Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWin in one turn game I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Win in one turn game

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

Win in one turn game Empty
PostSubject: Win in one turn game   Win in one turn game EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 10:11 am

Your opponent has 0 cards in their hand, 0 cards in their deck, 0 cards on the field, 0 cards in the Graveyard, 0 cards Banished, 0 cards in their Extra Deck and 8000 Life Points

You have 59 cards in your deck, 1 card in your hand, 0 cards in your Graveyard, 0 cards Banished, 0 cards in your Extra Deck and only 1 Life Point. You are playing the current Advanced Format. The card in your hand can be any card, and the cards in your deck can be in any order you choose, even after you shuffle your deck, you may also decide any choices your opponent would make, the numbers rolled on dies and the results of coin flips.

Goal: Win this turn by Activating/Summoning as few cards as possible and by decreasing your opponents Life Points to 0.

Last edited by SirFunchalot on Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dukemon

Dukemon

PostSubject: Re: Win in one turn game   Win in one turn game EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 10:35 am

Card in my hand is Charge of the Light Brigade. I play it & mill three Wulf, Lightsworn Beast. I search for Lyla, Lightsworn Sorceress . My milled cards can now resolve & i can summon the three to the field. I normal summon the card in my hand. Direct attack for 8000 damage total.
Card Activation/Summoned total: Five
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/shane.weston
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

PostSubject: Re: Win in one turn game   Win in one turn game EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 10:53 am

Activate Reasoning (1), the opponent calls a level other than 4.

Send the top 40 cards from your deck to the Graveyard, 39 of which are Spell Cards 1 is Magical Explosion before Special Summoning Elemental HERO Bubbleman (2).

You control no other cards so Draw 2 cards which are Junk Collector and Shapesnatch.

Normal Summon Junk Collector (3).

Activate the effect of Junk Collector, banishing Magical Explosion to deal damage to your opponent equal to 200x the number of Spell Cards in your Graveyard (which is 40). You inflict 8000 points of damage and win the duel.

Last edited by SirFunchalot on Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: Win in one turn game   Win in one turn game EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 11:26 am

Card Trooper in hand, summon. Mill 3 Wulf and all 3 summoned.
Total: 4

Not less but I suppose more simple.

Last edited by LegendaryFrost on Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dukemon

Dukemon

PostSubject: Re: Win in one turn game   Win in one turn game EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 11:32 am

LegendaryFrost wrote:
Card Trooper in hand, summon(1,2). Mill 3 Wulf and all 3 summoned(3,4,5).
Total: 5

Not less but I suppose more simple.

Correction you got it in four. Touche & GG
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: Win in one turn game   Win in one turn game EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 11:38 am

Another: Reasoning opp calls anything other than 5. Mill 56 spells, and Magical Explosion, and ur last card Junk Collector is summoned. Activate Junk Collector effect, Game.
Back to top Go down
Dukemon

Dukemon

PostSubject: Re: Win in one turn game   Win in one turn game EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 11:39 am

LegendaryFrost wrote:
Another: Reasoning opp calls anything other than 5. Mill 56 spells, and Magical Explosion, and ur last card Junk Collector is summoned. Activate Junk Collector effect, Game.

How do you mill 56 if you only have 39 cards in the deck...
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: Win in one turn game   Win in one turn game EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 11:42 am

SirFunchalot wrote:
You have 59 cards in your deck, 1 card in your hand, 0 cards in your Graveyard, 0 cards Banished, 0 cards in your Extra Deck and only 1 Life Point.
Back to top Go down
The MNZ Satellite Cannon

The MNZ Satellite Cannon

PostSubject: Re: Win in one turn game   Win in one turn game EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 2:25 pm

So we can choose the coin flip result?

1-Special Summon E-Hero Bubbleman. Draw 2 cards.
2-Activate Cup of Ace. It lands on Heads, so i draw two cards.
3-Activate 2nd Cup of Ace, heads again, 2 more cards.
4-Activate last Cup of Ace, heads once more and 2 more cards.

^Now i have 5 cards in hand. I can work with this.

5-Activate Bubble Illusion.
6-Activate Mystic Wok on Bubbleman to gain 1200 life points.
7-Activate Gold Sarcophagus. Banish Necroface, so you remove, let's say, Koa'ki Meiru Valafar, Ghoulungulate, Guardian, Urnight and Ice(i love them xD)
8-Use Bubble Illusion effect to activate Return from the Different Dimension from your hand. Pay 601 life points to summon all the Core Chimails banished.
9-Activate Core Overclock to boost all your monsters ATK on 500.

3500+3000+2400+2500+2400=13800.
Back to top Go down
gutsberserk
Berserk
Berserk
gutsberserk

PostSubject: Re: Win in one turn game   Win in one turn game EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 8:39 pm

(1)Activate Reasoning , opponent calls anything other than 1. Send 58 monster cards to the Graveyard that can't be normal summoned and special summon your last card which is Chaos Necromancer. (2)

Attack for 17400 damage. whoops I killed you twice.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Win in one turn game   Win in one turn game Empty

Back to top Go down

Win in one turn game
Page 1 of 1