Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeIn regards to the Duel Arena I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In regards to the Duel Arena

Go down 
+4
Pufka
SirFunchalot
LegendaryFrost
Dukemon
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Dukemon

Dukemon

In regards to the Duel Arena Empty
PostSubject: In regards to the Duel Arena   In regards to the Duel Arena EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 5:03 am

Is there a way we can get the cheap decks restricted from the Arena? Not to put anyone's skill into question but if you really need to bring Inzektor & Karakukis to the Arena it makes it very lackluster & discourages anyone from trying to use anything else. This has happened to me twice already and the only reason i continue to battle is that not everyone is a complete wanker about it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/shane.weston
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: In regards to the Duel Arena   In regards to the Duel Arena EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 5:35 am

Inzektors maybe, but karakuri definitely not. Those actually do take some skill to play.
Back to top Go down
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

PostSubject: Re: In regards to the Duel Arena   In regards to the Duel Arena EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 7:20 am

The important cards in top tier decks are tech choices and side deck cards, along with occasional extra deck techs. Just because the main strategy is obvious doesn't mean intensive testing didn't go into creating that build. If people are posting up a top tier deck like Tengu Plants and are asking for thoughts and suggestions on their particular set of tech choices I see no reason why this should be discouraged.
Back to top Go down
Pufka

Pufka

PostSubject: Re: In regards to the Duel Arena   In regards to the Duel Arena EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 7:38 am

Can't we get to duel 3 different people per day, because some duel me and don't want a second match... :/
Back to top Go down
Dukemon

Dukemon

PostSubject: Re: In regards to the Duel Arena   In regards to the Duel Arena EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 7:42 am

Pufka wrote:
Can't we get to duel 3 different people per day, because some duel me and don't want a second match... :/

That has nothing to do with the post. Spammer -_- Create your own thread.
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: In regards to the Duel Arena   In regards to the Duel Arena EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 7:50 am

Pufka wrote:

unless i'm mistaken you get 2 matches a day, and that isn't restricted by the same person. you can duel 2 different people.

Alex: i'm going to have to agree with Funch. those who aren't skilled at dueling or familiar with the deck and rely on autopilot are easy to beat. i can beat inzektors with verz because people on DN suck xD. this MAY happen for Inzektors though, because Vongy hates them, but we're discussing it still. decks that truly have no skill are already banned
Back to top Go down
Dukemon

Dukemon

PostSubject: Re: In regards to the Duel Arena   In regards to the Duel Arena EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 7:53 am

Those were only my personal suggest @Harper. I agree that the no skill decks should be banned. Do you know when the staff will come to a vote on it?
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: In regards to the Duel Arena   In regards to the Duel Arena EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 7:55 am

for inzektors? not sure...we're cooking up lots of stuff lately Razz. but i don't think it would be a problem to ask the said dga member not to use a certain deck. they don't have to agree but dga members are much nicer than random dn ppl. also note that inzektors aren't tcg yet and both players have to agree for ocg
Back to top Go down
Pufka

Pufka

PostSubject: Re: In regards to the Duel Arena   In regards to the Duel Arena EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 8:19 am

Harper, we are allowed 2 matches with the same person AND 2 different ppl, so up to 4 matches. But what if the same person doesn't want to duel me any more, I lose out. You should make it a total number of matches, so it is fair to all.
Back to top Go down
RyuheiAoi

RyuheiAoi

PostSubject: Re: In regards to the Duel Arena   In regards to the Duel Arena EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 8:31 am

I've actually felt similar towards this issue. Four maximum matches per day, with up to two per opponent. Maybe make it to where you can only have three opponents per day, rather than four, to keep the overall thread count low in the arena area, or lessen confusion on the whole.
Back to top Go down
Dukemon

Dukemon

PostSubject: Re: In regards to the Duel Arena   In regards to the Duel Arena EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 9:00 am

Also if they're OCG then no one should be using it in Duel Arena anyway. No one asks beforehand if the other is comfortable with it. I feel like people are being robbed out of EXP/PTS. I vote for reform!
Again @Pufka and now @Ryuheiaoi. This isn't the thread for that, please create your own. -_-
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: In regards to the Duel Arena   In regards to the Duel Arena EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 9:36 am

@Alex Lucard : The problem with this is if we ban Inzektors, 1 week later the problem will be DW, someone will ask us to ban DW. Lets say we do it, 1 week later someone will ask us to ban plants and Agents .... at the end we will have to ban everything. The only thing we can do so far is probably just ask people to dont try to be so cheap on the arena.

Just a small tip for ya. You know when someone ask ya for arena duel, you can say

ok sure, but no inzektors is it ok with you ? if he says no, you can always refuse the arena duel. Just Saying !
Back to top Go down
Quincy99

Quincy99

PostSubject: Re: In regards to the Duel Arena   In regards to the Duel Arena EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 9:39 am

Alex, at this point you have to wait for staff to make a final decision. In the meantime, before you duel someone just make clear that you want no ocg, inzectors/windzectors.

Back to top Go down
Dukemon

Dukemon

PostSubject: Re: In regards to the Duel Arena   In regards to the Duel Arena EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 9:42 am

@Scorpion - Just the bloody inzekts Lol Smile
@Quincy - No osik on them making a the decision. I was merely stating my point.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: In regards to the Duel Arena   In regards to the Duel Arena EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 9:45 am

Well if you loathe other decks ( haha I said loathe XD nvm me Razz ) you can always discuss the decks you dot want with your opponent and both of you are allow to refuse an arena duel if you dont like the riles of the other player. So I will close this for now

and as for more opponents per day, we will discuss it with the rest of the staff

CLOSED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In regards to the Duel Arena   In regards to the Duel Arena Empty

Back to top Go down

In regards to the Duel Arena
Page 1 of 1