. Had no issue with consoles..but simply wanted to make the transition to PC more less.

I'm personally Into RPG type games or Adventure..as there is generally more content and substance in the game compared to a fighting or racing game..which general run's it's course of excitement after a few days.

When I used to have consoles...I played the old Final Fantasy Games, Breath of Fire, Chrono Trigger//Cross, Then Numerous other games.

Now on Pc im going to look to dive into some other types of games and probably genre's. I've Tried out the Bioshock series ( First game is amazing ), Beat both Dragon Age Games, Both Dead Space Games, Resident Evil 5 on Pc, then a few others. I'm looking at a few games now to play but i'll see what I end up playing afterall and how much money I realistically have to throw around Razz

Just to throw it out there as well; Once I do get my new computer; If anyone is interested in me making a video of any of these games, I can do that. A 2nd playthru on max or near max graphics never hurts, Haha
Back to top Go down
SabreW

SabreW

PostSubject: Re: What Video Games ( Console / PC / Handheld ) do you play or like to play?   What Video Games ( Console / PC / Handheld ) do you play or like to play? EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 8:51 am

I'm trying to be a video game designer, so I figure playing a lot of different games lets me see different styles to which I will eventually find a styles that works for me. Though I kinda favor the RPG games myself with a splash of Fighting games. That said:

Handheld:
Dragon Quest VI
Pokemon Series (Just about every game made sans Black/White (yet))

PC:
Team Fortress 2 (Only game I have atm)

PS2:
Disgaea 1 & 2
Dragon Quest VIII
La Pucelle: Tactics
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 & 4 (LOVE 'em!)
Tales of the Abyss
Wild Arms 3, 4, & 5
Xenosaga II (Though it doesn't work atm)

Wii:
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games
Monster Hunter Tri

XBOX 360:
Blue Dragon
Marvel vs. Capcom 3
Super Street Fighter 4
Tales of Vesperia
Back to top Go down
nica89

nica89

PostSubject: Re: What Video Games ( Console / PC / Handheld ) do you play or like to play?   What Video Games ( Console / PC / Handheld ) do you play or like to play? EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 7:58 pm

PS3 , XBOX, DS, WII Smile ADD ME IF YOU WANT
Back to top Go down
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

PostSubject: Re: What Video Games ( Console / PC / Handheld ) do you play or like to play?   What Video Games ( Console / PC / Handheld ) do you play or like to play? EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 8:11 pm

i usually play on the xbox haha

i'm more of a first person shooter so the call of duty games and other shooter games (mostly because those are the only games i have haha). but recently i've been playing Marvel vs Capcom 3 and i'm starting to become more competitive haha. another game i've played for a while now is Dance Dance Revolution but i don't know if you can really count that one =b

i think that's it. if i remember anymore i'll just edit this post =b

EDIT: ruler reminded me that i started playing minecraft a couple days ago. really fun game haha

Last edited by j0hnb0i on Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

PostSubject: Re: What Video Games ( Console / PC / Handheld ) do you play or like to play?   What Video Games ( Console / PC / Handheld ) do you play or like to play? EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 8:31 pm

I play minecraft on my PC Smile
Back to top Go down
DiStar

DiStar

PostSubject: Re: What Video Games ( Console / PC / Handheld ) do you play or like to play?   What Video Games ( Console / PC / Handheld ) do you play or like to play? EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 9:54 pm

Some interesting games there.

Disgaea I beat, very fun and funny game with all the quirky dialoge. Love Etna too,xD

Shin Megami Tensei is also a great game; played the Persona Series some and also the Digital Devil Series a tad; not sure which i liked more though.

Pokemon White I played recently and I gotta say..their taking some nice leaps in adding depth to a handheld game. Way too many pokemon now tho..makes your head hurt, 0.o

I never got into the COD series..but I do got Crysis on my com and Far Cry 2. Also a fan of the old Doom Series ( Beat all games in the series ).
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: What Video Games ( Console / PC / Handheld ) do you play or like to play?   What Video Games ( Console / PC / Handheld ) do you play or like to play? EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 1:24 am

Shin Megami Tensei is Epic ! Digital Devil Saga is a pretty good dame but if you really want to see a Real Shin Megami tensei, You have to play Nocturne !!!! Its the best RPG I ever made !

