Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFalcon - Tiger Deck Profile I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Falcon - Tiger Deck Profile

Go down 
+4
Vongola-x
j0hnb0i
Harper7000
Scorpion67
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

Falcon - Tiger Deck Profile Empty
PostSubject: Falcon - Tiger Deck Profile   Falcon - Tiger Deck Profile EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 5:46 pm

Hi mates

I'm sorry to dont have writted the tech of the week number 3 last week but it wasnt becuse I forgot about you guys, It was acualy because I was Writing something bigger than a Tech of the week it is actualy a Deck Profile Featuring this monster

Falcon - Tiger Deck Profile 300px-MistValleyFalconHA02-EN-SR-1E

Well like I said this is more Deck Profile than a tech of the week but I'm sure you will like it

Well lets analysie our main monster 1st. His effect looks kinda weak at 1st sight but he is a 2000 beater wich means that he can kill your opponent in only 4 attacks by himself. Thats already pretty good for a monster but that dont makes himm a good monster already because you cant attack your opponenet unless you return a face up card you concrol to your hand. At 1st sight the monster seams to SUCK ! but lets see the techs we can do with this monster Wink

BREAKER THE MAGICAL WARIOR

I think you all know Breaker's effect. when you sumon him you get a spell counter that you can remove to destroy a spell or trap card on the field. Breaker is a monster that usualy is face up on your field wich means he is a target to falcon to return to your hand and recycle breaker's effect wich is AWSOME Wink

XING ZHEN HU

you can select 2 facedown spell or trap cards andprevent those cards from being activated. When you have falcon on the field and breaker in the hand, you wanr breaker to do his job without being obstructed y BTH or warnings Right. Well this is the card you need and besides that it is a continuous trap card wich means that when breaker is over whit his work ( destroy both facedown spell or traps ) you can bounce it to your hand with falcons effect and set it again to choose 2 new facedown spell or trap cards Wink

FIENDISH CHAIN

This card is doing greath in this format. you can monsters effects like Debris, Rykos, Monarchs, Blacrose, Hyunlei, Arcanite, GB's, DAD ........ ETC and again this is a continous trap card wich means that when you are donw with it you can bounce it to your hand with falcon, dedtroy the monster by attack and Reactivate it next turn Wink

BIG BANG SHOT

Man this card is just AWSOME. this card can be used in 2 ways, you can equip it to your own monster to give him 400 atack and piercing ability but thats not what makes this card a staple in this deck Smile the second effect of big bang shot says. '' if this card is removed from the field, remove the equiped monster '' do that rings a bell. You can equip it to your opponent monster and then attack with falcon, return big bang shot to your hand and your opponent monster is removed wich means a replay or a direct attack. you can get rid of all the big threaths with this ridiculous card XD its just anoying.

SWORDS OF REVEALING LIGHT

Do I really need to explain this. STALL THE OPPONENT FOR EVER

And here is My special Add on to the deck. I cant beleive I'm the only one to play this in this format. I Mean this monster is probably the best stun monster of the game since the sept 1st ban list and I dont see him anywhere

KING TIGER WANG-HU + BURDEN OF THE MIGHTY

Burden is a continous spell card wich means it is a target for falcon if you miss targets at some moment of the game. Berden do a lot more for you, this deck plays 2 snow man eaters wich means that snow man + burden is a VERY VERY efficient WALL !!!! dont forget you can reset our snowmans with falcon or BOM. King tiger is just All mighty in this format. he Kills debris for free, he kills sabers, he kills fronarchs Razz he kills almost everything exept blackwings and beatdown decks. your deck is already a stun beatdown and with burden your making your deck stronger than any beatdown wich means that your opponent cant beat you by monster attacks. he will have to get rid of your spell and trap cards before have any chance to attack you but thrust me, with this deck you have so much control of the field that you can prevent almost any move

Well this is a brief explanation of the deck. I wish I could explain more how the deck works but I dont have more time. I will leave you My personal
Deck List so you will probably inderstand more how the dekc works and for those that helped me Testing the Deck out, they would tell you how much this deck is anoying to play against. I will make a video next week to show you the deck and all the techs of the deck.

