Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMy Malefic World. I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Malefic World.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mageta

Mageta

My Malefic World. Empty
PostSubject: My Malefic World.   My Malefic World. EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 12:03 pm

My Malefic World. MalWorld2

Hey guys, this is my Malefic World Deck.

Is there anything I could do to fix it up?
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

My Malefic World. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Malefic World.   My Malefic World. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 5:01 am

Yeah, no offense but it's pretty jumbled. You're trying to combine Hopeless/Disaster Dragon and Malefics. That doesn't really work too well. The competitive Malefics are Cyber End and Stardust. That's pretty much it. If you run the ones that make you run the original copy in the main deck, you risk dead drawing them. You thought of a good way to fix it with redmd, but it would be far easier to simply not have that problem in the first place. Cyber End is way better than bewd anyway. Your skeleton monster lineup should be
3 Malefic Cyber End
3 Malefic Stardust
3 Beast King Barbaros
1 Morphing Jar (optional)

for the field, I like Malefic World. But I think in a format with heavy storm and 3 mst, Geartown is the smarter choice. Even if you don't actually run Ancient Gear Gadjiltron Dragon, they will think you do and never mst Geartown. But ofc you want to run it, so add 3 Gadjiltron Dragon and that's enough for monsters. I guess you could add Veilers or TKR or something odd you have room but you don need many monsters in Malefics. Now you'll want to run 3 Terraforming too to get the field spell to hand, but another way to do it is simply run 3 Malefic World alongside the 3 Geartown dice you just need a field spell. Idk, both could work but World will probably get popped. Next: pot of duality. Run 3. No if ands or buts. You are not going to special summon every turn, especially when only one Malefic monster can attack or be on the field at once, and duality brings some great consistancy and helps you get to your Malefics faster. -1 tools, +1 mst, just better now. I won't make any other specific changes yet. I'll wait to see what you come up with after this
Back to top Go down
Mageta

Mageta

My Malefic World. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Malefic World.   My Malefic World. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 7:34 pm

Hey thanks Harp, i'll do it now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Malefic World. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Malefic World.   My Malefic World. Empty

Back to top Go down

My Malefic World.
Page 1 of 1