Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGadget Deck Profile By Scorp I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gadget Deck Profile By Scorp

Go down 
+3
Stardust Dragon
Vongola-x
Scorpion67
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

Gadget Deck Profile By Scorp Empty
PostSubject: Gadget Deck Profile By Scorp   Gadget Deck Profile By Scorp EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 11:01 am

Sup guys, Scorp's keeps his promisses so here is the Gadget Deck Profile I promised you Smile Enjoy Bros !

Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: Gadget Deck Profile By Scorp   Gadget Deck Profile By Scorp EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 11:16 am

not sure about the 3rd spy tho :/

and did u have a bom in it? defense or u could flip spy...
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Gadget Deck Profile By Scorp   Gadget Deck Profile By Scorp EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 11:47 am

Well when u first mentioned the deck i thought of something else more gadgetish to be honest.I mean 3 gadgets each no poas and then ultimate the gadgets summon 3 utopias then summon again gadgets and go for game.But the karakuri engine thing must be good.I kinda don't like the gks,they look pretty random.Also where is your trago? :O
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Gadget Deck Profile By Scorp   Gadget Deck Profile By Scorp EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 11:52 am

@vongola : nope there is no BOM in it, and it is not a mistkae, I just dont wana waste a space for it !

Fallen : I tested this deck for 2 weeks, and it waqs plant engine or spy engine, karakuri engine or machina engine ! and I came up with spy engine ! for 1 good reason ! its is only 4 cards and I can exceed with them any time ! and also it makes me my free spaces for smashing grounds ! so Spy engine over plant engine any time !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gadget Deck Profile By Scorp   Gadget Deck Profile By Scorp EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:14 pm

Scorpion67 wrote:

Fallen : I tested this deck for 2 weeks, and it waqs plant engine or spy engine, karakuri engine or machina engine ! and I came up with spy engine ! for 1 good reason ! its is only 4 cards and I can exceed with them any time ! and also it makes me my free spaces for smashing grounds ! so Spy engine over plant engine any time !

Anyways change solemn for tools already.You lose a lot of lp when running gadgets ESPECIALLY with offering combo . I would run 2 tools because warning rly pwns this deck. :/ Find room for trago too it will help a lot like excedding with the oops monster Wink
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Gadget Deck Profile By Scorp   Gadget Deck Profile By Scorp EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:25 pm

I would like room for trag, but dont know what to change for it :S the only option I see is nisipachi and is I change him, I lose arcanite and my super pluses in the karakuri combo. the last alternative is, I can run 42 cards but meh ! dont know how stable it will be ! I will try it tho ! it might work !
Back to top Go down
Stardust Dragon

Stardust Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Gadget Deck Profile By Scorp   Gadget Deck Profile By Scorp EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 1:35 pm

I really like the karakuri tech and gks too , but i think u have alot of monsters so u need to either concentrate on synchros more or exceeds because u have many mixed up techs but im pretty sure the deck will work out pretty good like that too

and for trag u can remove a smashing ground , u don't really keep the gadgets anyways
and yeah replace solemn judgment for seven tools it can be badass against warning

i always loved the karakuri synchros and ive always knew that they can be abused somehow, greate job on the deck profile and keep it up!
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Gadget Deck Profile By Scorp   Gadget Deck Profile By Scorp EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 2:23 am

Ok guys, I wen to locals with this shiz and I made top 8 with the deck but Unfortunately ... I lost my top 8 match cuz in round 3, I drew Gadget, gadget, gadget, gaget seven tools and prison, I was oging second so I sumoned a gadget to get the 5th gadget from my deck to my hand -.- then my opponent activated royal decree in my end phase just t pis me off more, He sumoned shining and attack my gadget then on my turn, I drew the 6th gadget I just spplashed myhand on the table and gave hm the game

So yeah, I made some changes in the deck cuz, Thats definitly not hapening again, I will play 42 cards now, I decidded too Add a Tragoedia to the deck and I changed Trunade for a 3rd prison.

oh and off course I changed that solemn judgemen for a seven tools Razz
Back to top Go down
The Crocodile