Falcon - Tiger Deck Profile Falcon10
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Falcon - Tiger Deck Profile   Falcon - Tiger Deck Profile EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 6:54 pm

Holy CRAP Scorp! That' some pretty awesome
combos you have going there! I especially like the Swords and Big Bang Shot combos. Once you get Falcon you're basically getting +1s every turn. Very nice, love your original ideas, +1 rep for you. I wish I could see your whole decklist though :/. It's missing 3 cards. Although I'm guessing that they are a third Wanghu, a second Warning, and Dark Simorgh (and maybe another Big Bang Shot).
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Falcon - Tiger Deck Profile   Falcon - Tiger Deck Profile EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 7:00 pm

oh shit, I didnt realised that the pic was mising cards. here is the list of the 6 missing cards

Main deck

1 King Tiger
1 Warning
1 Swords
1 fiendish chain

Side deck :

1 Dark Simorgh
1 light of intervention

Extra Deck :

1 Chimera
1 Hyunlei ( I side 2 gottoms so hyunlei is easy to sumon )

Thx for the coment Harper Smile
Back to top Go down
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

PostSubject: Re: Falcon - Tiger Deck Profile   Falcon - Tiger Deck Profile EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 7:05 pm

this deck really is annoying though. he'll summon falcon, play burden, then attack and just put burden back in his hand. then after he attacks he just plays the burden again and sets all of his protection. or he'll flip snowman eater, destroy your monster, attack with falcon, bounce snowman back to his hand, and then set snowman eater again. then when you set spell or traps he flips that xing zhen hu card during your end phase so your stuff is just stuck there. and you can't gorz or bring back your treeborn or anything -_-

this deck is too pro and really annoying haha
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Falcon - Tiger Deck Profile   Falcon - Tiger Deck Profile EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 7:09 pm

Haha

John was one of the 1st ones that helped me test this deck out so he knows very well what I can do with it Razz but I'mn not sure if the build is perfect tho, I will like to hear your opinion about it. should I play more Big bang shots or am I missing techs with falcon. I just made this deck 1 week ago so I'm pretty sure we can make it better, If you tell me that no changed needed and the deck is perfect I will be like '' DAMN I'm a GOD Razz'' but I'm not Razz

Psy blocker fail in my version btw so plz dont say his name Razz king tiger kills him Razz
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Falcon - Tiger Deck Profile   Falcon - Tiger Deck Profile EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 7:10 pm

Cool! Any deck that annoys the crap out of John is worth using in my book (Razz just kidding John Smile). I really do want to to it out though. Why Light of Intervention in the side? Just curious. What do you think about another Big Bang Shot? Unlike the other cards it kinda stinks if you don't have Falcon, but removing opponent's monsters every turn=win.

Ps: is it me or does Falcon=Riku from kingdom hearts?
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Falcon - Tiger Deck Profile   Falcon - Tiger Deck Profile EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 7:14 pm

well Harper Light of intervention is there for the same reason that dark simorgh is there wich means, LOCK THE OPPONENT

King tiger + burden + ( darksimorgh or light of intervention )= your opponent says WTF I cant sumon neither in def or in attack cuz my monsters dies so that means you win Razz

I only have 1 Duality IRL and the second one is coing like in 2 weeks so that means that the 3rd pot will probably be a giant trunade and i will play 41 cards to include the second big bang shot. Youre right, big bang shot is too good to only play one Razz
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Falcon - Tiger Deck Profile   Falcon - Tiger Deck Profile EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 7:20 pm

Ah, gotcha. 2 seems about right for Big Bang Shot. Idk if I would make it 41 though honestly. It takes away a little from the awesomeness of pot. Idk what to take out though for one...hm.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Falcon - Tiger Deck Profile   Falcon - Tiger Deck Profile EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 7:23 pm

Lol I know, almost all in the deck is needed, I dont know what to take out either Razz I will probably keep it that way for now ( with an extra big bang shot ) and see what hapens with the new banlist to see if some changes are needed Smile
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: Falcon - Tiger Deck Profile   Falcon - Tiger Deck Profile EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 6:58 am

I hate that card in the new dragunities when it attacks and returns the dragunity field spell to hand and my opp can use it again in the same turn T.T
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com
nerolwo
Teacher
Teacher
nerolwo

PostSubject: Re: Falcon - Tiger Deck Profile   Falcon - Tiger Deck Profile EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 11:29 am

dude ur deck is annoying , i tried out , and man , i hate the way it runs , is really annoying
it works fine as an antimeta
but it kinda lacks speed
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Falcon - Tiger Deck Profile   Falcon - Tiger Deck Profile EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 3:55 pm

Yeah its ture the deck kinda lack speed but if you run it well it shouldnt be a problem. In round 2 the deck is stronger with prohibition but well I tested the deck today for like 4-5 hours after the tournament and I made some big changes to the deck that makes im even more anoying.

