Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDueling Network Connection Problem I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dueling Network Connection Problem

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Amaretsu

Amaretsu

Dueling Network Connection Problem Empty
PostSubject: Dueling Network Connection Problem   Dueling Network Connection Problem EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 1:24 pm

This has been mentioned on the Dueling Network Forums before where someone is able to click the "DUEL" button on Dueling Network as they login, but then get stuck on the "Connecting" page. This is still happening to me. Normally this wouldn't be a problem to me as I still duel in real life. However, this time, there are people that I can only contact on that site that have become urgencies to me. Again, I know that many solutions were discovered for this problem, but none of them work for me.
Therefore, I would like to ask if there are any other options out there that could help me connect to Dueling Network. So far I have done the following:

-Updated my flash player
-Cleared cookies/cache
-Made a new user on my computer
-Used many different browsers, including Chrome
Back to top Go down
Stardust Dragon

Stardust Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Dueling Network Connection Problem   Dueling Network Connection Problem EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 1:30 pm

if you're using a download manager , it's probably the reason
one of the most famous is Internet Download Manager , go to options and turn off advanced browser integration , works like a charm
Back to top Go down
Dukemon

Dukemon

PostSubject: Re: Dueling Network Connection Problem   Dueling Network Connection Problem EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 2:52 pm

Not to sound rude or anything but it seems like you only pop into TDGA when you have issues with stuff, not to actually interact with the forum readers.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/shane.weston
Amaretsu

Amaretsu

PostSubject: Re: Dueling Network Connection Problem   Dueling Network Connection Problem EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 12:44 pm

That is not true, I am just busy doing other things in my life as well. Also, Stardust Dragon, could you possibly explain to me more thoroughly how to do this process because I can't seem to find this.
Back to top Go down
Stardust Dragon

Stardust Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Dueling Network Connection Problem   Dueling Network Connection Problem EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 3:48 pm

Amaretsu wrote:
That is not true, I am just busy doing other things in my life as well. Also, Stardust Dragon, could you possibly explain to me more thoroughly how to do this process because I can't seem to find this.

well first u have to tell me if you are using any kind of download manager
Back to top Go down
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

PostSubject: Re: Dueling Network Connection Problem   Dueling Network Connection Problem EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 3:59 pm

If you don't have any sound activated for your computer this will also cause DN to fail.
Back to top Go down
Amaretsu

Amaretsu

PostSubject: Re: Dueling Network Connection Problem   Dueling Network Connection Problem EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 6:00 am

I found out that I didn't have any kind of download manager and I used Dueling Network with the sound on. However, I got the same result.
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: Dueling Network Connection Problem   Dueling Network Connection Problem EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 6:21 am

do u get ANY message when u lode the page? like "lost connection to server" or something like this?
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com
Amaretsu

Amaretsu

PostSubject: Re: Dueling Network Connection Problem   Dueling Network Connection Problem EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 7:50 am

I receive a message saying "Connecting..." which obviously means it is trying to connect me to Dueling Network, but then the server will just freeze on me just like that.
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: Dueling Network Connection Problem   Dueling Network Connection Problem EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 8:16 am

sorry, don't know what it is then, unless it is a firewall or anti-virus
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com
Amaretsu

Amaretsu

PostSubject: Re: Dueling Network Connection Problem   Dueling Network Connection Problem EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 10:46 am

May as well lock this up.

I talked to my dad since I'm using his work laptop and he said they are making updates on security for all personal usage so that is why Dueling Network is probably not "behaving" with me right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dueling Network Connection Problem   Dueling Network Connection Problem Empty

Back to top Go down

Dueling Network Connection Problem
Page 1 of 1