Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGravekeepers  ya i said Gks I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gravekeepers ya i said Gks

Go down 
+2
SirFunchalot
Zembobway150
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Zembobway150

Zembobway150

Gravekeepers  ya i said Gks Empty
PostSubject: Gravekeepers ya i said Gks   Gravekeepers  ya i said Gks EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 5:45 pm

Monsters: 14
1x GK Assailant
3x GK Spy
3x GK Recruiter
3x GK Dependent
3x GK Commandant
1x Grand mole

Spells: 16
3x Necrovalley
3x Pot of Duality
2x Royal Tribute
2x GK Stele
2x Wonder Wand
1x Allure of Darkness
1x Book of Moon
1x Dark Hole
1x mst

Traps: 10
2x Torrential Tribute(second is bottomless in picture it will move to the side)
2x solemn warning
1x solemn warning
1x compulsory
1x mirror force
3x D-prison

extra and side are in the picture the extra really doesn't matter much
Spoiler:
before anyone tell me terrible at making GKs this deck is ment to be played irl so that why there are no chains, but any input is appreciated and testing so far has been fairly good beat 3/4 DW which surprised the hell out of me. 2/2 vs inzector 1/1 vs wind-up and 3/3 vs randoms
Back to top Go down
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

PostSubject: Re: Gravekeepers ya i said Gks   Gravekeepers  ya i said Gks EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 6:58 pm

Main Deck:40
Monsters:19
3 Gravekeeper's Spy
3 Gravekeeper's Commandant
3 Gravekeeper's Recruiter
3 Maxx "C"
3 Malefic Cyber End Dragon
2 Malefic Stardust Dragon
2 Gravekeeper's Descendant

Spells:12
3 Necrovalley
3 Pot of Duality
2 Mystical Space Typhoon
1 Allure of Darkness
1 Mind Control
1 Dark Hole
1 Book of Moon

Traps:9
3 Skill Drain
2 Solemn Warning
2 Torrential Tribute
1 Solemn Judgment
1 Starlight Road

Extra Deck:15
1 Chimeratech Fortress Dragon
3 Stardust Dragon
3 Cyber End Dragon
1 Gem-Knight Pearl
1 Number 39: Utopia
1 Number C39: Utopia Ray
1 Number 50: Black Corn
1 Steelswarm Roach
1 Vylon Disigma
1 Number 16: Conqueror of Colors
1 Verz Ouroboros

Side Deck:15
2 Bottomless Trap Hole
2 Smashing Ground
2 Thunder King Rai-Oh
2 Cyber Dragon
2 Effect Veiler
2 Chain Disappearance
1 Mirror Force
1 Mystical Space Typhoon
1 Deck Devastation Virus

If the card changes aren't obvious, say which ones and I will explain.
Back to top Go down
Dukemon

Dukemon

PostSubject: Re: Gravekeepers ya i said Gks   Gravekeepers  ya i said Gks EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 2:53 am

Sir Funch. From one sir to another i've read from many a Gravekeeper player that you need 1x Assailant to aid in getting over the bigger monsters that normally have shit defenses. Why did you suggest otherwise? Also wouldn't Disgusto Emeral or something else be better than Gem-Knight Pearl? Not sure how he feels about the TCG/OCG thing so i can't make points on a few things but they certainly help.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/shane.weston
Zembobway150

Zembobway150

PostSubject: Re: Gravekeepers ya i said Gks   Gravekeepers  ya i said Gks EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 6:06 am

Disgusto Emeral would not work with necrovalley on the field

And the reason i went with this build as apposed to the Skill drain Is this version can recover from a loop and it is a lot less likely to draw dead, plus Royal Tribute is amazing format with the high monster counts of most deck.
Back to top Go down
Quincy99

Quincy99

PostSubject: Re: Gravekeepers ya i said Gks   Gravekeepers  ya i said Gks EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 6:12 am

Sir Alex Lucard wrote:
Sir Funch. From one sir to another i've read from many a Gravekeeper player that you need 1x Assailant to aid in getting over the bigger monsters that normally have shit defenses. Why did you suggest otherwise? Also wouldn't Disgusto Emeral or something else be better than Gem-Knight Pearl? Not sure how he feels about the TCG/OCG thing so i can't make points on a few things but they certainly help.

I dunno about the need part with assailant. its tech at best. you need: spy descendant recuiter and comm. Smashing ground could suffice for assailant, you are susceptible to alot of things before assailant gets his eff off. bottomless/chain/veiler. but with smashing its a quick 1for1.
Back to top Go down
Zembobway150

Zembobway150

PostSubject: Re: Gravekeepers ya i said Gks   Gravekeepers  ya i said Gks EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 6:33 am

Quincy99 wrote:
Sir Alex Lucard wrote:

I dunno about the need part with assailant. its tech at best. you need: spy descendant recuiter and comm. Smashing ground could suffice for assailant, you are susceptible to alot of things before assailant gets his eff off. bottomless/chain/veiler. but with smashing its a quick 1for1.

I would a agree it isn't needed, but in a standard GK build its staple for me. I know he is easy to stop as apposed to smashing but he is more searchable threw recruiter and reusable with Stele plus he is a solid 1500/1500 which isn't the best but still isn't bad. Also standard build has a low monster count so you need something to round out the monsters.
Back to top Go down
nerolwo
Teacher
Teacher
nerolwo

PostSubject: Re: Gravekeepers ya i said Gks   Gravekeepers  ya i said Gks EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 7:28 am

sirfunch build is good,
but is u are going for royal tribute the stick to them
Back to top Go down
SabreW

SabreW

PostSubject: Re: Gravekeepers ya i said Gks   Gravekeepers  ya i said Gks EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 12:11 pm

@Zembobway150: For loading purposes, I added a spoiler to the deck image for you.

As for the deck, it looks good though Mole looks out of place to me, but I kinda see where you're going with it.

I was wondering if not running 3 Wonder Wand was intentional. I'd bump it up to three for more speed, but that's just me. XD

@Funch: A Gravekeeper deck and no Royal Tribute? Why do you make my life hurt so bad? XD jk my friend.

How did the Malefics work for your deck? I tried working with just M. Stardust back in the day, and I couldn't get him out as much.
Back to top Go down
Zembobway150

Zembobway150

PostSubject: Re: Gravekeepers ya i said Gks   Gravekeepers  ya i said Gks EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 1:50 pm

@SabreW I did consider using 3 Wonder Wand, but i sometimes even with 2 ill use the first to get the deck started but then ill need my field presents or a pop with decedent so it will sit in my hand for quite sometime but 2 works wonders, I've gotten 11 or more card into my deck first tun to get off the royal tribute with just 2. Basically i don't want to draw to many.

As for grand mole he had done a good amount of work for me, but sadly i royal tribute him away sometimes so i may take him for something, ATM I'm considering maybe breaker
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gravekeepers ya i said Gks   Gravekeepers  ya i said Gks Empty

Back to top Go down

Gravekeepers ya i said Gks
Page 1 of 1