OIther than That...... MEGA MAN FTW !!!!!!!!!! I had my ast mega man at 4 years old ( Mega man 2 ) then I did all the mega mans in the world XD even the ones on Game boy !

@ Saber : You did Disgaea too :O The best Tactical RPG Ever. I wana buy a PS3 just to do the 3rd one Sad
Back to top Go down
DiStar

DiStar

PostSubject: Re: What Video Games ( Console / PC / Handheld ) do you play or like to play?   What Video Games ( Console / PC / Handheld ) do you play or like to play? EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 2:33 am

Nocturne was ok..plus the little cameo with Dante was cool.

Mega Man was a fun game. Beat the I think 8..the X series and also some of the handhelds. I Like Zero over Mega Man though. Also looks badass in his Black Armor Razz

Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: What Video Games ( Console / PC / Handheld ) do you play or like to play?   What Video Games ( Console / PC / Handheld ) do you play or like to play? EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 2:46 am

Youuu nooobbbb XD Zero is cooler than mega Man, but Mega Man X have a sword too so Mega Man FTW XD the only thing mega man miss actualy is a cape Sad

And yeah the Dante thing was cool in Nocturne. The Demons Slayer in a demons game... EPIC !
Back to top Go down
DiStar

DiStar

PostSubject: Re: What Video Games ( Console / PC / Handheld ) do you play or like to play?   What Video Games ( Console / PC / Handheld ) do you play or like to play? EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 5:53 am

I liked DMC..but I hated nero in 4...

Also, True about the sword thing. Felt odd in X6 with him having a sword..even if he did swing it like a girl unlike Zero.

Something I miss is the Golden Age of Old Final Fantasy Games.

I loved 7, and 8 was ok...9..so-so..then it just got retarded.

Recently Re-Watched the Final Fantasy Advent Children Movie ( Complete version with the 30+ mins of added content ), and I miss the game Sad
Back to top Go down
Snakedoc(Lord)

Snakedoc(Lord)

PostSubject: Re: What Video Games ( Console / PC / Handheld ) do you play or like to play?   What Video Games ( Console / PC / Handheld ) do you play or like to play? EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 8:27 am

ok peps
let me tell u the best games

ps2:

jak 2
jak 3
ratchet and clank 1-4
God of war 1 and 2
God Hand (awesome game )
Dmc 1 and 3 , 2 is fucking bullshit
Final fantasy 12 (just perfect)
and like gazzilion more,ill show more when i remember

Ps3:
Bayonneta
Ratchet and clank,futore tools of destruction
God of war 3
Ninja gaiden sigma 2
tekken 6
more ill update

here are some trailers

Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: What Video Games ( Console / PC / Handheld ) do you play or like to play?   What Video Games ( Console / PC / Handheld ) do you play or like to play? EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 9:57 am

I'm still in PS2 mode, but the games I like are:

PS2:
Kingdom Hearts 1&2
Tekken 4
NBA Street Vol. 2(Basketball fanatic)
Burnout: Revenge

PS3(I don't own one so I play at my firend's house):
God of War 3(KILLER GAME ON ANY CONSOLE!!!)
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Call of Duty 3
Resistance
Army of 2

NOTE: I've beaten all of the games I've posted Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DiStar

DiStar

PostSubject: Re: What Video Games ( Console / PC / Handheld ) do you play or like to play?   What Video Games ( Console / PC / Handheld ) do you play or like to play? EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 10:12 am

I was stuck on PS2 for some time myself when I still did consoles. Was alot of great games for it really,lmao.. Kingdom hearts was also a ok game with all the cameo's in it from different games. Plus there was just sooo much to choose from on PS2 that it's Hard to let it go, Haha

Oddly enough I wasn't a Xbox fan when I had one. Loved playing Fable on it..then a few other games..but just wasn't that into the system really. I've also played 360 at a friends house..and its about the same really..just better graphics. He has the kinect though and I will admit that's a pretty neat thing, but not enough where I would actually get a 360,lols..