The Crocodile

PostSubject: Re: Gadget Deck Profile By Scorp   Gadget Deck Profile By Scorp EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 3:27 am

maaan, such a pissed off top 8 game D:
u must have had many luck that day in other things so something had to stop that i guess ._.

but one thing i dont get and i think its cuz i dont play IRL anymore. What do 2 more cards than 40 make a difference in getting a bad draw such as yours? you made the same in zombitenguplantz
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Gadget Deck Profile By Scorp   Gadget Deck Profile By Scorp EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 3:55 am

cuz you see, I play 6 gadgets and 3 Tengus, those are 9 cards that you dont wana draw in multiples. Like 3 times that day I drew on double gadget and double tengu in the same hand. thats why we never play 40 cards gadgets Razz I tought 41 was ok but I will definitly go to 42

now for zombies, its just cuz all the zombie cards you need for the combos are searchable, you can easily play 41 or 42 cards zombie decks and ofc, it helps to dont draw double tengu.
Back to top Go down
Legionare

Legionare

PostSubject: Re: Gadget Deck Profile By Scorp   Gadget Deck Profile By Scorp EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 2:46 pm

Nice Deck Scorp It will rule when the excced hits DN

but need more deffend traps,Spells in case if u got TT'D o mirror'd

and btw remove 1 Mind Control add 1 Tools it wouldn't effect ur combo and u gonna have Trap

Adv
Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

PostSubject: Re: Gadget Deck Profile By Scorp   Gadget Deck Profile By Scorp EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:12 am

Just tested this in DN and it's great ^^ great profile scorp !!!!
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Gadget Deck Profile By Scorp   Gadget Deck Profile By Scorp EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:56 am

Personally I think TT and BoM are more important than Smashings. Looks interesting though! Lots of swarm spam, but like you said the only glaring weakness is drawing multiples of stuff you don't want. Of yeah and I would keep Trunade
Back to top Go down
The Crocodile

The Crocodile

PostSubject: Re: Gadget Deck Profile By Scorp   Gadget Deck Profile By Scorp EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 1:17 pm

Scorpion67 wrote:
cuz you see, I play 6 gadgets and 3 Tengus, those are 9 cards that you dont wana draw in multiples. Like 3 times that day I drew on double gadget and double tengu in the same hand. thats why we never play 40 cards gadgets Razz I tought 41 was ok but I will definitly go to 42

now for zombies, its just cuz all the zombie cards you need for the combos are searchable, you can easily play 41 or 42 cards zombie decks and ofc, it helps to dont draw double tengu.

what i meant is how does that help not drawing tengu? because of 2 more cards in deck? Thats unbelieveable ._.
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Gadget Deck Profile By Scorp   Gadget Deck Profile By Scorp EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 2:08 pm

It doesn't necessarily guarantee that you won't draw it, but with more cards there's slightly less of a chance. Idk if it's worth it though bc you also won't draw into ur best s/t as often. I've always been a fan of 40 except in pure ls
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Gadget Deck Profile By Scorp   Gadget Deck Profile By Scorp EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:42 am

Well even if only 2 cards dont really seem to help, if your good in mathematics you know that 2 cards change a lot the ods of drawing a specific card but thatsn ot all, the deck runs 19 monsters now, playing 42 also helps NOT getting a monster hand ( cuz that sucks ) and thats why My zombies always run more than 40 cards so I did the same here and now the deck is running very well.

BTW made some other few changes to the Deck ( BOM is in there now harpy ) but wont post them now, I will make another video instead cuz I made that one too fast, Should have tested this at locals before posting a video about it. The video should be up this weekend or the next one.
Back to top Go down
The Crocodile

The Crocodile

PostSubject: Re: Gadget Deck Profile By Scorp   Gadget Deck Profile By Scorp EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:46 am

man i cant believe it until i prove it myself IRL
too bad i dont play it IRL lol
but i believe you so thats enough, its weird that 2 cards help that but cool O.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gadget Deck Profile By Scorp   Gadget Deck Profile By Scorp Empty

Back to top Go down

Gadget Deck Profile By Scorp
Page 1 of 1