Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDueling Network Official Forum I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dueling Network Official Forum

Go down 
+5
PhantomX
Shadow
Harper7000
Scorpion67
LegendaryFrost
9 posters
AuthorMessage
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

Dueling Network Official Forum Empty
PostSubject: Dueling Network Official Forum   Dueling Network Official Forum EmptyFri May 20, 2011 1:17 am

For those of you who haven't heard, the official DN forum is up and running. There are already over 600 member(The forum is huge). Best part is that there's non-stop activity. Hope you enjoy:
DN Official Forum
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Dueling Network Official Forum   Dueling Network Official Forum EmptyFri May 20, 2011 4:57 am

Looks pretty cool, Didn't even knew about it and looks like all KC is there already XD
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Dueling Network Official Forum   Dueling Network Official Forum EmptyFri May 20, 2011 8:31 am

Kewl, will join later
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Dueling Network Official Forum   Dueling Network Official Forum EmptyFri May 20, 2011 4:03 pm

DMG,KC,pojo alot of ppl there D;
Back to top Go down
PhantomX

PhantomX

PostSubject: Re: Dueling Network Official Forum   Dueling Network Official Forum EmptySat May 21, 2011 4:17 am

Forum is actually pretty bad.
Back to top Go down
H.kaiser

H.kaiser

PostSubject: Re: Dueling Network Official Forum   Dueling Network Official Forum EmptySat May 21, 2011 4:42 am

only DN duelists should log in nt KC members too o.0
Back to top Go down
DiStar

DiStar

PostSubject: Re: Dueling Network Official Forum   Dueling Network Official Forum EmptySat May 21, 2011 5:13 am

The forums are so so, but the program itself is whats nice.

It has its pro's and con's though. For me the pro's is how updated it is and the general interface is improved in terms of what you can do ( least in correlation to KC ). The Con's has to be the fact i think the owner is trying a abit to hard to fit in cards that are not even released yet; even in OCG,lol...Suppose its nice..but having a card with a picture that is barely legible or viewable for that matter is a bit annoying.

Plus, you have to take into account alot of the newer cards can be used wrong; more so ones with no rulings to them yet as their not even released in print yet.

Either or...DN does seem like the stronger Dueling Platform compared to KC atm; least has the most hype to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Dueling Network Official Forum   Dueling Network Official Forum EmptySat May 21, 2011 5:22 am

True but the cons are hardly existant. The pictures for new cards, while bad, is all we have. I'd rathe have a bad picture than not have it at all. It annoys me to no end that KC like never updates, but with DN we get to use cards that I won't see URL for a really long time (like Escuridao). The fact that he works hard to make us impatient people happy seems like a pro to me Wink. If he could find a better picture he would. Besides, for "serious" duels, we can just ban cards that haven't came oh to avoid the ruling problem
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: Dueling Network Official Forum   Dueling Network Official Forum EmptySat May 21, 2011 10:22 am

PhantomX wrote:
Forum is actually pretty bad.

I gotta say that you're right. At first it was ok, but after ppl like Miley Syrus and Dog King, made threads about every single thing, the place is childish.It doesn't look anywhere near prfessional. I understand that they wanna look different from KC forum, but they should take some tips, and stop allowing spam topics to rule the place.
Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

PostSubject: Re: Dueling Network Official Forum   Dueling Network Official Forum EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 10:20 pm

how bout we make our own DN discussion topic here in DGA? :3
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Dueling Network Official Forum   Dueling Network Official Forum EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 2:49 am

Sounds good bc a lot of DN admins suck xD
Back to top Go down
ShinobiTOB

ShinobiTOB

PostSubject: Re: Dueling Network Official Forum   Dueling Network Official Forum EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 5:57 am

Havent checked it out yet but i will get around to it..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dueling Network Official Forum   Dueling Network Official Forum Empty

Back to top Go down

Dueling Network Official Forum
Page 1 of 1