Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeBasic Why not??? question I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Basic Why not??? question

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nerolwo
Teacher
Teacher
nerolwo

Basic Why not??? question Empty
PostSubject: Basic Why not??? question   Basic Why not??? question EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 7:59 pm

Yeah again like always i come and go come and go, to Real life play ( yeah my girlfriend is having those weird spasms again so im getting the best of em :p)

and i ask myself ..... Why is Wind ups still pretty decent????? i got a bunch of answers but i saw one that was really consistant in my head and other team players Answers
: Wind up Factory

and i ask myself why is black whirlwind not at 3 ?????
then i ask myself would Blackwings be broken if it was at 3??? probably not. but would see competitive play

then i went 1 by 1 with the forbidden and limited list to see , what decks could have some play right now?????
and here are my thoughs let me know if im wrong

Forbidden to 1

Magical Scientist - i would love to see the magical scientist back on the game, i mean yeah he was broken. But now we have veilers, Maxx C. and i mean dont tell me, Prophecy decks, Mermails, Firefirst Aint a pain already? why this lovely mad Frankenstein is kicking some A and double S on tournaments

Rescue Cat- ever since this kitty got banned, i only saw 1 deck really get hurt no not synchro Cat That was an abbomination!!!!!! , i mean X sabers this Old Champs, one time Ruled the First Tables on tournaments. now is a big news if they Top ... WHY????
Tell me if u think another deck that would be broken if this card gets back

Wind up Zenmaity - yes this has banned just at the beggining of the month, but i though this was 2 much.

Makyura the destructor - Yes i know this is DANG crazy but HEY!!!!! this was the only Time Dark Scorpions saw Real play if this card would go back to 1, i dont think this wouldnt hurt THAT BAD :p just jocking but i would like to see , Scorpions back to play

Now the Limited to semis

Gladiator Beast Bestiari - Yes im an OLD timer in this deck, Actually in my locals, u say Glads and they will point at my deck and Variations. and i dont see how we can Have. 3 MST,s and inzektors that can Destroy a bunch of cards on the field PER TURN. or firekings that DARK HOLE EVERY TURN. but we cant have an EZiier access to Gyzarus. i mean WHY NOT??????? , this NOt only Old champs. they were the Big time Rulers and side deck GODS of the arena. should be back on top not like the sabers Just interesting news whenever they managed to top

T.G. Striker
This deck was an ENGINE a lot of people used them. and were Staples with Agents Winning and topping. Also the Skill drain variants ( that also have topped recently) used to be really played not like right now why not get em back???? WTF NOT???

Black Whirlwind
Ok so like i said 3 Wind up Factorys but not 3 whirlwinds for a DEAD DECK?????
Blackwings are Again a Forgotten Champion that shoudnt be Resting on the side lines

Charge of light brigade
ok so im not like into this one but, LS keep getting help and boosts and still nothing they need something. maybe chaos dragons coulnt get broken, but hey THE GAME IS BROKEN ALREADY FIX IT OR CRACK IT

Infernity launcher
i think this at 2, could make infernity, BROKEN and LAME, WHY NOT!!!!!!??????,
have u played prophecys and their judgment card????? or have u lost vs MEGALO and 2 atlanteans
OR EVEN WORSE!!!!! ELEMENTAL DRAGONS ( quote of YYC) OHHH THE +++++ OHHHH THE +++++ ( end of the quote)

now to the SEMIS to unlimited

D hero Malicious why not at 3???? this can help maybe hieratics, Hazy, maybe even bring back TELEDAD YES the old RULER OF A LAME FORMAT BACK heroes aint really an engine anymore reglardless of of D. Draw at the current state.

So please LEt me know if u see a good reason for my previous choices not to come back????
Back to top Go down
gutsberserk
Berserk
Berserk
gutsberserk

PostSubject: Re: Basic Why not??? question   Basic Why not??? question EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 7:17 pm

In short, they don't really care much about a balanced game and just want to sell their newest product.

Last edited by gutsberserk on Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ZakeEpigramerr

ZakeEpigramerr

PostSubject: Re: Basic Why not??? question   Basic Why not??? question EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 1:37 pm

what i dislike is that some of the cards on the band list are cards that people like for what they are bot for the ftk or otk that they can create. my dream deck will probably never be able to be in play because of one card that most likely will never be unbanned and i don't even know why. and that card is Dark Magician of Chaos. if some one can tell me why he was banned i would apreciate it.
Back to top Go down
nerolwo
Teacher
Teacher
nerolwo

PostSubject: Re: Basic Why not??? question   Basic Why not??? question EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 4:13 am

he was banned cuz with the D-hero engine. u could most of the time in ur first turn get this cards

DMoC
Spell Economics
Dimension Fusion
and either, Cannon Soldier, a spellcaster that tributes and do 800 dmg, or the now forbidden, mass driver.
and its an OTK/FTK

btw i didnt wanted to PROMOTE FTK/OTK's , when i did this rant.
IMO otk and FTK decks are simple Stupid. Dont get me wrong i like that a deck COULD OTK/FTK. like wind ups. they could but was not always THAT consistant ( i mean this past format not the wind up loop. That was Stupid) but is like playing Vs exodia/Chain Burn. WTF would i wanna see another player Masturbate???? yeah he is basically playing with himself. i think thats a private matter.

and For al those Exodia/Chain burn players that could answer me like this
THEY ARE LEGAL CARDS DEAL WITH IT. YEAH I KNOW!!!!! but u want respect from other players or want other people to get into the game. or interested in playing you OR developing some Skill. STOP USING THAT.
Back to top Go down
nerolwo
Teacher
Teacher
nerolwo

PostSubject: Re: Basic Why not??? question   Basic Why not??? question EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 5:57 am

i read this and realize..... i was right....

nah not really.
but black whirlwind to 3
T.g. striker
Malicious
Back to top Go down
NoUserName
NoUserName

PostSubject: Re: Basic Why not??? question   Basic Why not??? question EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 2:44 am

All 3 of those are at 3 in TCG lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Basic Why not??? question   Basic Why not??? question Empty

Back to top Go down

Basic Why not??? question
Page 1 of 1