Back to top Go down
Snakedoc(Lord)

Snakedoc(Lord)

PostSubject: Re: What Video Games ( Console / PC / Handheld ) do you play or like to play?   What Video Games ( Console / PC / Handheld ) do you play or like to play? EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 12:36 am

Trust me when i say ps3 is the best console
Back to top Go down
Quincy99

Quincy99

PostSubject: Re: What Video Games ( Console / PC / Handheld ) do you play or like to play?   What Video Games ( Console / PC / Handheld ) do you play or like to play? EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 12:54 am

Very late but I played pretty much all consoles

Luckily i have emulators for all retro cosoles so I'm able to play games like streets of rage, maximum carnage and The original X-men 2 for the sega (best x-men game evar!)

Ps1:
Coolboarders
Crash bandicoot
Classics like twisted metal, vigilante 8
Legend of Dragoon
A lot of other rps

ps2:
All Final fantasy games from mystic quest to 12
the bouncer
Black- The best gun game
Just soo many games to think of

I didnt play original xbox but 360 has become my fav system.
Mass effect is quite possibly the best game ever. Awesome plot, good combat and the decisions carry over to each new game.
All First person shooters ( Maybe a DGA Black ops event in the near future
afro )
RESIDENT Effing EVIL! AWesome game Franchise!

I love Ps3, but when they first came out with a 600 sytem, I died a lttle on the inside...Now I play metal gear and god of war...Like a boss!
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: What Video Games ( Console / PC / Handheld ) do you play or like to play?   What Video Games ( Console / PC / Handheld ) do you play or like to play? EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 2:32 am

What are you talking about noobs XD
Best console is Super NEs

Megaman X Series !!!
Zelda a Link to the Past :O EPIC !!! Best Zelda Ever
Super Mario 3
the first Shin Megami Tensei :O
Super donkey Kong :O
Mario Kart :O
The best Final Fantasies :O !!!

SNES FTW !!!!
Back to top Go down
DiStar

DiStar

PostSubject: Re: What Video Games ( Console / PC / Handheld ) do you play or like to play?   What Video Games ( Console / PC / Handheld ) do you play or like to play? EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 5:25 am

Lmao...Ocarina of Time on 64 was better but I would rank Link to the past as a close 2nd
Back to top Go down
Snakedoc(Lord)

Snakedoc(Lord)

PostSubject: Re: What Video Games ( Console / PC / Handheld ) do you play or like to play?   What Video Games ( Console / PC / Handheld ) do you play or like to play? EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 6:04 am

wow totaly forgot about this...

ps2:
resident evil 4 ( possibly the best resident evil game)
dino crisis 1
Shadow of the Colossus (if u didnt played it,then play its gonna leave u breathless)
Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy VII
legacy of kain:defieance
Soul Reaver 2
legacy of kain 1 and 2 (blood omen)

i played way to much ps2 games at least over 2000

but the worst ps2 game is katamari (hahahahaha)
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: What Video Games ( Console / PC / Handheld ) do you play or like to play?   What Video Games ( Console / PC / Handheld ) do you play or like to play? EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 9:25 am

Man SNES is a KILLER system, I have the emulator on my PC AND PSP Very Happy (beat super mario world 2 about 10 times. XD)
Back to top Go down
DiStar

DiStar

PostSubject: Re: What Video Games ( Console / PC / Handheld ) do you play or like to play?   What Video Games ( Console / PC / Handheld ) do you play or like to play? EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 9:51 pm

I love the access to a emulator on your computer to play old games.

I've used SNES to play Chrono Trigger, Zelda, Secret of Evermore, then a few more games.

Used the N64 emulator to play old school golden eye, Zelda Ocarina//Majora's, A few racing games..and something else.

Used a PSX Emulator to play old school final fantasy games ( 7,8, and 9 ), then a couple other games.

Then Ds emulator to keep up with Yugioh WC games and Played some pokemon white recently.

Then of course I have my literal PC where I play modern games, but that isn't interesting, is it? Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Video Games ( Console / PC / Handheld ) do you play or like to play?   What Video Games ( Console / PC / Handheld ) do you play or like to play? Empty

Back to top Go down

What Video Games ( Console / PC / Handheld ) do you play or like to play?
Page 1 of 1