Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWorld championships I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

World championships

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Draconus91

Draconus91

World championships Empty
PostSubject: World championships   World championships EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 3:20 pm

Just wondering if anyone else has been watching?

If you are what do you thinks going to win? my hats for inzektors cause there was so many of them there.
Back to top Go down
darkness evil

darkness evil

PostSubject: Re: World championships   World championships EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 7:28 pm

Inzektors were played a lot, since NO TCG exclusive Wind-ups and Rabbit arent good to play, Exodia in top 8 was a surprise tho
Back to top Go down
Draconus91

Draconus91

PostSubject: Re: World championships   World championships EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 7:41 pm

it was! i was hoping he'd at least top 4 but hey top 8 isn't bad. And unfortunately inzektors will win, just what player is up in the air now. Dino Rabbit took the Dragon Duel however, even without Dolkka.
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: World championships   World championships EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:30 am

Was watching the finals and did I miss something or did the Japanese guy cheat by searching with a veilered canti?
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com
infernal_archmage

infernal_archmage

PostSubject: Re: World championships   World championships EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 1:43 am

the MST was played during the Italian dude's turn, it was a discussion about missing the timing for Giga-mantis SS hornet and centi searching I think.
Back to top Go down
Draconus91

Draconus91

PostSubject: Re: World championships   World championships EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 3:52 am

No the MST was played during the italian guys turn, so the veilers effect was over by then therefore he can search. most of the confusion was because the commentators didn't notice he passed his turn. it was a good game though, i really hope konami streams them again next year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World championships   World championships Empty

Back to top Go down

World championships
Page 1 of 1