- 1 Prison
- 1 Veiler
- 1 POD ( I just cant afford it anyways )
- 1 Xing Zhen hu ( 1 is enough )

+ Dark Simorgh ( from side to main cuz he is just fraking good )
+ 1 Fiendish Chain ( the card is just better than veiler in this deck and you can recycle them EVERYTIME )
+ 1 DD Warrior Lady (really better than the 2nd Prison )
+ 1 Big Bang Shot

I tried it against all this decks

Scrap Decree
Debris
Light Beat
Zombi Diva
GB's

And I won against them all. Scrap decree whas my worst matchup there tho cuz drecree is really anoying if you dont draw breakers. Light beat was an easy win Razz and debris....... it was almost free. Blackwings may be the hardes deck to beat with this, atl east in 1st round. This deck is also good against Six sams, Fiendish chain is FREAKING PRO !!!!
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Falcon - Tiger Deck Profile   Falcon - Tiger Deck Profile EmptyThu May 12, 2011 8:22 am

Hey I was thinking about this deck recently so I decided to update it for the new banlist. Tell me what you think
Falcon Control
       Monsters: (14)
3x Mist Valley Falcon
3x Breaker The Magical Warrior
3x Thunder King Rai-Oh
3x King Tiger Wanghu
2x Snowman Eater
       Spells: (13)
1x Monster Reborn
1x Dark Hole
1x Book Of Moon
2x Mystical Space Typhoon
3x Pot Of Duality
1x Swords Of Revealing Light
3x Burden Of The Mighty
1x Big Bang Shot
       Traps: (13)
1x Mirror Force
1x Torrential Tribute
1x Solemn Judgement
2x Solemn Warning
2x Dimensional Prison
1x Royal Oppression
1x Call Of The Haunted
2x Fiendish Chain
2x Xing Xhen Hu
       Other Possible Cards:
Effect Veiler
D.D. Warrior Lady
Des Lacooda
Genex Ally Birdman

Now for the interesting part: possible techs. I think Lacooda could be good with your Swords and many Traps to stall for you. With the Swords + Falcon and stalling forever, even if they break the combo you win in card advantage from Lacooda. Howeve idk how consistant that would be. Another one is Birdman. He is very similar to Falcon, he can bounce back the same awesome stuff like you do with Falcon, and mos importantly it's a tuner which opens the possibility of synchros. And with Snowman, you can make Dewlorian which (you guessed it) also bounces stuff back and can become frighteningly big. I wanna ge some feedback, this deck is ftw xD
Back to top Go down
Quincy99

Quincy99

PostSubject: Re: Falcon - Tiger Deck Profile   Falcon - Tiger Deck Profile EmptyThu May 12, 2011 10:06 am

I really like this deck. This deck controls the crap out of your opponent. and creativity FTW, this was the deck that made me join DGA afro

@Harper: I think a single birdman would do the trick, for those worst case scenarios
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: Falcon - Tiger Deck Profile   Falcon - Tiger Deck Profile EmptyThu May 12, 2011 2:10 pm

tried the deck for a few duels, worst thing to happen is a high def monster.... so vs GK this deck would be screwed :/
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Falcon - Tiger Deck Profile   Falcon - Tiger Deck Profile EmptyFri May 13, 2011 9:18 am

Glad to see there is still some interest for this deck Very Happy I was actualy thinking to update this the day that lybrarian officialy comes out cuz my version of the deck( the king tiger one ) as you can see, dont loose to plants Wink that was why I builded it in 1st place in the last format.

@Harpy : Lacooda is the monst important part of the deck after falcon. I updated the deck but never posted it last format cuz I just forgot XD but I was maining 3 lacoodas and 3 Fiendish Chains cuz fiendish chain lacooda and falcon loops giving you infinite pluses. dont wana fix for this yet cuz i wana play test a little before but I will probably say to drop a TKRm a Breaker and something else for the lacoodas

Veiler : Coldwave is baned, Triple fiendish chain for the win and Fuck Veiler Razz

@Vongy : Dont worry about defense position monsters Wink When I made htis deck plant was the best deck and I raped everyone with htis then Fish became the best deck here in Canada and I had big touble against that matchup cuz the game stalled forever but I found out the solution at the end

I Sided Final Attack Order andv works GREATH ! The card switch all the face up monsters to defense and the rulling about fd monsters is that when get attacked, they flip face up and final attack orders trigers to the flip of the monster and the damage calculation is made with the monster in attack and not in defense Wink

so basicly fiendish chain blocks descendant, FAO + Burden = GG
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Falcon - Tiger Deck Profile   Falcon - Tiger Deck Profile EmptyFri May 20, 2011 10:05 pm

OK I play tested a bit with this deck and this is what I think I will run in the next tengu plants lybrarian format

Falcon - Tiger Deck Profile Falcon11

I included the side but not sure if I will run a gottoms call yet. Dont take the extra deck in consideration cuz I have a hyunlei but I will only run him if I run G Calls but I realy need to play this at locals again to see what I will change in the side deck and extra deck.

I will make a video about this pretty soon about this !
Back to top Go down
Teise

Teise

PostSubject: Re: Falcon - Tiger Deck Profile   Falcon - Tiger Deck Profile EmptyWed May 25, 2011 8:59 am

i play it diff in an winged beast deck runs good too ^^
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Falcon - Tiger Deck Profile   Falcon - Tiger Deck Profile EmptySat May 28, 2011 1:30 am

Darkness Evil played a winged beast falcon version against me and it was a cool build too. Falcon is just pro !
Back to top Go down
darkness evil

darkness evil

PostSubject: Re: Falcon - Tiger Deck Profile   Falcon - Tiger Deck Profile EmptyMon May 30, 2011 2:29 am

Is falcon pro or am I the pro one lol jk
its a really cool card try runing it with future vision play it bounce it the summon and if ur opp wants to summon his monster will be rfg then u attack with falcon again and bounce the field spell ur opponent cant get his monster back
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Falcon - Tiger Deck Profile   Falcon - Tiger Deck Profile EmptyMon May 30, 2011 4:55 am

darkness evil wrote:
Is falcon pro or am I the pro one lol jk
its a really cool card try runing it with future vision play it bounce it the summon and if ur opp wants to summon his monster will be rfg then u attack with falcon again and bounce the field spell ur opponent cant get his monster back
*has a new idea for fortune ladies*
hey scorpeh, what's your new build with Safe Zone look like?
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Falcon - Tiger Deck Profile   Falcon - Tiger Deck Profile EmptyMon May 30, 2011 5:03 am

- 1 Big Bang shot ( cuz you can use safe zone as your big bang to destroy the opponent monster )
- 1 Fiendish chain Sad

+ 2 Safe Zones
Back to top Go down
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

PostSubject: Re: Falcon - Tiger Deck Profile   Falcon - Tiger Deck Profile EmptyMon May 30, 2011 12:03 pm

i played against someone using this deck on DN and lost really badly haha.

safe zone + falcon is too good 0_o

EDIT: wait a minute, i think darkness evil is the one i lost to lol
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Falcon - Tiger Deck Profile   Falcon - Tiger Deck Profile EmptyTue May 31, 2011 5:10 am

the 1st time I tested it with Safe Zone. I had King tiger, Burden and Des Lacooda on my field. He tried mirror force against tiger but I chained safe zone and the guy lost so badly cuz he could get rid of the tiger and I was getting infinite pluses with Lacooda.

The tech with future Visions that DE mentioned seems cool to. there is so many techs to do with falcon :S its very hard to limit this deck at 40 cards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Falcon - Tiger Deck Profile   Falcon - Tiger Deck Profile Empty

Back to top Go down

Falcon - Tiger Deck Profile
Page 1 of 1